Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood (20465 Views)

It Is Grossly Unfair That Most Gov Fubara’s Commissioners Were Chosen By Wike / Wike To COAS Attahiru: 'Your Predecessor, Buratai, Was Grossly Partisan’ / Borrowing To Subsidise Electricity Grossly Irresponsible -FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by gidado14(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu's followers actually follow him because Nigeria is a failed state that has never worked since 1960 to this day, and they are tired of "one Nigeria"
that's what Ojukwu said and we are still moving and Biafra is nowhere to be found

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Themainboy22:
75% of our people are with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, While 15% are coded supporters of him, The remaining one's are either politicians or those given birth by hausa/fulani. Very soon, the government will have no choice than to dialogue with him or be left to govern themselves (e.g. just as the way the ESN of a thing is going). Any which way, Biafra will come at the end. God bless MNK.
. YES OOOO, THE 15% CODED SUPPORTERS KNOWS THEMSELVES.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Kalas(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Guy swallow pride and blow the trumpet na
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Babaken(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:
Chest beating,
.they always blow their own trumpets like the empty barrels they are
when they talk they do and wait for fg. Than always giving excuses for not confronting those taken over your land.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by gidgiddy: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
gidado14:

that's what Ojukwu said and we are still moving and Biafra is nowhere to be found

The Nigeria that was found since 1914, how market?
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by obicmag(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Fulanis and farmers have been clashing since the days of British Nigeria, that's why grazing routes where created...

We have battled this crisis from time to time, so only airheads can be fooled by scammer Kanu's cheap talks in 2014

Oga you just come from Gambia?
All these madness started because their vegetable brother is in Aso Rock.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hero indeed grin
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by NgwalandAba(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Fulanis and farmers have been clashing since the days of British Nigeria, that's why grazing routes where created...

We have battled this crisis from time to time, so only airheads can be fooled by scammer Kanu's cheap talks in 2014

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE SLAVE FROM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS...THUNDER FIRE YOUR HOPELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING TRIBE THERE.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by mbos: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:
Chest beating,
.they always blow their own trumpets like the empty barrels they are
they defeated ur army at Orlu and u still called it chest beating?
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Masterito(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
I am not Ibo but if you think Ojukwu is a coward, then you may need to read about him properly. I may have to borrow some history books. My solders today may not even have mind to talk about starting a war, let alone executing one. It is is even an insult to compare Nnamdi Kanu to Ojukwu.
solmusdesigns:

You sef no fit answer because you no sabi where the Coward dey hide... Like Ojukwu like Kanu

Sissy noise making cowards who run rather than man up

Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by vioment: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Not my hero.

Any so called leader of hisba, esn, amotekun, etc can never be admired by me.

Early 2000s, we been dey show opc how far for street, na why many of them run go enter confra, cun mess the thing up. I will fight against any oppression.

Nnamdi kanu is speaking to many people's heart, but all that bullying of igbos will soon cause igbos to be divided among itself. Nnamdi kanu use your brain before you get dealt with internally. Person wey get brain make e use am.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Elijahnonso1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
OHAMADIKE BIAFRA is a HERO. We understand his message. It is a message of hope. It is all for the emancipation of the black race.

May Chukwu Okike Abiama be with you always Mazi Nnamdi Okwu Kanu.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Easternblood: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
drinoayo:
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has described leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu as a hero grossly misunderstood, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old shared a picture of Kanu in an Instagram post on Friday.

He said he chose to celebrate him even though it’s not his birthday.
Good, more Igbo celebrities are coming forth

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKnyd4XHg0s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Bonavi: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Where is the vagabond Kanu?!

Where is your God and leader hiding

ur useless people are been slaughtered like fowls in Yoruba by Fulanis and u re here hating on the people who even trying to save ur generation. My dear u re really doomed
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by hansomb: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
He is nothing but a caword who ran away with his tail between his legs.
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by Elidrisy20: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
misunderstood kill you there
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by AwkaFinest: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm still waiting for NMK and his chest beating goons to go stop Wike. Dude is in Belgium collecting Awards.

Ndi potopoto we only make noise no substance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by mekusmanuel(f): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bad energy stay far away... make you stay far away ...
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by OdogwuBlog: 6:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Felixamos:
real will recognise real any-day anytime... I gat Joel Osteen Prayer Request so much respect for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu if not for anything, I love the way he insults Nigeria politians especially these blood sucking apc govt... Yul Edochie, well done..
Re: Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood by gidado14(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

The Nigeria that was found since 1914, how market?
Biafra Nko ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia / FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.