Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,124 members, 7,856,500 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Time For Nigerians To Ask For Mercy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Nigerians To Ask For Mercy (150 Views)

Money Laundering: Okupe's Wife, Son Beg Judge For Mercy / Ogun Police Sergeant Prostrates, Begs For Mercy After Threatening Panel Member / Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time For Nigerians To Ask For Mercy by rejoice4eva(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
*RCCG 63 DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYERS*

*PHASE 2: - 21 DAYS OF CRYING TO GOD FOR MERCY (FEB 1ST - 21ST FEB; 2021)*

*DAY 2 (23 of 63) – 2ND FEBRUARY, 2021.*

*PRAYER FOR MERCY: PERSONAL CLEANSING*

*TEXT:* Heb. 4:14-16, Psalm 24:3-5

*INTRODUCTION:*
In order to attract God’s mercy, penitence and true repentance are prerequisites. God is
ever waiting to show mercy to any truly repented sinner. For all have sinned and fallen
short of God’s glory. God is giving us another opportunity in this season of grace to right
our wrongs and come under cover of His mercy.

*PRAYER POINTS:*
1.) Thank God for the privilege to come before your throne of grace in order to obtain
mercy. Heb. 4:16, Psa. 118:1

2.) Father I am grateful for your kindness, not shutting against at me the door of mercy.

3.) Father; have mercy upon me in any way I have failed to show compassion on the wounded around me in Good Samarian care in Jesus name. Luke 10:33.

4.) Father; have mercy upon me for my Prayerlessness. For failure to pray enough for
leaders in my nation and in Church position of authorities in Jesus name.

5.) Father, have mercy upon me for dwelling in criticism instead of supporting our leaders in government. Num. 12:1.

6.) Father; have mercy upon me for my sins of unbelief, double mindedness and
doubting your word. Rom. 14:23

7.) Father; have mercy upon me for acts of unfaithfulness in the payment of my
offerings, tithe, first fruits and vows. Gen 4:4.

8.) Father; have mercy upon me for acts of unfaithfulness in the payment of taxes, and
other lawful national obligations in Jesus name.

9.) Father; have mercy upon me for acts of disobedience to traffic regulations on the
highways, and other governmental rules and regulations. Rom. 13:1.

10.) Father; have mercy upon me for acts of dishonesty in keeping to my words. Forgive
me the sins of lack of personal Integrity in Jesus name. Psalm 15:4

11.) Father; have mercy upon me for sins of hatred, jealousy, non-forgiving one another
and vengeful act in Jesus name. Gen. 4:6.

12.) Father, forgive and correct me of all sins of uncleanness for you are pure. Num. 31:24.

13.) Father; have mercy upon me for the sins of ingratitude. Lack of appreciation for the
free gifts of nature; for the air, water, rain etc, for good health and for not sharing testimonies in Jesus name.

14.) Father; forgive me where I have discriminated against the poor, the disabled and those not from my tribe in Church, in work place and in communities.

15.) Father; have mercy upon me for all sins of backbiting and backstabbing.
Jam. 4:1, Tit. 3:2

*GodBlessYou!!!*

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Begins Payment Of N2bn Compensation On IBB Avenue Flood Project / Edo Will Regain Its Position As Education Hub In Nigeria – Obaseki / World Toaster In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.