Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (26197 Views)

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Breakfast

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
I had a heavy lunch today.
Afang soup and beef.
Garri.
Fruit cake for dessert.
Fresh tomatoes
Cucumber and a little salad.
Water

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2022

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Been a while I made a post.
Am still in d business of eating o.
My camp boss is doing well.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Alwayshungry:
Been a while I made a post.
Am still in d business of eating o.
My camp boss is doing well.
Chaii, I don find this your thread tire, not until the thing manage come up!
Thanks for keeping in touch, and the thread alive.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by fredsamuel1: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Alwayshungry:
Been a while I made a post. Am still in d business of eating o. My camp boss is doing well.
You be real foodie Op
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hahahah..
Upload it own chops now.
Wagwanbrethren:

Chaii, I don find this your thread tire, not until the thing manage come up!
Thanks for keeping in touch, and the thread alive.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hhahha..
How we go do.
I have one big buffet to attend dis Sunday.
I will upload pics.
fredsamuel1:

You be real foodie Op
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by fredsamuel1: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Alwayshungry:
Hhahha..
How we go do.
I have one big buffet to attend dis Sunday.
I will upload pics.

Enjoy yourself Boss. We that Buhari's policy is dealing with will one day make it to be uploading pics like you.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by armyofone(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
You eat big. If you continue like this, pot belly that is running down your knee, bone problems due to excessive fat - and other abnormalities due to excessive consumption of "foods"

Be wise!

Just cuz you are hungry or you can afford to eat bigly or that the food is free etc doesn't mean you should eat that big.

Take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Amen bro...
Just keep up ur hustle.
Everything has its up and down.
For me, it's mostly staying away from my beautiful family for a long time at a stretch.
fredsamuel1:

Enjoy yourself Boss. We that Buhari's policy is dealing with will one day make it to be uploading pics like you.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by obyikye(f): 6:21am On Mar 08, 2023
Welcome back after one year!!!!!!, more food pics please,..
quote author=Alwayshungry post=110861176].[/quote]
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Very light dinner today.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Just finished my light lunch.

Potatoes and mixed stew with spag.
And water.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by fredsamuel1: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Alwayshungry:
Just finished my light lunch.
Potatoes and mixed stew with spag. And water.
Potato my fav. Enjoy yourself Boss
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Expect mu buffet pics
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Had a good buffet.

Lots of sea food.
Calamari, octopus., Sea snail., Lots of vegetables.
Organic drinks.
Rice.
Soups.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Bintdawood(f): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Alwayshungry:
Had a good buffet.

Lots of sea food.
Calamari, octopus., Sea snail., Lots of vegetables.
Organic drinks.
Rice.
Soups.

Octopus 😋😋
I dey hail🙌
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bintdawood:

Octopus 😋😋
I dey hail🙌
u have not eaten it before
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Bintdawood(f): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Alwayshungry:
u have not eaten it before

No, buh would love to... Someday💪
For sea food, ive only eaten normal bony fish, crab, shrimps, prawns and crayfish.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bintdawood:

No, buh would love to... Someday💪
For sea food, ive only eaten normal bony fish, crab, shrimps, prawns and crayfish.
ok...
Though I not much of a prawn guy.
Expecially those giant prawns.
It smells funny to me.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Bintdawood(f): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Alwayshungry:
ok...
Though I not much of a prawn guy.
Expecially those giant prawns.
It smells funny to me.

Haha...
I ate it twice if i can remember... I eat shrimps more often than any other seafood... I prefer ot fried.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Had an early dinner today of coconut rice and shredded chicken.
Salad and water.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Reinamaria(f): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Alwayshungry:
Had an early dinner today of coconut rice and shredded chicken.
Salad and water.

Do you work at sea?
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Reinamaria:

Do you work at sea?
I work both at sea and land.
Sometimes even inside the sea.
Lol.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Reinamaria(f): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Alwayshungry:
I work both at sea and land.
Sometimes even inside the sea.
Lol.

How adventurous! cheesy

If you don't mind me asking again; are the on-board catering staff males or females or both?
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Reinamaria:

How adventurous! cheesy

If you don't mind me asking again; are the on-board catering staff males or females or both?
all male.
No female on the rigs except boat crew.
But there are some instances of female medical staff and operators.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Reinamaria(f): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Alwayshungry:
all male.
No female on the rigs except boat crew.
But there are some instances of female medical staff and operators.

Is it that females hardly apply for or they're not considered for the job?
It must come with a very good pay.

Pardon me for asking many questions. smiley
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by ZINNYBANKS: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Op Eating all these kind of food shows you're a baller.. grin
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Reinamaria:

Is it that females hardly apply for or they're not considered for the job?
It must come with a very good pay.

Pardon me for asking many questions. smiley
a woman's body is not built for the rigors of this life.
Currently now, I have been without my family for 70days now.
And counting.
It will be difficult for a woman to do dat.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's about to go down.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Reinamaria(f): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Alwayshungry:
It's about to go down.

Nice to see the catering staff.
They're doing a great job. cheesy

I hope they don't mind you posting their pictures (without blocking their faces at least).

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M / Exorbitant Food Prices In Nigeria: How Come Nobody Is Talking About This? / Help Plz; What Is The Fruit "Dibino" In Hausa Called In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.