Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing (30949 Views)

Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South / Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional / Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
am not going to miss one single word that'll come out of his mouth!!!! Even if it'll cost Me all my money

Biafra is a word of God.
If you doubt me bruh, just pick up your Bible to go preach the gospel to Nigerians for salvation/freedom, and watch their body language. It is a great privilege to be a Biafran.

Many European countries wish they were Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Biafra is a word of God.
If you doubt me bruh, just pick up your Bible to go preach the gospel to Nigerians for salvation/freedom, and watch their body language. It is a great privilege to be a Biafran.

Many European countries wish they were Biafrans.
u're very correct bro!! Even most zoo politifians do come come to listen to the word of God from our great leader mazi Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
u're very correct bro!! Even most zoo politifians do come come to listen to the word of God from our great leader mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing by Oracleforce: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2021
I can't believe this....that we only have 4 southeastern states...

...And they want to become the president....let them wait till 20.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis / Why North Fears Restructuring – Masari, Katsina State Governor / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.