Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) (71960 Views)

Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by etrouble: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
extol1:

did they force you to donate the money by all means or was a gun pointed at you to bring the money? all these nonsense must stop, trying to paint the Church as a business venture. you gave at will and here you come online telling us how you use your 5k.
please be careful fa

This one is not different from Boko Haram idiots that are fighting for their god. Which god are you fighting for? Is the Church not a business venture? Was Jesus using tricks and threat of Hell to extort money from his followers?
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
kilonshele101:

Telling him that he's cursed and he won't make heaven for not paying is more than pointing gun to his head.
You don't have to point gun to create fear

So Stop this your "pay at will" crap

And did he say that he was told he is cursed and won't make heaven before giving the money.
You guys just enjoy attacking the church.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Akaegwu(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
Ok oh....

That's how I went to church yesterday with 5k and ended up spending everything...

Different taxings and demands for nothing.... Appeal funds and so on.... Na so 5k take finish oh....

God safe us!!!
low life. Did anyone force the money out of your pocket. Is not up to what you spent on your olosho girlfriend. 1.2k transport.
2. 2k Suya
3. 3 beer and pepper soup.
4. 3gb data @1.5k
5. 5k thank you for fee.
If you have nothing reasonable to say, you keep quiet. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Demogorgon(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
younglleo:
dey Facebook get instagram account, but the followers no reach, them both na 8 nd 7yrs consecutively, u fit use one app grow ur followers!
But price go change
How many followers?
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Aredomi:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a nomessage to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.

To make this Scam look more legit reduce the one million naira to 50k. grin

One million naira each to each content writer making 5million. Wonder shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Aredomi: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

To make this Scam look more legit reduce the one million naira to 50k. grin

One million naira each to each content writer making 5million. Wonder shall never end.

Smiles. Those onboard know the quality of whom they're dealing with. We're expanding from 15 presently to 25. Stay there spectate, hate, attack, smear and all sorts. Same social media you use for just social activities is our office

BTW, the project is growing rapidly behind the scenes.

Quit hating hater
And get a life
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
PervertProphet:

Yes.

The book has been proven beyond all reasonable doubts that it is from God.

You said proven?

Please enlighten me.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Abegii..the psychological scam by fake pastors is the greatest scam in the world,they don't have to force u,they make u feel guilty and seduce u to give money to the church,that's why it called manipulation...yahoo boys don't force people to send them money,they manipulate them

Thank God u said fake pastors. Who says there are no fake pastors. The Bible itself comfirms they are plenty. If you refuse to read your Bible to know the truth. If you go to such churches because you are ignorant who's fault?

He should not come here and be crying over 5k as if all churches are fake na.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Aredomi:

Smiles. Those onboard know the quality of whom they're dealing with. We're expanding from 15 presently to 25. Stay there spectate, hate, attack, smear and all sorts. Same social media you use for just social activities is our office

BTW, the project is growing rapidly behind the scenes.

Quit hating hater
And get a life

Guy I am not hating you because I don't know you and I don't wanna know you.

1 million naira for content writing is not visible. I am a writer myself and I know what I am saying.

Goodluck to your internet business.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Aredomi: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Guy I am not hating you because I don't know you and I don't wanna know you.

1 million naira for content writing is not visible. I am a writer myself and I know what I am saying.

Goodluck to your internet business.

That's the point exactly. Stop criticising things you don't have adept knowledge about. Stop it

Learn to ignore and walk away than make faulty assumptions that stems from your incomplete stereotypical biases
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by gaftsoil(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
younglleo:
8yrs u dey say 2k Give me 3.5 collect am Na last
na 2k I get
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Aredomi:

That's the point exactly. Stop criticising things you don't have adept knowledge about. Stop it

Learn to ignore and walk away than make faulty assumptions that stems from your incomplete stereotypical biases

grin

Yes Sir grin
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Aredomi: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

Yes Sir grin

Thank you

Of which, my life will continue to confuse people until they understand it has nothing to do with spectators, but " Me " alone
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by adedayoa2(f): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
kilonshele101:

Telling him that he's cursed and he won't make heaven for not paying is more than pointing gun to his head.

nobody will tell you that.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by RexTramadol1: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mindlog:
No Nigerian musician pre-internet had the nationwide appeal Shina Peters had way back in the 90s.

Wait whaaaaat?
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by RexTramadol1: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
I have this mentality of yours sometime ago to the extent of going out of the church when it's time to give offering. But one day I sat down and reason about it, I was like it's not better to give the money in church and receive blessing than speeding it in bar, with one girl or friends. I find out even the money I refused to give as an offering, I will end up that day speeding more than that with people that will not even appreciate it.

God bless you, like I always think

Those who don’t pay offerings and tithes, let them show what exactly they did with the money over the years.......

They will realize it’s still same as if they had actually paid their tithe, so why not pay and see what God would do instead.

That tithe we are withholding won’t make us richer!

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Ayo2004: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Thank God u said fake pastors. Who says there are no fake pastors. The Bible itself comfirms they are plenty. If you refuse to read your Bible to know the truth. If you go to such churches because you are ignorant who's fault?

He should not come here and be crying over 5k as if all churches are fake na.
And how do u know if they are fake pastors?the fact is that most of you will never even know your pastors are fake until they are caught in their wrong doings red-handed...most of u will quote Bible to prove your point and say "u will see signs",RCCG,one of the biggest churches in Nigeria has Yemi Osinbajo,the vice president of the most corrupt and tribalistic government as one of their ministers yet the church will still be doing good PR for him since they were in support of him and he is one of them,even Tinubu's wife is a minister in the church,are all these not signs?u will na come here and be saying ignorance... nonsense!
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Ayo2004: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
I have this mentality of yours sometime ago to the extent of going out of the church when it's time to give offering. But one day I sat down and reason about it, I was like it's not better to give the money in church and receive blessing than speeding it in bar, with one girl or friends. I find out even the money I refused to give as an offering, I will end up that day speeding more than that with people that will not even appreciate it.
You can use the money to help less privileged such as beggars and orphans instead of giving it to people who have in excess...many pastors will tell their church members to sacrifice funds for a church project or function(including the extremely poor congregation) and tell them God will reward them bountifully while they can't give one of their numerous cars or possessions..I am a Christian and I believe in God,I also believe God gave us brains for a reason
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
When this Bishop hold the mic and start singing, all the women will roll their backwoods heavily during service and lot of men will loose focus on the Supreme being.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by MightySparrow: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bishop lagalaga
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

You can use the money to help less privileged such as beggars and orphans instead of giving it to people who have in excess...many pastors will tell their church members to sacrifice funds for a church project or function(including the extremely poor congregation) and tell them God will reward them bountifully while they can't give one of their numerous cars or possessions..I am a Christian and I believe in God,I also believe God gave us brains for a reason
This is the mentality of those in this caliber of that believes that money given in the church are ment for pastors. I can bet you that those that gives in church gives more to the poor/needy than those that don't give in Church. Reason being that giving is a spirit, if you don't have that spirit, u won't give neither to the poor or to the Church. And if you have the spirit of giving, you can't withhold giving your resources in Church as well to the needy. The basic logic of life is that no matter how wise u claimed to be, there must be somewhere you spend your money, is left for you to choose where u want to spend it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by gosmoney(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
kilonshele101:

so telling u dat is more dan pointing gun on ur head dat means u are a fool
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
kilonshele101:

I already told, I have no business with him or his followers.

I only have problem with jokers who only laugh at other jokers while exonerating themselves.

In fact, it would have been better if your dead god was as brave as muhammad.
When muhammad was busy f*cking openly, your dead god was f*cking Magdalena secretly.

The mad Abdul of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad is putting up a post by Washington Post as "evidence" to the lie that Jesus slept with Mary Magdalene.
This is why every Christian youth needs to know the Christian history in detail. It is like using a Grail Message text to try and prove your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad was a Saint. Documents removed so far away from Jesus or Muhammad's life that their fictitious claims don't even need a response.

You are a mad illiterate oh!
grin grin grin
You are trying too hard for an Olodo like you.
grin grin
Scholarship is not by lying and give us just little snippet screenshot from a fictional writer like Dan Brown.
grin grin
You need to read up more when you try to engage in scholarly Materials especially those of antiquity.

You want to go as far as to put up fictitious claims and articles in other to force a lie on historical figures that are not regarded by any real Secular or Christian Scholar.

I see the real intent of you bringing write-ups by Fictional writers like Dan Brown falsely accusing Jesus of secretly sleeping with Mary. You want so bad that Jesus should have committed the type of sexual sins your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad committed but alas! Jesus disappointed all you lying lots. Nothing special about your Mary Magdalene lie. There are also another Gnostic and fiction writers that falsely claim that Jesus was a gay but with no biblical proof as backup.

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/people-in-the-bible/was-mary-magdalene-wife-of-jesus-was-mary-magdalene-a-prostitute/

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by KLand(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
Ok oh....

That's how I went to church yesterday with 5k and ended up spending everything...

Different taxings and demands for nothing.... Appeal funds and so on.... Na so 5k take finish oh....

God safe us!!!

I'm wondering if someone forced you to give.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Ayo2004: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
This is the mentality of those in this caliber of that believes that money given in the church are ment for pastors. I can bet you that those that gives in church gives more to the poor/needy than those that don't give in Church. Reason being that giving is a spirit, if you don't have that spirit, u won't give neither to the poor or to the Church. And if you have the spirit of giving, you can't withhold giving your resources in Church as well to the needy. The basic logic of life is that no matter how wise u claimed to be, there must be somewhere you spend your money, is left for you to choose where u want to spend it.
Of course,a large part of the money from the church goes to the pastor,or how do u explain a full time pastor having the funds to buy big mansions, luxurious cars and live extravagant life?it is common logic,in Nigeria today,the anointing of a pastor is mainly influenced by how much he has,once a pastor is poor,most people will not believe in him..the giving is a spirit part refers to the early church where members of the church give what they have in order for it to be shared equally among all of them including the less privileged,such is not the case today,so stop saying that,how many poor members benefit from the church today?u see some pastors selling anointing water for 20k and they will start auctioning it,only this time,it is from highest to lowest,from 20k,the pastor will ask for who wants to buy till 1k...majority of the churches today have been hijacked by greed,selfishness and many other factors,even in the covid 19 pandemic where most people source of income was dry,churches were still dropping account number for tithes,offering and some even added account number for gifts for their head pastors,I know if Jesus was alive,he wouldn't have done that
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by wellsaid2: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Foolish human beings dey there dey judge
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by kilonshele101(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
PervertProphet:

The mad Abdul of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad is putting up a post by Washington Post as "evidence" to the lie that Jesus slept with Mary Magdalene.
This is why every Christian youth needs to know the Christian history in detail. It is like using a Grail Message text to try and prove your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad was a Saint. Documents removed so far away from Jesus or Muhammad's life that their fictitious claims don't even need a response.

I'm a mad illiterate oh!
grin grin grin
You would go as far as to put up fictitious claims by articles in other to force a lie on historical figures that are not regarded any real Secular or Christian Scholar.

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/people-in-the-bible/was-mary-magdalene-wife-of-jesus-was-mary-magdalene-a-prostitute/

You are not different from an average Muhammadian.

It's easier for you to defend your coward dead god who was brutally and shamelessly murdered

More evidence of the promiscuousness of your ghost lord is gathering dust in the British library
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Coinbased: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
good
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Of course,a large part of the money from the church goes to the pastor,or how do u explain a full time pastor having the funds to buy big mansions, luxurious cars and live extravagant life?it is common logic,in Nigeria today,the anointing of a pastor is mainly influenced by how much he has,once a pastor is poor,most people will not believe in him..the giving is a spirit part refers to the early church where members of the church give what they have in order for it to be shared equally among all of them including the less privileged,such is not the case today,so stop saying that,how many poor members benefit from the church today?u see some pastors selling anointing water for 20k and they will start auctioning it,only this time,it is from highest to lowest,from 20k,the pastor will ask for who wants to buy till 1k...majority of the churches today have been hijacked by greed,selfishness and many other factors,even in the covid 19 pandemic where most people source of income was dry,churches were still dropping account number for tithes,offering and some even added account number for gifts for their head pastors,I know if Jesus was alive,he wouldn't have done that
my comments is based on general standard of giving in church mostly offering and tithes, not on machandising of the gift of God. But I can tell you that 80% of those that buy anointing oil/water etc, for 100k, 10k, etc from these so called pastor are mere miracle seekers not true worshipers.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Abfinest007(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
younglleo:
Facebook dey oo, nd na 8yrs, jst 5k.
black market
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by blackmaine: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
younglleo:
Facebook dey oo, nd na 8yrs, jst 5k.
brother wasaap me on 08148533625
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
kilonshele101:

You are not different from an average Muhammadian.

It's easier for you to defend your coward dead god who was brutally and shamelessly murdered

More evidence of the promiscuousness of your ghost lord is gathering dust in the British library

Why are you shying away from the legacy of your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad?

Your god was poisoned and died the most shameful death and all these can be proven by your very own Islamic qu'ran and hadiths. I don't need to invent books 600years away from the very life of Muhammad to prove the evidence of his evil deed. You are trying to do the impossible with Jesus Christ by going to documents 600years away from Jesus and ignoring all the documents of antiquity to try and smear Jesus flawless reputation. You ignore Credible scholars and instead bring us Fiction writers like Dan Brown as evidence for this new lie of Jesus marrying Mary Magdalene made up by the Vatican Catholic Pope and retold recently by fiction writers like Dan Brown who are obviously out to cast an aspersion on the pure life of Jesus Christ so Jesus Christ can sort of be equated with every flawed prophet who made mistake.

The problem is no matter how hard you try with your fiction gymnastics. You still have no evidence Biblically to prove these lies. We know these lies and even more ones like the comparison of Jesus to Krishna, etcetera which have all been debunked.

My own God took on death, resurrected, ascended as witnessed by several Witnesses and left us with an empty tomb that spins Israeli millions of dollars in tourist revenue.
Undisputed fact despite how some Pharisees Jews made up a counter lying claim to cover up the evidence of his resurrection.

Major other religions like yours which is Islam agree that Jesus is not dead but perpetually existing and will return again.

There is no proof of Jesus having a promiscuous relationship with Mary Magdalene, same woman he casted 7 demons from. The Eastern Church far older than the Western European Church don't regard that nonsense. The Catholic Church via Pope Gregory invented that nonsense and this is part of the reason why most believers believe that the Vatican Church alongside Islam and JW are part of the Satanic tares planted within the Church by Satan to taint the body of Christ.

You are just deluded drunk posting claims and Gnostic write-ups by authors like Dan Brown that have no ground whatsoever with credible scholars or even going by Biblical standard. There is no mention of Mary Magdalene been a wife to Jesus or a Prostitute in the entire Bible. Everyone knows you are a joke bringing up funny write-ups by Fiction writers like Dan Brown and lies made more than 800 years after the life of Jesus Christ by the Vatican Pope(Part of the Antichrist and False Prophets to mislead many like False Prophet Muhammad did).

Okay!
To prove how much of a liar you are.
Drop the full link of the article that you screenshot from and we will all be shocked upon reading the full article of what you are hiding from us written in there.

All these your British Dust late 6th Century Jesus conspiracy fictitious claims(hundreds of years after the real historical Jesus Christ had already ascended). Hundred of years after Christians were already worshipping Jesus and reading the Bible years before the Western European Catholic Churches. Now you want us to accept a fiction writer's false claims(Dan Brown) over close to 6000 years of Biblical history.

You are a circus clown.
I swear.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.