Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother (43570 Views)

I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by BusinessCity: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Neddstark:
Social media sef. If your relationship with your mum does not work, wetin concern us. When you become an adult, leave her out of your life simple.

I tire. I find the entitlement behind the post sickening,disturbing and psychotic

1 Like

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Druss(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
If true, the mother has a case to answer before God. God gave children as a responsibility to parents to raise in the right way.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by lanchy: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
1. There should always be a dash of common sense while practicing whatever religion you're praticing
The moment you remove common sense
You become an extremist
2. No matter what was done to you
don't ever insult your parents in public-infact don't ever wash your dirty linen in public(especially on social media~it never forgets)
Wetin she gain by this now?
Fame?
Relief?
Sympathy?

She just came out to show how ill-mannered and confused she is
These would only make their reunion more complicated

theFilmtricsay

She is strong and giving others in a similar situation the strength to speak out! Nigerians have a lot of psychological failings, they never confront their nemesis, they are like the proverbial frog, which rather than escape a pot getting hotter, adjust their temperance until it is too late.

Speak out, speak your mind, acknowledge what was done to you is NOT normal and that way, you are closer to getting closure. You are saying she should keep it bottled up, that approach is sure to cause overthinking and mental health issues!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
What goes around always come around. Na so her own daughter in-laws go call her witch too
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
Many Christians do not know how to love "Thy neighbour". They may know or claim to know how to love God bt definitely not their neighbour or even family attimes. They are judgemental and ridiculous.

That's the naked Truth.

1 Like

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by cobsol(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
NIGERIA WAKEUP, LETS SAVE OURSELVES
The problems in Nigeria in recent times is becoming too much to bear, the only way forward now is community support (I support you with little you support Mary with the little you have)
Community don’t not necessary mean people from the same locality, but its anyone within your reach in this context.
During the end SARS protest we saw an amazing gesture never seen in Nigeria before where a group of distressed youth contributed and raised funds for a physically challenged sister, it was really amazing and that sisters life is changed forever, now the question is why can’t we keep that sort of gesture going?

More reason why Problemfix.org is instituted!
Problemfix platform is a community platform where Nigeria’s come together to be Nigeria in one voice and love,
In this community,
I. funds are raised for the needy
II. people give to one others
III. people ask pressing questions and answers are given to them free of charge
IV. people get scholarship
V. people identify with each other positively
VI. people network good people of like minds
The problemfix community knows no tribe, religion or any such thing which have long divided us.
Every Nigeria with good intention should join Problemfix community.
To join www.problemfix.org
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
What I can see is a wayward child that refused to be corrected. She is not the only child of his parents, so while is she single out if she is a good child? Coming online to abuse her mother has further proved the type of child she is
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Kingzjayzee: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmm. It's well
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
What I can see is a wayward child that refused to be corrected. She is not the only child of his parents, so while is she single out if she is a good child? Coming online to abuse her mother has further proved the type of child she is

She is wayward we know already bt did u also see her complaints about her mom. Wicked and heartless? Or it's only the gals own u saw? Or is the mom a saint?? undecided
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by bejeria101(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed Well pastors are not exempted from practicing witchcraft or sorcery afterall Saul and Moses engaged in such, conjuring the dead and dividing a sea are forms of sorcery.

It was moses that divided the red sea?

Na your bible remix me that?
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Bettybbb: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Is well cool
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by BabbanBura(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
1. There should always be a dash of common sense while practicing whatever religion you're praticing
You become an extremist
don't ever insult your parents in public-infact don't ever wash your dirty linen in public(especially on social media~it never forgets)
Fame?
Relief?
Sympathy?

theFilmtricsay

Thank you Boss. I can't say any better
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Brushstrokes20: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Her last sentence is deep and powerful!
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by oladikenie(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
jaxxy:

She is wayward we know already bt did u also see her complaints about her mom. Wicked and heartless? Or it's only the gals own u saw? Or is the mom a saint?? undecided

What you should be more interested in is the report from her mother seriously. I don't want to take sides, but this lady has shown some traits from this writeup that her mother may not be to blame. Heck, how are we even sure she isn't lying against her mother? For her to go this far in publicly disgracing her mother, is already a no for me. Almost all of us African kids have at one point in time had a thing or two against our parents, but common sense and sanity won't allow us go all out to embarrass them like this, all in the name of being woke. She could be right, but sinerwly from everything me I'm reading here o, this lady truely needs deliverance. And when ibsay deliverance, I don't necessarily mean from a spirit, it may be from a mindset or a stronghold already formed in her mind. Her mum could be right after all, yet misunderstood!

1 Like

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Odiriance4all:
The daughter of elshaddai church took to her Instagram blasting her mother

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5SqKiJJpi/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5TswCpTRc/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5UDd_JZHa/

Please we need more topics like this involving people from tribes [b]other than [/b]Igbo, Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba. If the lady involved in this topic was from one of those groups, this thread would have quickly degenerated into ethnic slurs, name calling and stereotyping. The central issue will be ignored and nothing will be learned. Any foreigner dipping into this forum and landing on such a page will think that we are all right wing lunatic bigots.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
oladikenie:

What you should be more interested in is the report from her mother seriously. I don't want to take sides, but this lady has shown some traits from this writeup that her mother may not be to blame. Heck, how are we even sure she isn't lying against her mother? For her to go this far in publicly disgracing her mother, is already a no for me. Almost all of us African kids have at one point in time had a thing or two against our parents, but common sense and sanity won't allow us go all out to embarrass them like this, all in the name of being woke. She could be right, but sinerwly from everything me I'm reading here o, this lady truely needs deliverance. And when ibsay deliverance, I don't necessarily mean from a spirit, it may be from a mindset or a stronghold already formed in her mind. Her mum could be right after all, yet misunderstood!

The mom can be right bt wrong in handling the situation. This is not the 1st time we hear of fights btwn mother and child. Some Mothers can be overbearing or uncaring to their wards when they are feed up or have other important issues on their minds. The gals is only complaining about a lack of love. That's most of what I see here. Obviously there is a common misunderstanding that has not been handled well.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by meobizy(f): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
There’s something about Yankee living which gives people all these cancers. It’s likely their canned foods. I wish her strength and grace to crush both ailments. Many mental Africans are shielded under the umbrella of religion. I know more than a handful of lunatics quick to use the Bible to justify their madness. My problem is the otherwise rational thinking folks who see nothing wrong with their actions.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by obainojazz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thought MS was a white sickness damm
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Odiriance4all(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Please we need more topics like this involving people from tribes [b]other than [/b]Igbo, Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba. If the lady involved in this topic was from one of those groups, this thread would have quickly degenerated into ethnic slurs, name calling and stereotyping. The central issue will be ignored and nothing will be learned. Any foreigner dipping into this forum and landing on such a page will think that we are all right wing lunatic bigots.

They are from edo
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
women wahala, preek is definitely the cause of this feud.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by marsup: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
it's good to purge yourself of all the anger and bitterness. it will help you move forward. Be healed.
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by danny56: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed Well pastors are not exempted from practicing witchcraft or sorcery afterall Saul and Moses engaged in such, conjuring the dead and dividing a sea are forms of sorcery.
you are not well!
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Saig: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
Karlovic:
Which Moses is that ??
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Saig:

Which Moses is that ??
Exodus 14: 21
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by Miracle1991: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
You really need deliverance
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by youngkhid(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
You become an extremist
Fame?
Relief?
Sympathy?

theFilmtricsay
Shey you’re blind and you cannot see she wants nothing to do with her?
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by escapethecage: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mowsid:
Religious fanatics be like do what I preach and not what I do. Reality is so ignored that everything is now spirituality. God knows those who are truly his.

If you ignore reality you are digging a grave of misery. Everything cannot be spiritual. Even Moses learned the hard way before his father in law corrected him.

1 Like

Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by luluosas(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
You are unwell
Karlovic:
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by luluosas(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
This child must have gone through hell in the hands of a wicked woman called mother. I feel her pains
Re: Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother by 2rez: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
She must be a chatterbox, damn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.