Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) (4533 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Xenry: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Imagine waking up from sleep and you see these beings below, how would you react and what would you say? undecided
Me: Ohh, Hi guys, could you please give me some privacy? embarassed

Over to you, how would you react?

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Xenry: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by illicit(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
What
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by adadike(f): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
My first words will be 'obara Jesus'!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Xenry: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:
Sure, that's it grin, my beloved igbo girls on this forum! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by ThatEnuguboi: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:
I sent u message earlier and u don't want to reply me

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Those are conceptual aliens though.
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Those are the Messengers of the dark forces, I will ask them their mission in my home, then send them on their way and continue my peaceful sleep.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by adadike(f): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

I sent u message earlier and u don't want to reply me
Eziokwu, I no see am o

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by ThatEnuguboi: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:
Eziokwu, I no see am o
OK, I said I want to meet with u if you're in the south east,
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by adadike(f): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

OK, I said I want to meet with u if you're in the south east,
am in the south east but will soon travel to ilorin but how do I meet someone I don't even know

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by ThatEnuguboi: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:
am in the south east but will soon travel to ilorin but how do I meet someone I don't even know
We can meet in the open, choose your location, I want to interact with u, friends where once strangers to each other
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by adadike(f): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

We can meet in the open, choose your location, I want to interact with u, friends where once strangers to each other
ok. Am in Awka
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by ThatEnuguboi: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:
ok. Am in Awka
Okay cool, will you be free tomorrow being Saturday or Sunday? We can meet at an eatery or u possibly choose where we meet
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Athemisia: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Xenry:
Imagine waking up from sleep and you see these beings below, how would you react and what would you say? undecided
Me: Ohh, Hi guys, could you please give me some privacy? embarassed

Over to you, how would you react?
I will get them something to eat cuz they look hungry..
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Sammmyyyy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:

Oh, nice. I was born and raised in Ilorin and currently residing there. Let me know if you lost your way or need any help while in Ilorin. I'd be really glad to help a fellow Nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by 2rez: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Xenry:

Take me outta this shithole.

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Dreyton36: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:

And I'm in illorin wink

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by OMOJOHN001: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:

Agbada gboru.

Nice meeting you, my fellow bro from Urhobo land.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by OMOJOHN001: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:

I am an urhobo guy. I stay in Ilorin and also run my education there. Can I meet you here? like will like to have a chat with you apart from this nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by blinking001(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

Oh, nice. I was born and raised in Ilorin and currently residing there. Let me know if you lost your way or need any help while in Ilorin. I'd be really glad to help a fellow Nairalander.
Mtshw

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by blinking001(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

I am an urhobo guy. I stay in Ilorin and also run my education there. Can I meet you here? like will like to have a chat with you apart from this nairaland.
Lord have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by EUEA: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
i will begin early morning prayers nd fasting from 1-5jara,anyways dat can never happen to me and i reject it in Jesus name.Amen if u bleieve it like nd share.say amen in d forum.mama chima:hallaujal papa chima:amen
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by MrOreo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tf undecided
RASENGAN !!!
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by olasubomi2354: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
:I sent u message earlier and u don't want to reply me Eziokwu, I no see am o

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by purples25(f): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Seen stuff before. Anyway, I slept one time and felt pain on my side. Woke up and saw that popular demon called the old hag or whatever, sitting on the side that was paining me. That demon is known all over the world. People have often woken up with pain on their bodies to see what looks like an old lady or smth. like that, sitting on them. They call it partly sleep paralysis, but why do people see the same thing?

Anyway it looked scary but somehow i was not scared of it. For one thing, it looked like it was being mischevious, and it was smiling. Like it was not really on a bad mission but was just passing time or scaring me as a joke. Looked somewhat like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. I just slept again. That's what i do when i see these things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by ThatEnuguboi: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:
ok. Am in Awka
Hi, my email is not functional kindly send me your number or email, then we modify it immediately, waiting

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Xenry: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
purples25:
Seen stuff before. Anyway, I slept one time and felt pain on my side. Woke up and saw that popular demon called the old hag or whatever, sitting on the side that was paining me. That demon is known all over the world. People have often woken up with pain on their bodies to see what looks like an old lady or smth. like that, sitting on them. They call it partly sleep paralysis, but why do people see the same thing?

Anyway it looked scary but somehow i was not scared of it. For one thing, it looked like it was being mischevious, and it was smiling. Like it was not really on a bad mission but was just passing time or scaring me as a joke. Looked somewhat like Gollum from Lord of the Rings. I just slept again. That's what i do when i see these things.
This is really scary tongue, I would never wish to have such experience. I hope you aren't seeing such again cry.
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by purples25(f): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Xenry:
This is really scary tongue, I would never wish to have such experience. I hope you aren't seeing such again cry.

No, that was the only time i saw the old hag, in particular grin
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Xenry: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
purples25:

No, that was the only time i saw the old hag, in particular grin
Okay grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Angelacruz: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
horrible
Re: Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Simpdetector. Come and see the people you feed the redpill

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Drunk People Having Sex In A Drinking Parlor Goes Viral / Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / Social Media Users Ask After Lady Shares Photos Of Her Huge A$$ Looking Unreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.