Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (52216 Views)

How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by mediaNGR: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Zainab Aliyu with Officials of the Nigerian Consulate in Jeddah, shortly after her release from prison. She was erroneously accused of peddling drugs.

Photo: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/zainab-aliyu-spotted-with-officials-of.html

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by mediaNGR: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Happy to see you SMILE cool cool

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by 004gist: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin

Hope u all have seen how the government quickly interven but has the same government ask questions about most Nigerians who are detention and death role in Asians country?
The government will claim they know the law and why carry drugs without even hearing from them if they were framed up like this girl.

213 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by OkunrinOloro: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
As from now henceforth, any Nigerian caught with drugs in Saudi Arabia now has a tailor made "it-wasn't me" excuse. I wonder how long the Saudis will continue to fall for it.

Meanwhile the dullard hands out millions to Boko Haram Fighters and sets them free, while Leah Sharibu is still a prisoner of conscience.

[img]https://images./5Y27yvknXjsEORAXLjgmY5.png[/img]

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by incogni2o: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good news.

Can someone appreciate Buhari for this?

I think he deserves it.

I said it, its a diplomacy issue, not a Lawyer issue.

I hope she never steps into that country again.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by B1ak3: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good news! Congratulations to her and her family. I can't begin to imagine how they will be feeling right now.

And as expected the peddlers of hatred, religious bigotry and tribalism have arrived. Why can't we just be happy for others? Would you guys have been happy if she was executed? Na wa o

shadrach77:
PMB quickly made moves to release his Muslim sister but why is Leah Shuaibu yet to be released after 2 years?

Nigeria is a joke! undecided embarassed
ednut1:
There has been cases of many others framed uo. And FG no send. But this whole thing looks fishy abeg. Why tram When coke dey. Na this gal get d drug abeg forget hijab
Odingo1:
What of Yoruba muslims waiting for execution in Saudi, Zainab is lucky to be a Hausa-fulani otherwise she will be beheaded like others whether she is guilty or not.

The girl is definitely not aware that Tramadol is a hard drug in Saudi Arabia, me self I am surprised because I use to travel to Europe with two sachet of Tramadol when it was common in Nigeria, if you tell chemist then in Nigeria that you are having pain they will give you Tramadol.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by philip0906(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good news! It simply shows that if a government is proactive, they can get results.

That said, we want to see Buhari immediately apply same proactive measures to get Leah Sharibu released from the claws of Boko Haram.

And yes, Nigerians from the South have every right to consider the ethnic and religious tone to this because this government has been extremely clueless in managing sensitive ethnic, tribal and religious issues. Thus, creating an avenue for people to look at every of its actions and steps with a religious, ethnic and tribal undertone

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Best news ever!
[img]https://i./2IC.gif[/img]

If 2 say na me be 9ja president, i go arrange saudi arabia trip for those killers and make sure they have drugs in dia possession. Then tip off airport officials in Saudi arabia.

They deserve to die by the sword!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Zico5(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
At least zombies will have something to hold unto as the main achievement of this administration. Bubu tried no be small.

11 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by nurez305(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
I'm really happy for her.... Now she will grow old to 100years easily because her early death has been reverted..... O TO PEEE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Abdulhakeem78(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
AlhamduLilah for you sister Zainab. Shame on the poisoned tongues that wrongly attacked Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

7 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by ednut1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
There has been cases of many others framed uo. And FG no send. But this whole thing looks fishy abeg. Why tram When coke dey. Na this gal get d drug abeg forget hijab

20 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by fmlala: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
congrats
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by yeyeboi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
If Na Innocent Igbo Man Now They Wont Do Anything About it

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by shadrach77: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
PMB quickly made moves to release his Muslim sister but why is Leah Shuaibu yet to be released after 2 years?

Nigeria is a joke! undecided embarassed

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Odingo1: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
What of Yoruba muslims waiting for execution in Saudi, Zainab is lucky to be a Hausa-fulani otherwise she will be beheaded like others whether she is guilty or not.

The girl is definitely not aware that Tramadol is a hard drug in Saudi Arabia, me self I am surprised because I use to travel to Europe with two sachet of Tramadol when it was common in Nigeria, if you tell chemist then in Nigeria that you are having pain they will give you Tramadol.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Slymonster(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nigeria government should be proactive for other innocent ones too,the same way they were with this.Otherwise hmmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Sufisunni: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
May the almighty God free all those falsely accused in any circumstances

30 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by iammo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
cool

Nigerian Goverment should trade her life for that of the 4 evil airport staffs.

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by shadeyinka(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thank God for her.

But Nigeria my country!
Suppose this girl's father isn't rich and connected!?
Suppose no one can reach the President on her behalf!?
Suppose no one to convince the security network to fish out the syndicate!?

She would have been forgotten!
Judged as a commons drug criminal!
Left alone to watch the sword cut her head!
Left alone to weep and cry for the callousness of the wicked!

Leah Shuaibu didn't qualify for this!
She's a commoner with no one to plead her case and life continues as usual. She's someone else's daughter!

May you not fall into the trap of your enemies!
May satanic setups never succeed over your LIFE!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Turantula(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Evil things
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Authoreety: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wow!

Nigeria just "WORKED"
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by crisycent: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
incogni2o:
Good news.

Can someone appreciate Buhari for this?

I think he deserves it.

I said it, its a diplomacy issue, not a Lawyer issue.

I hope she never steps into that country again.

He should free Leah sharibu first

9 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by ajebuter(f): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
At least, this girl don dull the shine of Regina Daniels and Billionaire Ned Nwoko for now grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway,Congratulations to her and her family and kudos to PMB for this..

However, I implore PMB to employ the same zeal and passion used in securing the release of this young lady in the cases of other Nigerians on death row in foreign prisons with no prejudice and sentiments for ethnicity, tribe, religion and social standing.. Who knows? Some may have been innocent or framed like this young lady thus unjustly sent to the executioner..

Lives of all Nigerians matter

12 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Lopez99(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Welcome back Zainab Aliyu...
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by FindX(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
But if nah Igbo now they won't intervene.

10 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by OhiOfIhima: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Happy for her n her family indeed..
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Champneys: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Alhamdullilah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / Rasak Okoya 80th Birthday: Tinubu, Obasanjo, Sanwo-Olu, Osoba, Hamzat Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.