Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

“all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau (3640 Views)

Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by olagbola45(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
princemillla:
I said the backlash Sunday is receiving from his own kinsmen is much. He is a lone fighter !!!

Now that kwam 1 has added his voice to this now , means an old war between the music fans of ignoho may surface !!

Saheed Osupa and kwam 1 grin
lol you are wise ooo you think ham well
Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by johnmartus(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Indirectly she was saying his father will never know peace in the rest of his life.I wish I know where the dog located so I can teach her a lesson.

I dont know her dream bastard fvk ashewo.
Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who's this nitwit?
Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ejike07:
I wish I knew his bank account number sef

And me too.
Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by orisa37: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
IT'S A LIE

MAY ALLAH PERISH MACBAN.
Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by wingmanIII: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Afonja is afonja and will always be afonja. Tufiakwa!!!!

1 Like

Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by kingsavage: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
KAHBOOM:
When the heat is on Yoruba's they will be shouting southern unity! Southern unity!..How can they unite with others when they are not united?

Respect to Sunday but this is exactly why I am against any western alliance with ESN or any part of the south..Everyone saw what happened during the end SARS protest,how they turned around and blamed igbo's for the protest,accusing them of wanting to destabilize there region.
were did you see southern unity in this post?
Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by Gbogbowa: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shame on you,where were you when the northerner pursue the Yoruba and the igbo during reinhard bonke crusade and that singular riot send my family back to the south we sold all our property and unfortunately my father died 2 years ago unable to build another house, now because you father is ardent supporter of MC and Tinubu you are shouting,o mo meme,igboho carrygo God is behind you and you will surely succeed in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by Carlyscales: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
This girl is so ignorant
Beni!
Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by MrValthegreat: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2021
It pained him, is it your money?

Don't let this opportunity pass you by like Bitcoin did, start mining now before it is fully launched to become a VIP and earn big.

Download at https://bee.games/download.html use 'valthegreat' as your referral link.
Re: “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau by bakusha(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Asgard13:
Yoruba people are not united and can never be UNITED

Nothing new..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sri Lanka Bans Hijabs / Nigerian Mock Tinubu For Joining Labour Challenge On Tweeter / Senator Nnamani And Twitter User Exchange Insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.