Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (26053 Views)

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
I came up with to this idea when I saw the amount of food I eat in a day.
I checked the dictionary and saw that there is a word for it..."FOODIES".
It's a simple thread...
Upload the food you are eating,
Time of eating,
Maybe describe the food if you so wish,
Tribe that owns the food..
And a picture of when you have finished eating.

The only thing that is truly yours is what is in Ur stomach.
So while you are hustling also remember to eat well.
Thanks.

Am gonna start with my humble self.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
That was my breakfast.
Jollof rice and Sunnyside up egg.
White milk egg and custard.
Just a typical breakfast.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
My lunch.
eba and oilsoup
With beef protein.
and mixed salad.
And water.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by decatalyst(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
The picture below is not pleasing to the eyes.

Who eats food like this...just mess up the whole thing undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
decatalyst:
The picture below is not pleasing to the eyes.

Who eats food like this...just mess up the whole thing undecided
worry not.
U shall get eye pleasing ones.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Dinner.
White rice and stew and porridge beans.
Turkey meat and vegetables.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Some other random meals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
They are all in my stomach

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Eat o

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Had a light lunch..

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
My dinner is made up of.
Jollof rice and curry chicken.
Egg and cow leg stew.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
I don't think I will have the strength to eat by midnight again.
Well,
Let's see how it goes.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by NiklauseFred(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
This guy no be small person sha.
Haaa! Only you devoured all those things I saw?!?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Light breakfast.
Custard.
Rice and toast bread.
Sardines and omelette.
Coffee.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2021

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Today being Sunday..
Am gonna option for a buffet dinner or barbecue.
Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
The lunch go well.
Wahala for who never wash hand o.

I just manage small white soup and eba.
Cowley and tomato salad.
Drink small berry blast on top.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
The Sunday buffet was on a light side.
Manageable.
Meats and lots of meat.
Fried rice and more meat.
Beef, Turkey, roasted meat, fried meat.
And lots of wine.
Zero alcohol.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by IVORY2009(m): 4:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Bros na only u Waka come oooo grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2021
IVORY2009:
Bros na only u Waka come oooo grin
show me Ur own now.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Was working late.
Just said I should have a light breakfast of.
Custard and pasta.
Milkegg and bread.

Till I wake up for lunch.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:54am On Feb 08, 2021

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Nokio1: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
Alwayshungry:
The Sunday buffet was on a light side.
Manageable.
Meats and lots of meat.
Fried rice and more meat.
Beef, Turkey, roasted meat, fried meat.
And lots of wine.
Zero alcohol.

Meat that can feed the whole navy town,you are calling it lighter side OK continuuuu...This your flexing pass be careful.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nokio1:

Meat that can feed the whole navy town,you are calling it lighter side OK continuuuu...This your flexing pass be careful.

grin cool

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Am not in d mood dis evening.
But....
Make I just pick dis one up.

Na small porridge yam and small braised chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
I have to work dis night.
So my breakfast tomorrow is gonna be lit.
I go change d settings.

Breakfast at d bridge.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2021
Bridge breakfast.

Toast and pasta.
Apple and green vegetables.
Coffee.
Lots of coffee.
And a small cup of red grape Juice.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lunch time..
Decided after much resting and persuasion to visit d galley.

Had to make do with
Melon soup mixed with okro and fresh fish.
Eba.
Soda.
Beetroot.
Salad.

Cc..Ugaboy
U are welcome to join.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Just finish my dinner.
Luckily am not working tonight.
Am sleeping to my heart content.

Eat rice and plantain.
Pepper beef and salad.
Drowned it in water.

NB: I learnt there is somebody here that is looking for chicken wings to eat.
Don't worry, I got it.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Ugaboy: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Lunch time..
Decided after much resting and persuasion to visit d galley.

Had to make do with
Melon soup mixed with okro and fresh fish.
Eba.
Soda.
Beetroot.
Salad.

Cc..Ugaboy
U are welcome to join.

This Kind food, I will firstly pull my trousers.
go shirtless.

take a cup of cold water.

and digest Everything.

hope I'm seeing goat � meat inside there that melon soup.
that's where my interest.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by tchidi066(f): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
@op, i thought i was a foodie but I was wrong, you're the chairman of foodies association, guy you dey chop abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) / A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice / Top Five Tasty Nigerian Soups For Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.