Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother (43569 Views)

I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Kizo5(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:

Sorcery? Conjuring the dead? Dividing the red sea? And you call that sorcery?

Mtcheeew worthless and baseless. I like people who talk with concrete reference not those who presume and assume. So Sir can you justify what you wrote above or you just want to speak trash simply because the news is of a bad vibes?

If you can't justify your verdict, I believe silence will do you much good .
oga read ur bible well Saul once engaged in that
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Roseey0(f): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Don't be quick to let out the steams of your life on your mother.
Calling her out like this?
She raised you for God's sake.
I feel her pain.
You got preggy and she stood by you, took the children from you to allow you find your feet.
Only for you to get even wilder afterwards . Too bad.
Consider that deliverance she suggested.
You didn't have all this diagnosis before you had you son. Your problems started after you went wild. Think .
May you all find peace
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by jcross19: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
1. There should always be a dash of common sense while practicing whatever religion you're praticing
The moment you remove common sense
You become an extremist
2. No matter what was done to you
don't ever insult your parents in public-infact don't ever wash your dirty linen in public(especially on social media~it never forgets)
Wetin she gain by this now?
Fame?
Relief?
Sympathy?

She just came out to show how ill-mannered and confused she is
These would only make their reunion more complicated

theFilmtricsay
This will simply shows how toxic she is and mannerless she could be!!!!!! We have heard from the mother...
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by fof1: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Odiriance4all:
The daughter of elshaddai church took to her Instagram blasting her mother

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5SqKiJJpi/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5TswCpTRc/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5UDd_JZHa/

This is unnecessary and unwarranted. Mother Daughter Fighting on d Net to d Family's Shsme and Disgrace. Both are Wrong and Wronged. God Will intervene,But the Mother, Mother should do more to Reconcile with Hod and her Daughter, Pls.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by lozanni(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
whytediamond:
Clash of culture and interests. Forcing someone to fit into your perceived "best life" for them.

Pikin grow up for Yankee, mindset different from Naija religious people.

Sometimes our parental "love and advice" could be our biggest undoing as children.

Seek for answers yourself.

Finally, there are 3 sides to a story.

You know the rest.

Make i rest.

This is exactly the reason parents fear to send their children abroad for studies. They sometimes grow up to be dysfunctional adults

1 Like

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by david290(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Not surprised her mum is religious, and of a particular religion. Religion provides cover for some of most terrible humans the world as ever witnessed. As long as you're part of their religion, you could be inhumane, toxic, or worse it doesn't matter. You're still better than another toxic person who's an 'unbeliever' and no matter the number of lives you end up destroying, you'd still be 'forgiven' provided you can associate yourself with their religion. For the girl, I wish her success with her surgery and a happy life ahead. But she will need to disconnect from that woman she call a mum. I did that with my dad - who is also religious and of the same religion as her mum - with no regrets.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Tundex911: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Something dey happen aswear...

If you waka not even far you go see much

Smh
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by lovchalice(f): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
[Blasphemy
quote author=Karlovic post=98758135] embarassed Well pastors are not exempted from practicing witchcraft or sorcery afterall Saul and Moses engaged in such, conjuring the dead and dividing a sea are forms of sorcery.[/quote]
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by aalangel(f): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Well, I had to check her Instagram page and....this story needs the mother's side and the truth. I don't believe her completely.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Coinbased: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by eyinjuege: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why is she having chemotherapy and bone marrow transplant though?

Her story is just not adding up.
There's probably some underlying mental health issues there too
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by VULCAN(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
You probably got that Moses part from the sixth and seventh book of Moses which although wasn't written by Moses but used by almost every occultist who has ever existed.

But to correct you. Moses wasn't a sorcerer. Stop defaming him pls.

Also Saul wasn't a sorcerer but he consulted one.

You're twisting the bible like so many others before you. Nothing new. Your type come and go

Karlovic:
embarassed Well pastors are not exempted from practicing witchcraft or sorcery afterall Saul and Moses engaged in such, conjuring the dead and dividing a sea are forms of sorcery.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by alexola20(m): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Extremely rude lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.