Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise (645 Views)

My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good day,

I need your advise. I am very worried. I think my relationship with my fiancé is not going well . What can I do to avoid a complete heartbreak. I love him so much ...I don't want to loose  him but I do not want to do anything rash and regret it later..So we met about four years ago.

We were friends and later he started toasting me...I initially did not want to because I felt he was not my type.
You know, he is a bit outgoing while I am very reserved. He is handsome and gets attention from ladies easily. I used to see how ladies are flirting around him. He was actually dating someone when we met but they broke up cos of finances...her taste was too high for him...or so he said.

He started talking to me a few months after ...which was why I played a little hard to get. Eventually...he said things that made me fall for him. He liked my simplicity, I don't nag, I do not talk anyhow,I am hardworking, do not need money from a guy and I am very funny. We laugh a lot when we are together...

I really loved him. He is a great guy and he loves me a lot...he goes out of his way to show how much he cares about me. I can say...maybe I was wrong about him...he is serious about me...yes...we have small misunderstanding here and there like normal couples but we always find a way to solve everything.

He proposed to me last year and I said yes. We plan to get married in 2021. Maybe in June or so. All these while, we were never having s*x cos I told him I was going to wait until marriage for s*x. He agreed and praised me for my decision even though I am not a virgin but I dedicated my life to God a few years ago and I am determined to honor Him with my body until marriage.

In October last year, I got a new job that was quite far from my house. We talked how difficult it was going from my place at Ipaja to work in Lekki-Ajah everyday...it was affecting me badly and I almost quite my job like a month after...but we talked and decided that I move into his place in Lekki Phase one since we are even engaged though...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/05/my-fiance-wants-us-to-get-married-immediately-to-avoid-cheating-on-me-pls-advise/

Re: My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
you in for some real shit bruv
Re: My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise by Ottyn01(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Una go just wake up from sleep start to dey post lie lie story undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise by ojun50(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin
Re: My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise by paulolee(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
if he is serious wit such excuse, it means it would end in cheating..
Re: My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise by sunshineV(f): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Be like say u be retired olosho

(1) (Reply)

Another Entitled H0e Taken Care Off! - Redpill / If You Cheat On Her, She Will Destroy Your Property / Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.