Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) (89385 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by kaziblake(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mehn Congratulations sister
Happy Married life
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Congrats
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by ShinningX: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Congrats oooo
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Thompz43(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hypocrite everywhere...
wetin we go call this one now, if na naija boy to Oyinbo woman now Nairaland for don divided
For the sake of Green card...

11 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Jack005(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
queenfav:
So far you love him and he loves you,my dear.. Carry go!No be anybody go follow you stay your marriage, ignore the sidetalks.
Love fire! The babe won japa from we country..That man wey resemble mannequin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by ofiko123(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Congratulations to both couples...
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ejenavi18:
What do I say?

Anyways, Congratulations Op, may your new home be filled with joy.
grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Ezmans: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ginaz:
Congratulations dear.

Happy married life to you and your husband. With the way he stares at you , it shows he will cherish your cute sweet chocolate pretty face for the rest of his life. kiss

Your sister is cute too.
Congratulations. Born fine oyinbo children o cheesy
why delta women always get long mouth & teeth like fish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Toks2008(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
DayTen:
See Pre-wedding Pictures here https://www.nairaland.com/6362316/pre-wedding-pictures

We are grateful to God Almighty for making this come to pass.
Corona tried and failed...
Thank you Jesus.

I wish you the best.

Just be prepared to forgive and forgive and forgive with lots of tolerance.

Happy married life.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by ipobarethieves: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
sad DayTen sad.Why post Ur pictures here wen U knw the kind of village pipu, Sadist that full ground here undecided?. Heartfelt Congrats! Ur joy Shall not be once

3 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Awoo88: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
What a man can do, a woman will do better
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by onyenatruchi: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Osonddu:
as a yoruba lady what do you expect her to do with that her worwor face. the guy help her* she gat no choicegrin
My dear, beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by BlueRayDick: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dyt:
I 8 nairalanders
angry angry angry

Aswear rude people full this cyberspace....I laughed real hard at the comments

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by paulnn09(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
slimanyd:

So, what would have made a beautiful girl like this marry an old man wey old pass Ned nwoko . Just tell me one reason if not for green pali or ego.

Wetin concern you?
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Skinkerjnr(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Facey sure die... congrats dear.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by naijadrivablog: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
DayTen:
Me
Delta or Edo.
You resemble mannabbbqgrills.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Philip6800(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin
Ever8090:
Mr handsome..
lols shey na lie ni? grin
Ever8090:
Mr handsome..
lols shey na lie ni?
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by naijadrivablog: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
DayTen:
Me
Delta or Edo.
You resemble mannabbbqgrills.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by blazebaba(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ginaz:
Congratulations dear.

Happy married life to you and your husband. With the way he stares at you , it shows he will cherish your cute sweet chocolate pretty face for the rest of his life. kiss

Your sister is cute too.
are you sure you are talking about the sweet cute chocolate face or the other way round........

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by CheedyJ(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
A Nairalander weds her oyinbo grandpa

3 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by MoneyTrees(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ogbeni with herdsmen mentality angry
Belgium second class oyinbo abi but na Euro Dem dey use ni
The lady dey awful looking but she use facie catch sure client abi
U dey dia dey broke around
You're not doing well I'm not impressed angry angry angry
Happy Married Life to the couple
@ Bride, you've changed the destiny of your kids, no loose guard keep chasing higher.
Stay safe & Be blessed

Asadujames202:
Belgium guys are second class oyinbo

In-between,

Such an awful looking girl

4 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
DreamyEyes:
like our men dont marry orangutans as far as she is white too

I surrender.

I've jammed someone badder than I.

4 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by aryzgreat: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ezmans:

cheesy

Cos them dey chop fish wella

2 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by MoneyTrees(m): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Why some people mouth no dey get cover
U know what they say
Garbage in, Garbage out

Ezmans:
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ginaz:
Congratulations dear.

Your sister is cute too.

You have high spirit. Your words show that You have a beautiful soul.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Like Nigerian young men like Nigerian young women.
Green card na di koko!

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Tedassie(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ginaz:
Congratulations dear.

Your sister is cute too.
undecided
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Ever8090 post=98639366]Mr handsome..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Ddokie: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dyt:
I 8 nairalanders
angry angry angry

Anyone bringing personal issues to nairaland and expecting to be largely complemented, is on his own.

As a matter of fact, once you start posting on nairaland, you will need a very thick skin to withstand all sorts of bashing from different angles.

Nairaland is not for the fainthearted.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by faithfull18(f): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nice.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Emeka71(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
purples25:
Congratulations dear. Beautiful couple.
Hello babe; please can we talk
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Chyma231(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Maga enter face to face for this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.