Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing (30944 Views)

Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South / Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional / Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
The differences between Easterners and people from other part of Nigeria is,in East power belongs to the people,and who ever the people supports,have the power.

Am not disappointed for been a disciple of the truth(Kanu) from the year 2014.

God bless and protect ESN.
iseeee iseeee iseeeeee

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by plasgidy: 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
I thought southeast has 5 governors, where is one now on that photo? Abey they don count am join northwest ni?
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:
Welcome to Biafra....

am not going to miss one single word that'll come out of his mouth!!!! Even if it'll cost Me all my money

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ohamadike 1 of Biafra has spoken and our wife so called eastern leaders obeyed immidiately

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by BoneTackle: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

God bless ndiIgbo and umuIgbo

God bless Biafra

I see some senseless berebe banza pigs talking nonsense as usual.

Cursed oduduwanker fools

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by Kingofum(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
kingsavage:
who ask you if you are igbo or not?
Bloody minority
ogun bge e
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by karkel(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2021
kingsavage:
who ask you if you are igbo or not?
Bloody minority
Nawo
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by amanzejude(m): 12:19am On Feb 02, 2021
You're an inconsequential homo sapien.

Kaduna1stson:
Must these governors catch fear just because Nnamdi Kanu gave them an ultimatum?

We northerners are not happy about this.
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Correct! Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by karkel(m): 12:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Who people voted for this people
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by onuman: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Who asked them? Nnamdi Kanu I know, others I don't know.

Umahi and patriotism for one Nigeria. How did he wake up to the reality of beef and dairy are no more profitably produced through herdsmen moving about in other people’s farms?

Poor Umahi taught by Arewa to believe that Nigeria was amalgamated by a foreigner - Lord Luggard - with oxyacetylene gas, to remain one country forever, even when 89% of Nigerians are dehumanized by the inadequacies of one Nigeria.
Support what the larger majority of people in your state support - restoration of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by Akaegwu(m): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Must these governors catch fear just because Nnamdi Kanu gave them an ultimatum?

We northerners are not happy about this.
Nobody is chasing your people away. All we are saying is leave our forest and bushes. Move to the communities, rent houses as other tribes do in your states. Rent potion for your animals. Pay tax to the government. Contribute to the development of your host community, Pay electricity bill where available.
A tribe just choose to be parasites within a country. Soo bad

8 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by karkel(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2021
With all these bashing who and who voted all these potbellied men into government houses
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by kingsavage: 12:46am On Feb 02, 2021
Kingofum:
ogun bge e
fool
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by Danzakidakura(m): 12:50am On Feb 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Who asked them? Nnamdi Kanu I know, others I don't know.
let compliment them at least they tried. Other regions governors are scared to speak out or even admit that Fulani are criminals

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by Akaegwu(m): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Rascal5891:

meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier.

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number
Nonsense
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by BSdetector: 1:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Jizz and piss news to pacify frustrated toothless chestbeating flathe@ds. Optics for the insecure incels to jerk off to on nairaland. Reactionary and not about the results but the glory... Only ret@rded flathe@ds will fall for this show..... where's the 5th governor btw
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by showafrica(m): 2:31am On Feb 02, 2021
cocaineaddict:
The fear of OHAMADIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS THE BEGINNING OF .........

Na Mazi dey run the east now... The Janjaweeeds are no longer happy. Some allocations will seize from now, let everyone face reality.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by SachaBastien(m): 5:10am On Feb 02, 2021

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by duchmarley: 5:33am On Feb 02, 2021
I've been reading comments to see if anyone will talk I'll about our Leader. Where are those ill talkers. Shame on you all. Bad bellies�
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by BluntCrazeMan: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2021
How Many Times will these South East Governors Ban Open Grazing??
Shame On Them.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by jimi4us: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2021
triple996:
That's ok
If the West can ban open grazing I don't have problem with east doing same.it must sha b their governors not a runaway coward like that.

Nnamdi Kanu can remove them from office with just a simple order.

He's our supreme leader, a gallant one.

The governors know how powerful Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is. God bless our supreme leader.

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by RemiDogCare(f): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers !

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by tishbite41(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
UPANDAN:
The Gov. said that they HAD already ban open grazing before MNK's 7 days weightless ultimatum.

I'm sure most of you Igbos didn't border to read the post.

Tueh!! Gullibility is sickness..
carry cow come make ESN show u some love. God bless IPOB and the WIC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ambode At 80th Birthday Of Adebutu / No Cause For Alarm, Ganduje Assures APC Supporters / Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.