Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How do you say i am a nigerian without you saying i am from nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do you say i am a nigerian without you saying i am from nigeria. (310 Views)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / It Starts With You Saying "YES" Out Of Pity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How do you say i am a nigerian without you saying i am from nigeria. by kabanayol9(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
There is no where you are in this world that you will not know a nigeria man or woman either from their dealings, behaviors, attitudes and the likes....
Them see children putting on school uniforms going or coming back from school, a typical nigeria person will still ask are you going to school or you don come back from school?
There is no where nigerians are in the world once they bring light, they will still shout up nepa. Add yours......
Re: How do you say i am a nigerian without you saying i am from nigeria. by kabanayol9(m): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2021
This is how to know a nigeria without them saying they are from nigeria, view topic and ignore.

(1) (Reply)

Quick English Help , Please / Suggest some good comedy movies / Zambian Man Divorces His Wife And Marries Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.