Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,462 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments (28488 Views)

How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Can u imagine!
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by afube: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
onoms4luv:
Seriously this country is due for restructuring, how can I be sharing a country with animals in human clothing.

As for bubu, hope you dey see as the country dey go so.
Na to share am remain.

So DSS or Nigeria Army nor fit come invade here then shoot everybody when dem see?

Are really fighting insecurities abi na insecurities dey fight us

Are you for real? did you not read that powerful figures in the corridors of power in various government houses give them vital information and support. The government you are putting your faith in is colluding with bandits under a covert jihad............what are you southerners even smoking in that zoo. Guy wake up ........there is a full-blown jihad going on.
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by Badonasty(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
this one didn't go to birnin gwari that is in his backyard he's going all the way to zamfara
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by pongwa(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Those are northern armies in the event of a civil war. The south is not ready
2mercy:
We Evade Military Arrest As Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments —Bandits

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/04/exclusive-we-evade-military-arrest-our-informants-are-officials-zamfara-sokoto

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by pquaver(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Evii:

They've surprised us na with the killings, kidnappings, increment in the cost of living, hardship e.t.c
They were chanting "CHANGE, CHANGE" but we the listeners never ask the direction of their so called change. Na God go see us through bro.

Shut up!! is Tambwual not pdp Sokoto? Since APC was ruling Sokoto and zamfara did u hear bandits? Pdp has in their usual way imported banditry like they did herdsmen and boko haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by AlphikkaTech: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ekealterego:
MaiLafia already revealed that Boko Haram is under the command of a Northern Governor based on strong insider information. Instead of the Federal Government to get more information for further investigations, they arrested MaiLafia instead and sanctioned the station for having the discussion.
A jihad is currently going on, whether we like to deny it or not.
This same thing happened in the 1800s. This is how the Hausas were enslaved to this day. Read an excerpt from a book in the 1800s on how Othman Fodio conquered Gobir and renamed it Sokoto.

How can it get the book
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
GOD WILL OPEN ALL THEIR YASH ONE BY ONE
ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT SPONSORING ANY TERROR OUTFIT SHALL BE EXPOSED
what nonsense
and we are here blaming buhari
GOD GO EXPOSE THEM ALL
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by smith1985(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Did I hear zamfara and sokoto states government officials? hahahaha which party control those states? hahahaha PDP have a question to answer.....Tambuwal and Matawale...your officials....
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by smith1985(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
pquaver:

Shut up!! is Tambwual not pdp Sokoto? Since APC was ruling Sokoto and zamfara did u hear bandits? Pdp has in their usual way imported banditry like they did herdsmen and boko haram.

my brother don't mind that ape. he knows the party that controls those states. he deliberately wanted to push the blame to APC.. that is how PDP miscreants behaves.believe you me had it been it was an APC state..he would have modified the headline ..u see the hypocrisy that is killing us? he just don't want to accept it is PDP control states..fighting hard to push it to APC..Tambuwal and matawale has questions to answer...
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by Hassanmaye(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by amazingspiderma: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
elisho:
that's there problem for me I will fight till the last drop of my blood for them never to have peace in south south and south east
Southsouth and Southeast shall have peace, and God shall grant you your death wish. In Jesus name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by hush15: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
2mercy:
We Evade Military Arrest As Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments —Bandits

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/04/exclusive-we-evade-military-arrest-our-informants-are-officials-zamfara-sokoto

This government is the most biased, tribal, nepotistic government ever in this country. Just imagine, so it is not that these people cannot be apprehended but because they of the same tribe, ethnicity and religion, they just act like they invincible.

Gumi visited them and it was easy. they want people to know they exist and are real. Any peace talk is just a charade. You can talk peace with criminals. So if people are shouting herdsmen, they are not lying cos these guys parade in all sorts. See as one wear army uniform, by the time time you know he is a fake, his dagger is in you stomach or already cutting your head off. So its no brainers these people are behind the killings and kidnapping mostly at different locations round the country. If na civilian for south do all these ones, you would have seen all the arm forces at your door step.

What a shame.
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by ogub(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Most of this northerners ehh
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by smith1985(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=jimi4us post=98738748]Trust APC bandits at your own risk[/quote

u are a heartless demon, this is the hypocrisy that will kill u people.. shame on you and your PDP agent of darkness you evil has been exposed..which party control sokoto and zamfara...sheik gumi is a fan of Atiku a PDP faithful.. God pass una.
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by Brendaniel: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Greenbirth:
the jihad will end 2023 once this bastard called buhari is out of office.

If there is a common understanding btw the west and south to support each other instead of the north which they the west have been doing since 1960.

I keep wondering why the west keep doing that, I hope they clearly do the opposite this time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by Olatwodeletwo: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Little wonder, there are saboteurs in the government, State governors of both states should as a matter of urgency fish out those culprits in the cabinets.
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by Gandollaar(f): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
pongwa:
Those are northern armies in the event of a civil war. The south is not ready
Thanks for this. That's why I support ESN, legal or not.
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by AsawanaDgreat: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
No smoke with out fire, I thought as much
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by dederocs(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ekealterego:
MaiLafia already revealed that Boko Haram is under the command of a Northern Governor based on strong insider information. Instead of the Federal Government to get more information for further investigations, they arrested MaiLafia instead and sanctioned the station for having the discussion.
A jihad is currently going on, whether we like to deny it or not.
This same thing happened in the 1800s. This is how the Hausas were enslaved to this day. Read an excerpt from a book in the 1800s on how Othman Fodio conquered Gobir and renamed it Sokoto.
Obvious truth, but elected politicians and Nigerians will turn a blind eye, to what is obvious...like the proverbial ostritch burying his head under the sand.
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by dederocs(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Enemies of the state, Outlaws holding heavy ammo in broad day light...no one should blame Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Ighoho for their stance, each state/region must protect their homeland, these marauders will not stop, they have been doing this for centuries...
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by Evii: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
pquaver:

Asking me to shut up? I don't blame you but your stupid father who failed to use condom on your prostitute mother that results to a nonsense you as a child.
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by pongwa(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Gandollaar:
Thanks for this. That's why I support ESN, legal or not.
they are testing waters with criminal herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by Leo588(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
The North needs to be a country of it's own to harbour criminalities and political crimes
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by TundRash(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Buhari has performed excellently, according to that stupid/senseless Edo charge and bail lawyer (Igho Owh..... Akeem(on Facebook).
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by Coinbased: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rea Lly
Re: Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments by 400billionman: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nbotee:
Well according to Lai Muhammed, Nigeria is very secured and peaceful.. What thing I want to understand is how it is always easy to visit dem for meetings but the Airforce and military cannot locate or bomb dem to smithereens.. Except the govt and the military are complicit and benefitting from the whole chaos

Who is the grand patron of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Adamu, Mahmood Yakubu, Teargassed In Lokoja / 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others / China Explains Nigeria Loans, Rejects ‘Plot To Hijack Sovereignty’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.