Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Kind Of Groom Men I Want On My Wedding Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Groom Men I Want On My Wedding Day. (406 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Groom Men I Want On My Wedding Day. by Babymuchendu(f): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2021
We’re talking about your real gees. The ones who ride for you and always come through. These groomsmen were all out for their friend as he traditionally wed his sweetheart. Their energy is so contagious, we can’t help but join in their celebratory mood. The hype and vibes will make you call up all your friends for a hangout. � If your day started slowly or you’re not having fun, this is the perfect ginger you need to brighten up your day.

Re: The Kind Of Groom Men I Want On My Wedding Day. by Lekan111(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2021
Their outfit is simple and nice
Re: The Kind Of Groom Men I Want On My Wedding Day. by Babymuchendu(f): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Lekan111:
Their outfit is simple and nice

yes dear

(1) (Reply)

Issues On Masturbation *HOT* / Wedding Palava With Ladies / 80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.