Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" (36128 Views)

Who Is Chief Bola Tinubu's Father? / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
RESPECT FROM ONE THEIF TO ANOTHER Ok

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by PAWG(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
I believe Wike on this one, if e talk am, e no go deny
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Beremx(f): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wike is the devil in PDP. There’s no difference between him and Buhari.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Wirenaijatunes: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Banmeallday: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wike the Igbo who says he is not IGBO...

And he thinks others will trust him?

Foolish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by 02Kebreal(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mace0lane:
Foolish Igbos go Wan die over this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by johnmartus(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pain you .tinubu will not only see Aso rock in 2023 but beyond 2023.
He will be Nigeria president and he will perform wonderfully not like this empty skull in Aso rock.
Ever8090:
Oga...you talk am..even if you no talk am before, talk am now... Tinubu will not smell the gate neither will any of you old politicians will come close..emmmm only if our brains dead masses will come together to put you criminals in one tank..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Bbdot(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shoe get size, Jagaban is your father

6 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by evans4luv: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mace0lane:
Foolish Igbos go Wan die over this news
u are an idiot, u always bring tribalism into any better discussions table on nairaland, can u pls grow up for once, moreover this platform is not for kids and derange idiots like u, please ask God for sense because u are lacking it real time

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by erico2k2(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Godfullsam:
This man speaks from both sides of his stinking mouth.

He don't want to step on the wrong toes because he nurses the ambition of becoming a vice president of naija.

Nonsense and ingredient
U dey there?
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by erico2k2(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Banmeallday:
Wike the Igbo who says he is not IGBO...

And he thinks others will trust him?

Foolish
is it by force to be IGBO, oyah make una brake his head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by geendi(f): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
ITT them, they know themselves
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Bimpe29: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Whether you are truthful or not, Tinubu is one of the finest politicians Nigeria has ever had.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by CocoaOla: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria is a good country with backward leaders. They receive fresh ideas from the devil himself
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by SaintLucia: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
The source of the fake news is from Wike number 1 enemy. The SUPLEME LEADER himself. No wonder Facebook deleted his account and his online country.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
This shows Tinubu have a great foothold already in south south. Southeast, you’re still sleeping. Act fast and secure north central. Let the battle ground be north East else it will be north central and now I don’t see any igbo that can bridge this gap like Tinubu can do. Igbo men are really lacking. Who are you guys pushing??!!!!!!!. Ouk still Dey for jail Nnamdi Kanu is still a fugitive . Peter Obi won’t want to be Vice President to Atiku cos those guys are not best of friends. He’s a very paperweight populist with a akagan type of stinginess. Atiku don’t like managing, he loves giving lavishly like Tinubu also. Two of them no like each other like that. Now what’s your game card ibos. Two region that will follow you guys ..I hope you all know kogi, pleteau benue would
Always support any south south and southwest agenda? So igbo start playing your cards viciously ooo. Make una wake up. No be everybody Dey unrealistic like una oo. Shout no Dey do this na meeting people that are essential.

Peace out

9 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by AsawanaDgreat: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jagaban for life

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by AzuNas: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Alright. . . . . . . .Ajie

Political jobbers

Abeg
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Franking: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wike is just a coward. You'd think he has courage but he only has a froggy voice that deceives people.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
down here in upper iweka ....we aren't happy with this development

anyways Tinubu won't still be president of Nigeria
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by denvers: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
There is no permanent friend and no permanent enemy, if he changed his speech in 2 days, he could be tinubu's vice in 2 years....2023......
It's a game of numbers.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by willexyaho(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
#Politics
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Celense(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
This one wike had started rubbing shoulders with all this people.... hope he wouldn't wake up one morning and decamp to another party.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by BlessedNuel: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
smiley
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by buckeyemedia: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Who doesn't respect a drug lord. Is it easy to run a cartel and do it successfully.

Even Pablo Escobar had a fall in his life as drug baron but here is Tinubu ( Jagaban of Yoruba universe) Standing tall plus high....
Mr Osagie everyone knows Edolites are also synonymous with drug peddling & prostitution, so a tarred rusty pot should stop calling kettle black.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by buckeyemedia: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
denvers:
There is no permanent friend and no permanent enemy, if he changed his speech in 2 days, he could be tinubu's vice in 2 years....2023......
It's a game of numbers.
Only a political bat imagines that Jagaban Asiwaju Tinubu will via for the presidency, a Muslim from Southern Nigeria can never be the President of Nigeria, Tinubu is a student of history, we all saw how they rubbished MKO Abiola a Southern Muslim in 1993 for winning the freest & fairest election in Nigeria’s history, stop chasing shadows Osinbajo or Bakare will be anointed by PMB, then all those haters of former President Buhari will tell us who the real bigot is?
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
ItsTutsi:
chai!!! nyamuri is dissapointed after Wike contradicted their RadiBiafraud propaganda.. how he quickly became ur hero even after slaughtering Baban doya in Oyigbo

Wike 2-0 nyamuri flat.heads

SEE THIS BROWN ROOFIAN!
FULANI PEOPLE DON FINISH UNA FOR WEST YOU STILL DEY TALK WITHOUT SHAME!

THIS IS THE SAME PERSON WHO CREATED tricksters AND THE ACCOUNT WAS BANNED FOR 10 YEARS. U GO SOON COLLECT BAN AGAIN
WATCH AND SEE
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by michoim(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Major newspapers can lie like this! News media including CNN cannot be trusted again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' / Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.