Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood (20470 Views)

It Is Grossly Unfair That Most Gov Fubara’s Commissioners Were Chosen By Wike / Wike To COAS Attahiru: 'Your Predecessor, Buratai, Was Grossly Partisan’ / Borrowing To Subsidise Electricity Grossly Irresponsible -FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by ablejesus26(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
tainted by who?
shatap he no sabi your ancestors

Hmm dis your mental problem wey dey come off and on like nepa light don start again abi?

Sha no bite person
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by razzydoo(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Quim2:

Stop saying what you don't know.

When I was growing in the 80s and 90s these cow people were not a problem,and they were everywhere then.

When we see them on the roads as kids we troop out to sing and hail them and they loved it just as we did....

male gongo
Yama Yama gongo
Male gongo
Yama Yama gongo

It was fun and the songs were many. These cow people carried no guys then and there was fear for us going to them. They lived around us and we were never bothered.

What changed Huh?

When you put guns in the hands of dumb youths and tell them the land in the entire nation is theirs what do uoi think will Happen?
twale for an OG. i just went back in time.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:
Chest beating,
.they always blow their own trumpets like the empty barrels they are
Bitter souls don't go far in life. You sound like one

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by UncommonLogic: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
[[s]quote author=Mitsurugi post=98667162]

When your mama born you with fish brain it was really... End of story. If you must type nonsense at least type it legibly na. Haba! undecided[/quote][/s]

Blah blah blah, ranting of another delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey from a shithole mother.

STFU and get lost.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by PissfulProtester: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
ipobarethieves:
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed nah scam talk.Dey Sabi use their pipu ballz to play ludo game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by chuksoyo21(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ohamadike.... Those who are of his skool of thought knows better...
They call us umuchineke, in case you don't know.. .all hail Biafra..
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by omosuper(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
femi4:
And you want to be president of this Country? Your comment shows that you are unfit
Bravo. He should be dancing while seeing his people being killed, raped and properties destroyed? No wonder we have so many traitors in Yoruba land. I, as a Yoruba and a Muslim also respect the guy's foresight and bravery.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by gidgiddy: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Namdiot coward Cownu is a hero only to the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys. End of story.

Nnamdi Kanu's followers actually follow him because Nigeria is a failed state that has never worked since 1960 to this day, and they are tired of "one Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by ablejesus26(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

You sef no fit answer because you no sabi where the Coward dey hide... Like Ojukwu like Kanu

Sissy noise making cowards who run rather than man up

Oga abeg shut up
the person wey you dey follow drag dey get 33 sometin like while you just dey here dey manage 1 like dat wan suppose tell you sey you dey yarn nonsens

even though i stand with the ohaneze and se governors for witholding the proscription oder on ipob but calling a man like kalu a coward is stupidity

abi you wan just masturbate on una usual bigotry?
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by AzuNas: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Alright. . . . . . .Ajie

No matter what they say. . . .

Nigeria is negotiable.

That you are in a union those not mean there is unity.

Abeg
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Carlylepneuma: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Trailer voice u like to trend abi no worry them go soon come for u. hero ko abi he-goat ni
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by kingsavage: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Coward recognises coward
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by pansophist(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lovelyn451:
anybody that misunderstands KANU can never understand anything in this life!!

Your head is correct.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Quim2:

Stop saying what you don't know.

When I was growing in the 80s and 90s these cow people were not a problem,and they were everywhere then.

When we see them on the roads as kids we troop out to sing and hail them and they loved it just as we did....

male gongo
Yama Yama gongo
Male gongo
Yama Yama gongo

It was fun and the songs were many. These cow people carried no guns then and there was no fear for us going to them. They lived around us and we were never bothered.

What changed Huh?

When you put guns in the hands of dumb youths and tell them the land in the entire nation is theirs what do you think will Happen?

You just brought some memories of my childhood, I swear! Malu Gongo, yama yama gongo!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Finnestgreat: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
True talk #upipob
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by jacobnel(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hero indeed! This people no go stop to dey amazed me.People wey go school dey behave like they are illiterate. A coward Like Kanu dey abroad dey use intelligent people head.I just pity my igbo brothers.If una like make una know get sense.A grown up person like Yul no get sense. What of the people that have died due to the reckless statement made by NK?I'm not surprised,NK dont even care about them naa Him Dog wey even remember say eeh die for him.Naa like this boko haram take start .NK will not addressed the killings of his fellow igbo's in Abia State everyday by hoodlums he is busy fighting fulani herdsmen.I believe naa Fulani herdsmen dey killed too.ThankGod we South South are wiser now.Una know go use our head this time around again like una use us go fight unnecessary Civil war.

drinoayo:
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has described leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu as a hero grossly misunderstood, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old shared a picture of Kanu in an Instagram post on Friday.

He said he chose to celebrate him even though it’s not his birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKnyd4XHg0s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Bigmo21: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
You re celebrating king of terrorist group, na wao
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Onepeople: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Where is the vagabond Kanu?!

Where is your God and leader hiding

you were crying in the other thread, as a result of the inaction of the western region against the excesses of the herdsmen ,I said you will soon come masturbates on ipob and Nnamdi Kanu issues.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by UncommonLogic: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
[[s]quote author=Mitsurugi post=98668817]

The behavior of a lost and uncouth child grin I believe you're referred to as omo ale jati jati. You are a curious specimen of a child borne of two men. Herdsmen will sodomize you soon, continue to drool over Nnamdi Kanu. He's not your type. grin AGAIN LEARN TO TYPE LIKE SOMEONE WHO WENT TO SCHOOL! [/quote][/s]

Ode, olodo imo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.
I have more education in my pinky finger than everyone in your evil clan.
I didn't go to a low grade low class glorified high school that monkeys like you graduated from that you refer to as Universities. I'm a product of a first class prestigious University that your fore fathers will be glad just be be employed as janitor.

I'll suggest you give that educational advice to your supreme leader, the hunchback albino coward.

It's glaringly obvious that imbecility is inherently prevalent in your DNA.

Now STFU and get lost.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by RemiDogCare(f): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by samwillyco1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
We are watching
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Mitsurugi(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=Mitsurugi post=98668817]

The behavior of a lost and uncouth child grin I believe you're referred to as omo ale jati jati. You are a curious specimen of a child borne of two men. Herdsmen will sodomize you soon, continue to drool over Nnamdi Kanu. He's not your type. grin AGAIN LEARN TO TYPE LIKE SOMEONE WHO WENT TO SCHOOL! [/s]

Ode, olodo imo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.
I have more education in my pinky finger than everyone in your evil clan.
I didn't go to a low grade low class glorified high school that monkeys like you graduated from that you refer to as Universities. I'm a product of a first class prestigious University that your fore fathers will be glad just be be employed as janitor.

I'll suggest you give that educational advice to your supreme leader, the hunchback albino coward.

It's glaringly obvious that imbecility is inherently prevalent in your DNA.

Now STFU and get lost.

OLODO! I can't risk headache reading nonsense. Meanwhile what is STFU? Did you write English in school or did you gay mate write it for you? grin
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by PureMe01: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Alexis11:

You are an agent of division.
Did you see me mention any tribe there?
Na so your conscience guilty reach?? grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by UncommonLogic: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
[[s]quote author=Mitsurugi post=98669911]

OLODO! I can't risk headache reading nonsense. Meanwhile what is STFU? Did you write English in school or did you gay mate write it for you? grin[/quote][/s]

Shut The FVCK Up - STFU, now you know.
Crawl back into whatever hole you just crawled out off.
I can understand, my level of writing is too complex for you to comprehend. Go back to night school.
I have much productive things to tend to.

Bye
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by CBARRY1: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mr Yul, I like your courage in loving and protecting your background unlike TINUBU who chose his political ambition over the lives of his own people and prefers sitting on the fence quitely and watch FULANI HERDSMEN raping and killing his fellow Yorubas.

To hell with any political ambition.
>>> My heart goes with GEJ.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by kgb101: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Themainboy22:
75% of our people are with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, While 15% are coded supporters of him, The remaining one's are either politicians or those given birth by hausa/fulani. Very soon, the government will have no choice than to dialogue with him or be left to govern themselves (e.g. just as the way the ESN of a thing is going). Any which way, Biafra will come at the end. God bless MNK.

If statistics you have mentioned here is true(I'm inclined to believe). Why is it not the basis for electing reps and senators so they can speak the mind of the people at the national level.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Josywhyte: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
People won't see what this man(Nnamdi Kanu) is doing now till when it materializes in full then they will know what he's truly fighting for. He isn't only fighting for Nigeria,but Africa at large.
Am not an IPOB member but this man truly deserves to be celebrated for what he's doing and what he will do...
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Mitsurugi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=Mitsurugi post=98669911]

OLODO! I can't risk headache reading nonsense. Meanwhile what is STFU? Did you write English in school or did you gay mate write it for you? grin[/s]

Shut The FVCK Up - STFU, now you know.
Crawl back into whatever hole you just crawled out off.
I can understand, my level of writing is too complex for you to comprehend. Go back to night school.
I have much productive things to tend to.

Bye

Bye. The only sensible word you've uttered. Your last line always seems to make the only sense. Outlandish Tramp! grin
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Psoul(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Fulanis and farmers have been clashing since the days of British Nigeria, that's why grazing routes where created...

We have battled this crisis from time to time, so only airheads can be fooled by scammer Kanu's cheap talks in 2014.

SO what you are saying is that, the Fulanis should be allowed to keep clashing wt farmers since it has bn ongoing from long ago?
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by gidado14(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=drinoayo post=98654345]Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has described leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu as a hero grossly misunderstood, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old shared a picture of Kanu in an Instagram post on Friday.

He said he chose to celebrate him even though it’s not his birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKnyd4XHg0s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link [/

it ok you don enter our list of terrorism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recently Finished & Ongoing Road Projects By Kogi Government (Photos) / Amaechi: Wike’s Probe A Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt / Lai Mohammed: We Will Regulate, Not Shut Down Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.