Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know (809 Views)

How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? / 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know by lightblazingnow(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Images, feelings, thoughts and actions comes alive at night. You may never believe what I am sharing with you right now until you see it first hand. Whatever creatures you could think about, whatever things you have heard of, whatever imaginations you have ever imagined, visualise or wish for, I am here to tell you that imaginations are very much alive at night.

Moral lesson:

Anything is possible!

That's why when you sleep, for most of you who are able to dream, you see yourself or others doing things even while asleep, most times you dream you see yourself driving a car you don't have physically, why you are still in your bed, other time eating in places you haven't ever gone before. That's because at night you move, you are alive, your inner self wakes up.

To correspond to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY command, "Arise, shine for your light is come and the glory of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is risen upon you.
Re: A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know by lightblazingnow(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Everybody read and understand immediately
Re: A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know by lightblazingnow(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Now
Re: A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know by lightblazingnow(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Happy birthday Christ
Re: A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know by lightblazingnow(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Read and understand

(1) (Reply)

If Any Boy Touches You, You Will Get Pregnant, My Story / Marriage Is Every Woman's Greatest Achievement, Don't Be Deceived!!! - Redpill / Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.