Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed (12894 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by rollandben(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shey na talk be that abi...is like you guys are not okay for that saying.Mtcheew. Atiku ko Akukubi ni.
Tinubu ko, Tinuomi ni
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Sonn(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
How can a sensible person be clamouring for Tinubu, the El Chapo of Nigeria to be president. imagine the kind of shame it will bring to Nigeria, that a drug lord is our president. God forbid bad things. 2023 is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways.
My brother truth be told' I hate APC with passion as well as it's members and supporters but i agree with JUNAID on this, JAGABAN might not only be a thief but drug-Lord as well' my guy! he is far far better off than what we have now, infact' do we even have a president? I doubt, JAGABAN will definitely loot more but he will be incharge unlike the current situation
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Amalekki: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
NwadykExcel:

How did he do well?
please,tell me how and what areas of state affairs did he improve.
If you have the time to type this then you should have some time to do some research.

For starters, from a strategic long-term perspective Tinubu leveraged a team of professionals to restructure governance in Lagos. The most radical shift since the establishment of the state since the 60s. He also weaned Lagos from unnecessary over-dependence on the Federal purse despite the huge potentials. I will leave his performance in terms of tactical goals to you as research since you appear to be interested in Tinubu's achievements, something that is actually a no-brainer for those truly familiar with Lagos pre-1999 grin
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by knowhowk: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Atiku / Tinubu 2023 ...Amazing Collabo.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Indispensable85(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Even a goat will.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by NwaliE01: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
If we want progress in Nigeria, we should stop recyling people who have failed the country and plung us into our today's status.
If you have ruled before, go and retire.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by obama30: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
fergie001:

Daily Post

And no other Nigerians tribe from South that can rule nigeria better than qouta educated men from North.

Or is it indirect to get Igbo support because of Peter obi as vice.

Is turn for Atiku to follow Peter obi as vice or forget Igbo's support
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by akdjr(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Only Tinubu can-do the job. If the southwest pick Tinubu as a presidential candidate under the progressive party then my vote and that of my entire family is for Tinubu.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by ODVanguard: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Yoruba are very reasonable and logical people. From all your comments on Nairaland, it is obvious you’re not Yoruba man. You don’t have the qualities of an Omoluabi. Own your Igbo tribe with your chest.

No mind that werey wey dey disguise. By mid-2022 he will begin 'Atikulating'. Na their way.

5 Likes

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Amalekki: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
akdjr:
Only Tinubu can-do the job. If the southwest pick Tinubu as a presidential candidate under the progressive party then my vote and that of my entire family is for Tinubu.
Why only Tinubu?

The tasks of a president is no rocket science. We have seen it over the years across different nations.

The real failures here are Nigerian youths who don't seem to realize that political struggle is not a seasonal thing. The past & current pains & wailings should have birthed some alignments gaining momentum to oust APC & PDP in 2023 but we keep romanticizing the breakup fantasies of some individuals.

The legal political structure is already available for you to effect change, you have the numbers based on demographic breakdown of Nigeria's population, work it and use it. There is no easy way out.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
A drug dealer and a thief hmmmm
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Moferere:
I am sorry to say, none of them will be better.

I will prefer Peter Obi or Yemi Osinbajo
Sorry for quoting...I think Peter obi is better than yemi osinbajo.. Northern and politicians will turn him to Mumu like buhari..

1 Like

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
How can a sensible person be clamouring for Tinubu, the El Chapo of Nigeria to be president. imagine the kind of shame it will bring to Nigeria, that a drug lord is our president. God forbid bad things. 2023 is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways.
I don't think so..The man is technically smart both in politic and management.. don't use sentiment or tribal difference..we just need better home..
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Omezif post=98732049]Hausa people think they are wiser than other tribes or what? see what this one is vomiting from his mouth.
atiku and tinubu the highest corrupt politicans in nigeria should go and rest.
imagine these two criminals going and walking freely up and down without ever being questioned regarding their criminal act.
really they are very corrupt and too old to rule nigeria.
nigerians should not consider them at all.
let's go to ala ndi igbo and find a president to be, igbo has qualify politicians that can turn around this country within a year.[/quote...Like who? don't put sentiment in public issues rather than reason..
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Selfishness everywhere. I know Mr Tinubu to be a very strong advocate for the masses

But why is Tinubu not speaking against herdsmen attack? Why has he suddenly become mute on the rampage of herdsmen killing, kidnapping Nigerians? It is very obvious he want to secure seat for president come 2023 and he did not want to speak against his master Buhari. Until we unite as people our problems will remain with us.
That's politicians for you,he didn't want to go against buhari because his future ambition..
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin if those 2 thieves onces supported buhari i guess they would be worst. what we are suffering now may be a tip of the iceberg to compare what those 2 thieves would have done.if buhari was bad luck just imagine what people that supported him will be like. shocked shocked shocked shocked.beside does it mean we dont have any good guy to push this country forward.always presenting thieves to us.
I don't think so..
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm a bona-fide Yoruba man if you don't know
it means you don't understand Yoruba politic..you can just evaluate somebody weakness and also forget about his strength...Nobody is saint in Nigeria..
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Burruchaga71(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who are they going to govern?
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by whitemand4(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Buhari is the last president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anybody can do better than buhari
Even a monkey can do better
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by kingsavage: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
NwadykExcel:

Lol!
"Igbos and their shameless hatred for the southwest."

You yorubas are just...

Amaghim ihe butere'm n'obodo etinyerekwu ndi yoruba na ya.
Unu bu ndi kachasi were nwe anyaufu ebe Ndiigbo nò.
Unu ga-asi na unu amakachasi ihe mana okwa unu sokwa na ndi ndi fulani na-achigbusi.
O nweghi ihe unu ma.Eziokwum niile.
you guys and your rubbish...please tell me, what is there to be jealous of igbos? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Dantsito: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2021
this one is really pained by the 1983 coup by Buhari there by terminating his short lived electoral victory in to the house of Representatives then.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by NwadykExcel(m): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2021
kingsavage:
you guys and your rubbish...please tell me, what is there to be jealous of igbos? grin grin grin
Nothing Bro.
Re: 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed by Tundex911: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Will you kpi your mouth shut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate / Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Distances Self, Calls For Calm / $2.1b Deals: Minimah Refunds N1.7b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.