Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) (89375 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by simplesearch: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Provided none of them is a divorcee congrats to them.

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Tedassie(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
varshabae:
Congratulations... I hope you didn't marry him just because he's oyinbo and probably doesn't live in naija, so you could japa from this country wink grin
Soro niyen
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by abike12(f): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
o shock mi bakan
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by UwaMmebii(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ever8090:
Mr handsome..

Hahahaha why this face
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by edoairways: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
PussyKing:
J[b]akpa[/b] nation

You have been saved grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Abudu2000(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
elmessiahs:
u get sure client, lock am.
nah this kind client dey blow person o. They fit enter store 100 times a day grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Tedassie(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Telegram234:
Awon legit client...
Nice one sis..
Happy married life
grin grin grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Freemejoradmin: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
forecast and win lotto with Lotteryspy tools

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
All these Udom boys again angry shocked
Today you'll start a thread about government commissioning an onion farm in this 21st century
Next you'll be shaming someone who's net worth might 3 times your future worth grin
Racism isn't good angry
Say no angry
Calling someone a baboon just because you can't understand his physique shows how mediocre your mind is & your inferiority complex is so high
Tomorrow you'll go back to ass licking politicians just for peanuts to buy data and spew ...
You're not doing well at all
I'll never be impressed grin grin

PatriotExact:
Our (Africans) inferiority complex is so bad that our Ladies can marry a baboon, as far as it is white.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by MrHandsome2013: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
DayTen:
See Pre-wedding Pictures here https://www.nairaland.com/6362316/pre-wedding-pictures

We are grateful to God Almighty for making this come to pass.
Corona tried and failed...
Thank you Jesus.
You fit connect with one rich oyibo woman
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by UwaMmebii(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
DayTen:
See Pre-wedding Pictures here https://www.nairaland.com/6362316/pre-wedding-pictures

We are grateful to God Almighty for making this come to pass.
Corona tried and failed...
Thank you Jesus.

Congratulations dear
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Exodora: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
This girl wan use this one japa ooo. I pray it works for you .
What Nigeria economy has reduce somebody to . We will all make it shaaaa.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
MoneyTrees:
All these Udom boys again angry shocked
Today you'll start a thread about government commissioning an onion farm in this 21st century
Next you'll be shaming someone who's net worth might 3 times your future worth grin
Racism isn't good angry
Say no angry
Calling someone a baboon just because you can't understand his physique shows how mediocre your mind is & your inferiority complex is so high
Tomorrow you'll go back to ass licking politicians just for peanuts to buy data and spew ...
You're not doing well at all
I'll never be impressed grin grin

You obviously don't know what WORTH means.

That's why you wish to be like a wizkid.

Sleep well son.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Philip6800(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
bigseank:
na Mad people full this nairaland i swear. cheesy cheesy

most times i would just skim through the Original Post and go to comments straight.
See all they are saying for that 1st page, they just dey give the girl gbas gbos
as in eh I don laugh tired for here.....starting from the first comment " Mr handsome "

4 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mr. Handsome indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by hayoholla(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Someone said women marry for security, pick your security wisely grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Olisehinnocent: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dey no match joor. Lyk play like play she wan leave us commot from this cursed country. We die here ogrin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wizkid is global & You're grassroot
Smoke better weed & you won't hear
Now you're hallucinating seeing your grandpa as your son sad
I will never be impressed
PatriotExact:

You obviously don't know what WORTH means.

That's why you wish to be like a wizkid.

Sleep well son.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Jimmy231: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
varshabae:
Congratulations... I hope you didn't marry him just because he's oyinbo and probably doesn't live in naija, so you could japa from this country wink grin
Why she come marry am ?
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Philip6800(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
this one don secured Gareth Bale grandfather

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Passionate1(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by AddictedToTech: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
The bad belle and jealousy on this thread is nauseating.
Dayten congrats dear, wishing you a fruitful marriage

3 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by ladychioma: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Congratulations. Your home is blessed

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Congrats. Please treat each other well. God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by DCmonster: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lol! Mr hansome.

Yahoo girl!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Adakintroy: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
I will curse any of my children who marry a white man or woman because of money.

Or a old man because of wealth. Life is hard so what?

Stand your ground.

I believe in generational blessing.

Some came to lay foundation for the ones still to come.

Believe first in God and also believe in yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Socialproject: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
hahahaha
Goalnaldo:
That girl must be from urhobo or ukpilla in Edo State. Na so them face dey be grin grin. Congratulations ooo.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by humilitypays(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nairaland, the resident home of psychiatric patients with no doctor in sight, see comments bayi shocked

3 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Socialproject: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na mhem, lekwa ihu shocked
anyways happy ML
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Felicity1070(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Una no get joy @ @ll just rotfl grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
mikmash:
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaland truly is a comic relief said someone.

Congrats
I swear I don laugh taya. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by emmyN(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
phantom24:
Pls is this a nollywood movie scene or real marriage?

Lol, as I scrolled I kept soliloquizing, "no, this can't be real" cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.