Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (26189 Views)

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:59am On Feb 10, 2021
tchidi066:
@op, i thought i was a foodie but I was wrong, you're the chairman of foodies association, guy you dey chop abeg
hahahha.
Show us the ones u are eating.
wink
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 2:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Cc: Fadal come carry your chicken wings o.
Learnt u like it alot.

I included baked fish and fries.
Coleslaw and hot sauce.
Yoghourt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 2:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Whenever you order for chicken wings.
Always specify if you want it in d sauce or out.
The sauce is really hot.
The one up there is out of the sauce.

Below own is in d sauce.
I had to trash it.

A serving of chicken wings cost about 3k.

I was only able to eat the hamburger and some chips.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
The secret to eating is to work hard and eat harder.
Hahaha..

Cc:Denique
CalliDora
NiceNancy.

Feel free to join me for lunch.

Roasted Irish potatoes and braised chicken laps.
Shredded beef in carrot sauce.
Salad and berry juice.
Water.

Very light lunch.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by emmanueljonado(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Food headquarters is the best restaurant in ikeja have visited this year
i swear the food very affordable and classy omo

the google map location incase you want to visit
https:///maps/2LhfCGwq6RmodfJB8
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Late dinner...

Just had to make do with..

Coconut rice and fried chicken..
Sweet cheese.
And a malt.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2021
Good morning everybody..

For those that are viewing this post but are scared to post what they are eating..
Worry not..
I will do it for you. wink

I had a late night cos of an emergency leak in the plant.
So I could not have breakfast..
But believe me that my lunch will be foreign.
I have been invited to the bridge for lunch.
Stay tuned.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by uthlaw: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Good morning everybody..

For those that are viewing this post but are scared to post what they are eating..
Worry not..
I will do it for you. wink

I had a late night cos of an emergency leak in the plant.
So I could not have breakfast..
But believe me that my lunch will be foreign.
I have been invited to the bridge for lunch.
Stay tuned.
Kai kai,only you de eat like this when we still de struggle...push something for me na!
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
uthlaw:
Kai kai,only you de eat like this when we still de struggle...push something for me na!
depends on what u want me to push.
grin.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good evening all.
I had a marathon sleeping session.
8hrs.
Declined breakfast and lunch..

I have d strength for dinner.
Let me visit my guys at the upper echelon.
Hahaha.
U are invited.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by uthlaw: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Alwayshungry:
depends on what u want me to push. grin.
shey u de wine me Ni,even na 2k....nothing spoil!
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Good evening all..
After a marathon sleeping session.
8hrs..
Declined breakfast and lunch..

I went up to my strong guys for dinner..
My dears..
I eat to my heart content.
I eat dis and dat.

What I enjoyed most was d ice-cream..
The chicken was also good.
And some very soft vegetables.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Been busy for bout 2 days now.
No time to eat or rest.
Our cook decided to flex me for lunch.

Spaghetti and green pea.
Shredded beef sauce.
Potatoes chips.
Braised chicken.
Beet root.
Salad.
A little orange.
And hot fish soup.
Water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2021
tchidi066:
@op, i thought i was a foodie but I was wrong, you're the chairman of foodies association, guy you dey chop abeg
where are u hanging out today?
If it's in Lagos and I can hopefully get a chopper to bring me ashore today.,
Treats on me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by tchidi066(f): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Alwayshungry:
where are u hanging out today?
If it's in Lagos and I can hopefully get a chopper to bring me ashore today.,
Treats on me.
Awwn, thanks for the offer, I'm not in Lagos presently, in my home state. It's gonna be a lil boring but I'll cope. Enjoy your day...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
tchidi066:

Awwn, thanks for the offer, I'm not in Lagos presently, in my home state. It's gonna be a lil boring but I'll cope. Enjoy your day...
good one.
Am even still at work.
Hoping for evening flight.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Sikay19(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Man cannot come and kill himself cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by tchidi066(f): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alwayshungry:
good one.
Am even still at work.
Hoping for evening flight.
OK

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thought I could go home.
But o just have to work work work work.

Had a very ordinary dinner of
Rice and chicken and a few apples.
Ordinary wine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sikay19:
Man cannot come and kill himself cool
the famous ewa..
I once had it at Lagos..
Best street food for a hustler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Blacckrod(f): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Wow, nice selection of meals. I admire your appetite OP smiley

Please keep on posting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Work has not given me time to make post.
Just keep this ones.
Today's dinner.
Egg sauce and fish.
White rice and plantain.
Apples and water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tomorrow am gonna tell u guys my adventure in eating LOBSTER.

I had always heard about it.
Seen it on TV and I decided to go for it.

Funny experience.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by rodgermetty(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Moin moin with custard and biscuit

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by rodgermetty(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
HOBNOB Biscuit with Creamy Yoghurt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by rodgermetty(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
New indomie product with egg and barbecued fish and Zobo drink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by rodgermetty(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pan cake with Creamy Yogurt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Blacckrod:
Wow, nice selection of meals. I admire your appetite OP smiley

Please keep on posting.
no problem.
U can also upload yours too.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
rodgermetty:
Pan cake with Creamy Yogurt
o my God,
I miss my yogurt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
rodgermetty:
Moin moin with custard and biscuit
brother,the biscuit is inside d custard.
shocked
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by mannasseh(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
chai this food left me craving, kai i wish i could get some. Enjoy Op, nice Thread, i would posted my Rice and stew but no good Camera. do you work here in Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
mannasseh:
chai this food left me craving, kai i wish i could get some. Enjoy Op, nice Thread, i would posted my Rice and stew but no good Camera. do you work here in Nigeria?
bro,
For security reasons I might not give details of my work.
But am a Nigerian.
A hard working Nigerian.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True / Blackberry Bread For Sale In Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.