Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho (34444 Views)

An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. / Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Omoslim26: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Veqtor:
All this sentiments ish is a distraction.

It's time to talk about how to deal with the Fulani herders menace.

People are dying and he's looking for respect...who respect help at ds trying tyms?

Baba no matter wat maybe you owe your parents your life do you even know they had all the power not to allow you come into this world

you can only scold them in the confines of your home

you can choose not to be part of their wrong doings

but you cant insult and tell dem to shut up in public

Onless the person too no wan grow Old

1 Like

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by adioolayi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
in all of this I'm surprised at the deafening silence of alaafin of oyo.hes not saying anything and I find that very disturbing

Secondly Sunday needs to apply more diplomacy and tact in this matter o.no be every interview he suppose grant and no be everything he suppose say because this politicians you're seeing are very evil, wicked, malicious and cunning.theyre waiting for his unguarded moment for him to goof,then they will latch on to it and start doing him anyhow as they're doing sowore.this is NIGERIA o

Not true....he wrote in 2019.....see the recent open letter that he wrote to President Buhari

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/insecurity-alaafin-writes-buhari-offers-suggestions-full-letter/
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by jacoik(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:
In my honest opinion, Igboho should be the one to forgive the Ooni.
I swear guy
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by vioment: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Imagine rubbish.

Guy abeg go siddon. You get luck say we get fools as leader. If na my kind person dey post, na Number 3 or 4 go dey communicate with you. And na to dey tell you every week say dat land there or here or wherever no be your own again, na the peoples own. You definitely no go see no national money way normal people no see. No be go tell you to remove your costume by yourself.
And if you do foreign deal wey no be your house, not houses because you no go get houses, na jail straight.

Practice your culture how you see fit, but if e dey oppressive in anyway, especially because of you, na jail straight.

Ighalo get more levels pass you with koro koro credibility. Your own warrior history na tales by moonlight. Not one gallant history confirmed before slavery and after slavery.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by BigDick70inch(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
greggng:
j

What truth are you talking about ? The ooni is very mature ...he understands the politics of Nigeria ....he has never supported anything criminal ...all I see him talk about is how Nigerian youths should be empowered .

The issue at hand isn't bout empowerment now....

IT'S BOUT GETTING INTRUDERS FLUSH OUT OF OUR TERRITORY.....

He sud learn to call spade a spade.....
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by BigDick70inch(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
greggng:
j

What truth are you talking about ? The ooni is very mature ...he understands the politics of Nigeria ....he has never supported anything criminal ...all I see him talk about is how Nigerian youths should be empowered .

The issue at hand isn't bout empowerment....

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Harmlesspill(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
It is unbelievable that we are dying in the hands of Fulanis, that the government and Ooni or whatever could not have prevented from reaching us, and we are talking about the respect that was not given to Ooni.
At this point, I have given up on Nigeria.
What an idiotic group of people.
what's very important to you now is who is respected.
I think life should come first.
Yorubas are dodgy people who think they're smart.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by BigDick70inch(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
greggng:
j

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by dangotesmummy: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
VictorUSA:
Igboho apologised on what ground?
on the ground that in yoruba land elders are respected even when you have a contrary opinion much more a 1st class Yoruba monarch

Sunday should tread softly and not turn his friends into enemies and enemies into his friends

You don't make aggravating allegations when you have NO EVIDENCE to back up your claim.even though he might have a right/genuine cause,he goofed in that part.hes a yoruba man,he should know better.traditional rulers aren't people you disrespect and get away with it

Remember that controversial event when a Lagos monarch snubbed the oba of Ife and shortly after there was ceaseless and violent rain sweeping away properties? remember it was until he apologized that the rain stopped.

I might have said Sunday was ignorant if he was a millennial child.you know millennials are known to act without deep thought to something and talk any How especially ignorantly but he's not a millennial.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Harmlesspill(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Omoslim26:
Ok

We are all human and sometimes we will have emotional outburst out of pain,frustration and anger

but it takes wisdom to sholve pride and ego apart and realise that we have done wrong even if others who also share in our rage and frustration hails and praise us does dat make wat is wrong right?

Its only a bastard dat will look his father eye ball for eye ball and day go to hell

Sunday the wisdom of your ansestors is truly upon you

i wish my brother dede n kanu odogwu ne ri agwu can come back home to us and work for the good of Ala Igbo

no matter wat your wrongs and sins are you are our own blood

Chukwu Abiama gozie Ala Owerri

Chukwu Abiama gozie Ala Igbo
Lolz.
Who exactly should kanu beg??
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by aribisala0(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Agbekale oro ni n da Sunday lamu
Ki Ooni na ronu pi wada

1 Like

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by BigDick70inch(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
greggng:
j

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yoba people are from Benin-City
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Adebowalay(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Las las baba don forgive u...oya...let's keep keeping it real....we are oodua...foolanis must go...including their father in AsoRock..
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by dangotesmummy: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
adioolayi:

Not true....he wrote in 2019.....see the recent open letter that he wrote to President Buhari

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/insecurity-alaafin-writes-buhari-offers-suggestions-full-letter/
abegiiii all this ones is just stories.

Fulani Herdsmen kill,rape, kidnap for ransom etc,is that News? Isn't that a fact? ANI KINI SOLUTION.he was just beating about the bush going back and forth, telling us what we already know and the whole world is aware of southwest is under insecurity,is that News?
There's impunity and broad daylight stealing,is that also news?
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Omoslim26: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Harmlesspill:
Lolz.
Who exactly should kanu beg??

He Kanu knows
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Harmlesspill(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
I laugh seriously at the Yorubas ... you people can never be serious in this life. This shows that everything that Sunday does is manipulated by the monarch and the latter is manipulated by the government. Now tell me how the region will grow.
Let's remind us that the fight is the people against the government.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Harmlesspill(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

He Kanu knows
My brother go and sit down.

He should go and apologize to those who drilled us dry even to the point of death?
Those who sold us severally and took the money to invest for their generation to come.
My brother you're very very stupid.
No just make me vex.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by smithyemy: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
We Yoruba in diaspora are solidly behind Sunday Igboho. We are ready to contribute any amount and we have started contributing some pounds sterling. My wife will always follow this Sunday news than those of you in Nigeria. The kind of love this Sunday has gotten over here in Uk is second to none. In other hand, Buhari is been hated like sthing else here. My problem is they dont allow us to vote over here. Sunday after covid must ve gone here, we shall invite you to London, you deserve a royal reception.
As for Buhari, we shall see how we can sign petition and pass it to the Parliament so they can ban you and your fellow herdsmen from traveling down here. Sunday is the man to leads Yoruba. Shame on Tinubu and all the corrupts know king of Youbas including the vice president my name sake. The man is a disgrace to those that bear that name. What a slave In vice president position.

1 Like

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by pegix(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

It is good to know that ogboho apologized
show some respect to the monarch
There is no doubt ogboho is a real niggarr
That is how we real niggarrrrs roll

We respect the monarch
Yeah typical of a real niggar!!
But as a real niggar also
Try to know the difference between igboho and ogboho

One tie for every real niggarrrs respecting d monarch
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Omoslim26: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Harmlesspill:
My brother go and sit down.

He should go and apologize to those who drilled us dry even to the point of death?
Those who sold us severally and took the money to invest for their generation to come.
My brother you're very very stupid.
No just make me vex.

And he kanu is a saint too a man dats using the emotions of the youths to scam and cash out on them and then send them to their early

the one dat happen in orlu where destinies were cut short is still fresh on our minds

idiot you are telling us now when ever you father did something you used to insult and flog him in public right?

Since your vex no fit boil yam your vex automatically becomes as useless as you
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Kay75(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Spoke well
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by chikeze(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Odmic2839(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Are you!Are you normal?
Kriss216:
In my honest opinion, Igboho should be the one to forgive the Ooni.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Odmic2839(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
aribisala0:
Omo yin ni e fi oriji
I think this should serve as a lesson to those who think Yoruba society is feudal

What is this one saying Abi you just take one hot beer wey dey worry you. Abeg if you sabi history abeg apply for teaching Job...Igboho wil do the same thing tomorrow dobale beg say sorry and Ooni willl forgive him again

We speak truth to our kings

and Igboho's surname suggests he is a prince himself

Having said that

E je ki a le akata Fulani lo ki a fi abo fu adiye Odua

We are not all Odua
That is a conversation for another day

Odua "ARRIVED" in Ife from somewhere about 1000 years ago

Ife has been there for thousands of year

Odua was A KING and he has descendants who are ALL Omoba

NOT all YORUBA are omoba
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Harmlesspill(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

And he kanu is a saint too a man dats using the emotions of the youths to scam and cash out on them and then send them to their early

the one dat happen in orlu where destinies were cut short is still fresh on our minds

idiot you are telling us now when ever you father did something you used to insult and flog him in public right?

Since your vex no fit boil yam your vex automatically becomes as useless as you

I cannot descend so deep into such a gutter of existence by exchanging words with someone who lacks what it takes to read meaning into words.
So you value these evil politicians who are causing this chaos and bringing us bitterness to a selfless being who has even lost its parents for our well being.
Allow me to call you an idiot again, because that's you're.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
This just like wooing/toasting ur lecturer. Say ur mind, then if it turns out bad then apologize.

At least, Ogbeni Sunday has erred his mind. The 3 men (Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni) he outlined are very important if they lend their voices in the ongoing crisis. I like Mr Sunday's effrontery.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Dreyton36: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
From my weed eye ehn undecided

Na Sunday igboho suppose even forgive ooni because igboho don do wetin ooni they take as child's play

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by femi4: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
aribisala0:
Omo yin ni e fi oriji
I think this should serve as a lesson to those who think Yoruba society is feudal

Igboho wil do the same thing tomorrow dobale beg say sorry and Ooni willl forgive him again

We speak truth to our kings

and Igboho's surname suggests he is a prince himself

Having said that

E je ki a le akata Fulani lo ki a fi abo fu adiye Odua

We are not all Odua
That is a conversation for another day

Odua "ARRIVED" in Ife from somewhere about 1000 years ago

Ife has been there for thousands of year

Odua was A KING and he has descendants who are ALL Omoba

NOT all YORUBA are omoba
Olodo rabata

Ife is about 218 kilometers northeast of Lagos with a population of 509,813. According to the traditions of the Yoruba religion, Ife was founded by the order of the Supreme God Olodumare by Obatala. It then fell into the hands of his sibling Oduduwa, which created enmity between the two.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Orpe7(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Forgive am for public, treat him fvck up for private

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Combat-ready Drone, Military Hardware At MMIA (pic) / Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / Railways: Jonathan Lacked Vision –obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.