Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother (43573 Views)

I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by geendi(f): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2021
some mothers can be anonoying
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by ShackWes(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2021
hmm
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Neddstark: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Social media sef. If your relationship with your mum does not work, wetin concern us. When you become an adult, leave her out of your life simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by merieam16(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Inside life
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by doeeyed: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2021
The table has been shaken

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by IamRichards: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2021
If her mum did those things,then she deserved what she got.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2021
Stupid girl
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2021
May God give you peace.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by 96ACE: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2021
W
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by bodee(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmm. Oga ooo, God can still mend and heal the mother-daughter relationship. Everyone should open up and admit their lapses and seek forgiveness and reconciliation.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by shadeyinka(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2021
This is a BAD child writing about her imperfect mom.
A one sided story!

She writes well BUT how can we prove that this girl sponsored her education, housing and feeding. Now, the mother is all bad!

Me, I see a BAD child!

2 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Ceeogbaru2: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Is this Ovi stupid by coming online I mean social media to say a thing like this or the mother foolish for not helping her out....?
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by tesseract: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2021
userlucky:
What's she saying,, i thought she was an adopted child that was later maltreated by her mother...RUBBISH......
Fixed.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by HaBaE(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2021
Jamiubond009:
damn nikurrr
Speak English pls
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by ruggedtimi(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
When they reconcile tomorrow, how will she reconcile with the internet that sold her content to the whole world?

Stupid girl.
you dont know what she must have gone through....that's her only way she can get it off her mind ..by telling the world.

1 Like

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Seniorwriter(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2021
This is a stupid lady writing a stupid and distasteful letter to her maternal mother.
Some mothers do have it.
Deep Quote
Forgiveness to family and loved ones even when outrightly hurt is a superpower.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by luminouz(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Nawa o

So SM is everything now?

Why do people just rant on SM?
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Rushna27(f): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmmmmm...... it baffles me aw some women behaves to their child despite all dey went tru to birth and nurture..... this only brought memories of mine mother (I sincerely finds it difficult to call her mum though, still trying hard to). really trying to let go woteva hurts I have gone tru.... for a mother telling her child in her 3rd yr to withdraw from school if d dad can't pay d fees....a dad dat has never asked her for a dime for d child's education.... Hmmmmmmmm..... I just have to free her so as to ave a sane mind and think of a better thing for myself....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by AngelicBeing: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:

Sorcery? Conjuring the dead? Dividing the red sea? And you call that sorcery?

Mtcheeew worthless and baseless. I like people who talk with concrete reference not those who presume and assume. So Sir can you justify what you wrote above or you just want to speak trash simply because the news is of a bad vibes?

If you can't justify your verdict, I believe silence will do you much good .
Gbam, ignore the guy wink
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by penplus: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed Well pastors are not exempted from practicing witchcraft or sorcery afterall Saul and Moses engaged in such, conjuring the dead and dividing a sea are forms of sorcery.

Moses? how did Moses engage in sorcery?
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by sweetrace(f): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
This lady is obviously hurting, but this is so uncalled for. What is the point of disgracing your mother especially in such a public way? I have read that sometimes, having unresolved negative feelings and thoughts can actually cause devastating physical sickness like cancer. She needs to let go of the hurt and negativity.

1 Like

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by damzy88: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nairalandian:
The way people carry family matter to social media nowadays eh
Scary
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Jerryherd: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:

Sorcery? Conjuring the dead? Dividing the red sea? And you call that sorcery?

Mtcheeew worthless and baseless. I like people who talk with concrete reference not those who presume and assume. So Sir can you justify what you wrote above or you just want to speak trash simply because the news is of a bad vibes?

If you can't justify your verdict, I believe silence will do you much good .

Moses and Saul both have Staff or wand , like Magicians and Wizard

Moses wrote many spell book, if you doubt me google 1st to 8th books of Moses
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Tannhauser(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
She probably has genuine grievances but this is a bit too much...
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Taywon: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na two fighting case....
Not our bizness
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Tannhauser(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
shocked
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Jerryherd: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
No matter how much your mother hurt you, just forgive and move on... May God heal her wound
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by NiRfreak(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
There are really toxic and bad parents ...but they are downplayed, we don't talk about them..na only bad children we sing about ...

4 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
It is par the course

More often than not, there are many familes where the parents are far more interested in chasing success and chasing looking great in the eyes of the whole world

And in the process they lose their children. And they also, in the case of the Chirstian, lose their children and also lose a soul for the kingdom.

Some people will call her a hearless child, and in a way, she has kind of missed the basic message of christainity, which is forgiveness.Jesus never promised us perfect and good parents...he promised us imperfect parents...so that we can learn, in forgiving our imperfect parents, how much he has forgiven us as children of His.

But for me, this case is a case where the parents worshipped Sucess instead of Jesus. Spirituality and Power instead of Jesus, and in the process, they sacrificed their dear child for this. Now see the consequences.

Sometimes, it is far more important to follow Jesus, not sucess.

MODIFED

A good book to read on the matter: YOU LOST ME

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.