Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. (670 Views)

Lamido Wanted To Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram / Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram / Mr Udom Emmanuel Refuses Punch Newsmen; Punch Hate Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by 13volts(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2011
As a core northerner of hausa fulani extraction I ve come to realized that the reasons why gej will not win in the north is basically bcoz of PDP. The PDP is seen as a symbol of injustice and corruption
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by 13volts(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
The entire northern Nigeria is sai Buhari I ve come to appreciate the increasing number of southerners who are joining the BB team.
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by EkoIle1: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2011
And you like him because of his competency, achievements or because his name is goodluck and his humble?
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by AljUche: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
op

gbammmmm

thank you, i was part of the people that fought again ciroma tatics of using tribalism to rule nigeria

but now if only jonathan can change his party then i think he still stand a chance
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by 13volts(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
I liked him bcoz I ve this soft feeling that the SS zone should ve a slot at the presidency but I repeat but I will trade good governance for feelings which I believe the BB team will give.
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
There is no way out of this, you can not seperate him from the party chaired by ex- convicts, you vote Goodluck you vote PDP, one and the same
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by 13volts(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2011
I guess I will take the popular choice BB.
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by Coolabbie: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^ yes o! Up BB!
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by denko(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2011
Buhari is only winning in nairaland, how many of you will go out there and vote. One man one vote Buhari has lost from inception.
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by danjohn: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
Buhari/Bakare 2011
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
PDP is only an acronym.
PDP under OBJ is different from this PDP under GEJ. This man and his PDP are committed to free and fair elections.
We all know that where it to be the "PDP" of yesterday,
1. Somebody like JEGA will never smell becoming the INEC chairman.
2. Voters registration exercise would be a far cry from what it is now
3. the INEC chairman will not be free to do his job
4. All the guber appeal cases that had PDP loosing to other parties would not the see the light od the day.
5. The election of last Saturday would had "held" and "results" anounced whether voting took place or not.

Common folks. change is here, why cant we see it?

I am an adent hater of PDP (OBJ), but in Goodluck, a leader I found.
Buhari has been there as part of the elite military officers who held this nation to ransome since independece until now. Enough of him and such like him.
Re: We In The North Liked Gej But Hate Pdp. by FairGame: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
Sure, I notice that most northernrs dont have prob with GEJ as a person cos he is smwht humble. Let him jst convince people that he can fight the 'fingers that fed him' then all Nigerians will appreciate him. It is difficult or rather impossible to distroy a house while still inside it.
Infact i believe that the pronoucement of Free and Fair election by GEJ is a big Political Liability to PDP since they will always prefer 'business as usual'
I am sure they are now working for GEJ cos they dont have a choice and they have alot at stake. They took 12 yrs to build a cult-like empire.
Jst think about how polically irrelevant so many of such wolfs will be when PDP falls and u will understand what i am saying.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Rigging-in-progress. Free and Fair Indeed / Eleven Reasons / Cpc Leaders Faces Arrest Over Plot To Derail Nigeria’s Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.