Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia (18108 Views)

NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by Metrix147: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Abia State Police Command has debunked a viral video in which homes of people said to be Fulani herdsmen were burnt in a Sunday attack in Ogboko Ozuitem, Bende local government area of the state.

Speaking with ABN TV on Monday, the state Commissioner of Police, CP Janet Agbede said the video did not emanate from the incident of Sunday, calling on mischief makers to desist from spreading falsehood.

According to the Commissioner of Police, some hoodlums at about 4am on Sunday invaded an open field in the community where Fulani herdsmen were resting with their cows, killing about 15 livestock and injured a herder whose name was identified as Abdullahi.

She further explained that the Bende incident did not take place in a settlement but an open arena and as such no makeshift houses were burnt as the viral video portrayed.

CP Agbede while stating that the injured victim is stable in a medical facility where he is currently receiving treatment said efforts are ongoing to arrest the hoodlums involved in the attack.

Recall that the member representing Bende Federal Constituency, Hon. Benjamin Kalu had on Monday visited the injured Fulani herder where he promised to assist with the medical bills.

He also met with heads of security agencies in the state to device means of forestalling future attacks.
https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/police-denounce-burning-of-fulani-herdsmens-houses-in-abia/

1 Like

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by LUGBE: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Observing

1 Like

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by johnkey: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
they are stupid and useless, where were they when the people were being killed by those buhari people they are now making one stupid statement now, enemy of the people. i swear if i was ibo i would do anything to join esn and fight for my people and won't mind fighting for biafra cos this naija don spoil finish it's irredeemable. i wish we had something like that here in the west not those useless amotekun that is for politicians. i hate nigeria politicians and security agents with passion i wish say i fit make bomb i swear i will bomb all their stupid upcoming campaigns because some stupid idiots will still support these useless politicians. kudos to NMK

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Noted.

Infested firewood and lizard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by butterfly777(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
What concerns us now is how to deal with the issue of open grazing, and the conquest ambition of the cattle herders.

We the masses have to get organised and stand up against a common enemy. The government and kings have proven unreliable. Many of them are even receiving payments and other benefits from the government and the herders.

If they care, they would have done something tangible since. But we can all see what they are doing and saying, directly and indirectly.

So, let's rise up. Let us do anything in our capacity, such as Intellectual warfare, legal warfare, social media warfare, prayer warfare, Sunday Ighoho-ism, civil rallies, civil disobedience, and so on.

Rise up and do something.

God is on our side, and victory is ours.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by TruthHurts1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Let all victims of herdman atrocities imitate this.

1 Like

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by chidonweb(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
What kind of a country is this

1 Like

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by zacchybros: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Only God knows where we are headed as a people. Something is surely 'cooking'...

1 Like

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by bishop4life(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
They should let us see the open field.

1 Like

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by FalseProphet1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
I see the fulanis leaving the south in Mass. I see the south being tired of them. I see them being chased out. I see peace returning back to southern Nigeria once again. This I have seen.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by Kano1stSon: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
To quote a Hausa proverb.

Rana dubu ta barawo... Rana daya mai kaya..

Igbos your days are numbered continue maiming innocent Northern people, the day we start paying back the favor, you should not wail so much. sad

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by Yankee101: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
But yet to denounce fulani bandit activies. Ironic.

4 Likes

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
See what people who want to rule Nigeria at all cost has brought.
Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by GallantDuke(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Rubbish country
Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by true2god: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
ESN must be doing something right for the government/police to be apprehensive. It is only a foool that will allow barbarians from futa-jalon to conquer their territory for the expansion of the emirate. The just will always win, with God and spiritual justice on their side.

The Biafrans lost in 1970 because they were the initial aggressors but will win today because we are the victims of Arab/Fulani expansionist agenda in west Africa which any Biafran should vehemently resist.

Remember the 'Ahiara Declaration': the twin evil the Blackman is fighting are:

1) Arab/Muslim expansionist mindset into sub-Saharan Africa using Islam and the Fulanis.

2) The European exploitation of African resources using the multi-national companies and comprador bourgeoisies (compromised African elites who are ready and willing to sell their people and countries to perpetual slavery)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by Amumaigwe: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kano1stSon:
To quote a Hausa proverb.

Rana dubu ta barawo... Rana daya mai kaya..

Igbos your days are numbered continue maiming innocent Northern people, the day we start paying back the favor, you should not wail so much. sad

Start already. We need that to put the final nail on the Nigeria's casket. Anu mpam

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by potent5(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Which houses?

Na those grasses gathered in a hip in the middle of the forest you call houses?

Abeg no make me laugh.

4 Likes

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by IamWonderful: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hehehehehehe I know their coward leaders will try to cover up and pacify the fulani herdsmen with money, they are unnecessarily timid and cowardice

5 Likes

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnkey:
they are stupid and useless, where were they when the people were being killed by those buhari people they are now making one stupid statement now, enemy of the people. i swear if i was ibo i would do anything to join esn and fight for my people and won't mind fighting for biafra cos this naija don spoil finish it's irredeemable. i wish we had something like that here in the west not those useless amotekun that is for politicians. i hate nigeria politicians and security agents with passion i wish say i fit make bomb i swear i will bomb all their stupid upcoming campaigns because some stupid idiots will still support these useless politicians. kudos to NMK

Your agression is mixed with foolishness. Why?

4 Likes

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
I don't know about Abia State. But I think every tribe deserve respect. When fulani herdsmen attack farms and innocent people, the police look the other way

8 Likes

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by Balkan(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
ok lets just take that way
Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by chatinent: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
I want to believe Fulani is the problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by danvault: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
They even want to sort the medical bills of the injured herdsman, how many victims have they helped? Something is not right here...

5 Likes

Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by sofeo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Alright.
Re: Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
No mind that asslicker Benjamin Kalu. He thinks he can play his way into Abia state as a governor after rigging election? Cold don catch am since orji uzor kalu his godfather is about to visit the prison again...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Thief Nabbed By The Police In Yenagoa After He Was Arrested For Same Crime / Two Children Kill Mother Over Witchcraft / Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.