Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Msc In Information Security Or Risk Management, Which Has A Better Job Prospect? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Msc In Information Security Or Risk Management, Which Has A Better Job Prospect? (1678 Views)

Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job / HSE Or PROJECT MANAGEMENT Which Do I Go For? / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Msc In Information Security Or Risk Management, Which Has A Better Job Prospect? by tolubalo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hello EveryOne,

I need to make an important decision as to which Msc programme to go for btw Infomation Security and Risk management. Am aware that both field are essential to the prosperity of an organisation, but i dont want to make a decision based on my little knowledge of these two fields. I will appreciate if u guys can help me to make an informed decision based on ur individual knowledge and work experience. I want to believe one is superior to the other in terms of job opportunities, job security and career Advancement. pls this is my chance to make a good choice and i'll be grateful to you guys. thank u.
Re: Msc In Information Security Or Risk Management, Which Has A Better Job Prospect? by AjanleKoko: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2011
Frankly, none.
Or maybe I should say they have equal opportunity. For you to be recognised as either an infosec or risk management professional, Msc is just the start of your journey.

(1) (Reply)

List Of 12 Fundamental Principles To Becoming Outstanding Staff Of The Year / Why Are Indian Employers So Selfish / Is It A Good Decision To Go For A Bachelors In Cyber Security?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.