Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,083 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed (12898 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by hammerDK: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2021
NIGERIA PRESIDENCY NEED TO BE MADE VOLUNTARY AND UNPAID.

THE FACT THAT THIS COUNTRY HAS OIL AND GAS, HAVE MADE EVERYBODY DREAM TO BE PRESIDENT, SO THEY CAN THIEF.

WE MUST CHANGE HOW WE DO THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY, ELSE, PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH GOVERNANCE WILL KEEP OFFERING MISINFORMATION.

SAME GUMI CAMPAIGNED FOR BUHARI, AND NOW TELLING US HE IS BAD MARKET.

2 Likes

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Fahdiga1: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Moferere:
You are a product of poor parenting.
Your parents failed in their responsibility.
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Lightorder: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Moferere:

The way Tinubu dey give una headache.

Na wa o undecided
if he just declares that he has no interest, people’s head will stop.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Celestyn8213: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Which Tinubu? These politians and their wayo.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
ur brain is paining u
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Amalekki: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
How can a sensible person be clamouring for Tinubu, the El Chapo of Nigeria to be president. imagine the kind of shame it will bring to Nigeria, that a drug lord is our president. God forbid bad things. 2023 is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways.
Tinubu was the governor of Lagos State for 8 years and he did well. Just a reminder. With that said, I believe we have better options than Tinubu and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by OlawaleBammie: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Wettin a just dey pray be say make one igbo man mistakenly get there, i swear nigeria don divide kpatakpata be that

Make peter obi enter there..

But well, i pray make hin sef no join the one nigeria gang cus of second tenure or probably influence from the higher force

2 Likes

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Shaking Our Heads at all these politicians......

But for our darling Daddy, Children of hate and perdition, Enemies of Nigeria call him different names,
but non of their fathers dare call him a thief.

A good name is better than riches.

We Rise!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Emekaonline: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
How can a sensible person be clamouring for Tinubu, the El Chapo of Nigeria to be president. imagine the kind of shame it will bring to Nigeria, that a drug lord is our president. God forbid bad things. 2023 is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways.

And what will you call those of your family routing for Atiku, the most corrupt VP in Nigeria history

4 Likes

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by seunmsg(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Igbo and their shameless hatred for the south west! You guys are really sick to be honest. He mentioned Tinubu and Atiku but you’re all over the place crying about Tinubu.

Atiku is making attempt to hijack the PDP ticket that ordinarily should be the birthright of Igbos in 2023 but all your ranting is against Tinubu and not the actual person that is stopping your region.

8 Likes

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by loopman: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Better, let everyone goes their separate ways! This your blackmail is stale. Even the Northerners your threats is targeted at are now damning you to do your worse with your “separate ways” noise

Go and campaign and stop waiting for Presidency to fall on your lap

3 Likes

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by duro4chang(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2021
They have come again.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by koolguy88(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2021
We don't need both of them.
As the situation of the country is as at the moment, we need an Igbo man to rule us to liberate the economy and chase the herds men bandits and BOKO HARAM away.

Mark my words today.

Don't say I didn't tell you!

1 Like

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by omoadeleye(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2021
Ogun kill you there

1 Like

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by bibiking7(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2021

Balderdash.

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Amalekki: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Igbo and their shameless hatred for the south west! You guys are really sick to be honest. He mentioned Tinubu and Atiku but you’re all over the place crying about Tinubu.

Atiku is making attempt to hijack the PDP ticket that ordinarily should be the birthright of Igbos in 2023 but all your ranting is against Tinubu and not the actual person that is stopping your region.
Thank you! Atiku is the real challenge and enemy not Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by PussyKing(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Thunder locate this man and fire his eyes then leave him blind sad

1 Like

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Lightorder: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Nychillax:

No sensible person will vote Atiku either not to talk of cheif looter himself Kalu....
a good leader could come from anywhere. My opinion is that anyone without a flourishing business shouldn’t even attempt going there. You can’t give what you don’t have. Why God doesn’t answer the prayers of Nigerians is that he gave them sense and clear vision but they won’t use it. If the way Tinubu controls Lagos is nice, go for him. He cannot be another Tinubu away from the one he is now. Becoming the president would only amplify who he is now. Don’t say you can’t predict what he is capable of. Same for other politicians

1 Like

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by NwadykExcel(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2021
wisdom042:
Sometimes I feel this politicians take some weeds before any interview, what happens to the youth of the country? Make una let us rule una small abi na only old people go dey sit on top power?
What does anyone under-45 know that he will rule in this country?
Mpa,youths are too busy with celebrity talks,movies,sex,cruise and money than Nationalism.

1 Like

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Emyogalanya: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Selfishness everywhere
It it hypocrisy and double standard. Just let them call for bubu's removal , and you will see this same man up in arms calling for war and baying for blood
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by NwadykExcel(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2021
koolguy88:
We don't need both of them.
As the situation of the country is as at the moment, we need an Igbo man to rule us to liberate the economy and chase the herds men bandits and BOKO HARAM away.

Mark my words today.

Don't say I didn't tell you!

What we need is a CAPABLE and Purely traditional igboman not just any igboman.
Because most igbomen now are sellouts.

1 Like

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by NwadykExcel(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wettin a just dey pray be say make one igbo man mistakenly get there, i swear nigeria don divide kpatakpata be that

Make peter obi enter there..

But well, i pray make hin sef no join the one nigeria gang cus of second tenure or probably influence from the higher force
Amen!
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Dont worry, we will clamour for your failed, coward runaway dubious leader, Cownu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Cutiekatty: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ogbeni shut up there, all Nigeria politicians are thieves. We need our youth to come out and contest not these old thieves.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by wisdom042(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
NwadykExcel:

What does anyone under-45 know that he will rule in this country?
Mpa,youths are too busy with celebrity talks,movies,sex,cruise and money than Nationalism.
But most of dem got to power when they were under-45 so there's no big deal about d age as long as you can then I see no barrier but dem no go gree

3 Likes

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by olayiwola72(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mraphel:
If Atiku or Tinubu rule this country, that means all the youths of this country aren't sensible
I swear I’m giving up on youth..
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by NwadykExcel(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Lol!
"Igbos and their shameless hatred for the southwest."

You yorubas are just...

Amaghim ihe butere'm n'obodo etinyerekwu ndi yoruba na ya.
Unu bu ndi kachasi were nwe anyaufu ebe Ndiigbo nò.
Unu ga-asi na unu amakachasi ihe mana okwa unu sokwa na ndi ndi fulani na-achigbusi.
O nweghi ihe unu ma.Eziokwum niile.

1 Like

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by NwadykExcel(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Amalekki:

Tinubu was the governor of Lagos State for 8 years and he did well. Just a reminder. With that said, I believe we have better options than Tinubu and Atiku.
How did he do well?
please,tell me how and what areas of state affairs did he improve.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by rontolo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Throw a stone into any random crowd. Anyone it lands on will govern Nigeria better than Buhari ever will.

Nigeria does not need Tinubu. We don’t need Atiku either. Band of thieves!
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by olayiwola72(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Amalekki:

Lol stop weed bro ...
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by RichAbujaGuy: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mr. Tinubu's name has been sounding in the mouths of the PDP for 2023 but he has shown no inclination to seek the presidency, as far as I can ascertain thus far.

And Mr. Dubai can stay in and enjoy Dubai.

The PDP are trying to take the wind out of the sails of the professor who proved his mettle when PMB was away in convalesce in the UK.

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by NwadykExcel(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
wisdom042:
But most of dem got to power when they were under-45 so there's no big deal about d age as long as you can then I see no barrier but dem no go gree

I see your point.
Nice!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melaye: Atiku, Tinubu Should Take Medical, Drugs Tests / Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil / 5 Lagos-bound Passengers Kidnapped At Benin-Ore Sagamu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.