Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses (48306 Views)

'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by younglleo: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
U better be careful with answers u seek, ur head no go fit carry dis one!
Ask Genevieve there godmother grin

10 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by ezekins: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Only God knows
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Triangles1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Even you can't give your fellow man 500 naira but you will pay for woman to visit saloon.

19 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by PrinceVM(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
even the gods are confused on this issues ���
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Abalado(f): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
E be like say u never Sabi women finish,,na competition them they take am do na,,men don't shout like women,bcs of village people,,and again men do invest ,is not by buying cars and houses when u have one already,,,so women no get sense bcs them no they wash their head well well,,na show off then sabi

10 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by tishbite41(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin cheesy wink
Ruggedy no dey yarn like ju!

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Keep wondering.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:
The guys spend on them....

I saw my student in jss 1 gave his pen to a girl during exam....

the girl kept writing, he didn't write anything, he was now looking and smiling sheepishly....
The masculine Gender has indeed suffered for long! Just imagine!?

Why do men Do what they do without giving a shit about the loads of consequences!!!?

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by gurunlocker: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Male actors does not have pvssy....
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by bibiking7(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021

I asked this same question yesterday. From Omobutty to Iyabo Ojo to mercy Aigbe.

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Hotzone(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Female actors are oloshos in business

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by 8ightayewa(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
You didn’t flog his ear and chase the demon in him out? He suppose carry him parent come next day sef
illicit:

the girl kept writing, he didn't write anything, he was now looking and smiling sheepishly....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by tishbite41(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:

mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by PAPAFEELERS: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
A research conducted recently by TFA shows 98.658635% of Nollywood's female actors are Oloshos!

Acting is for cruise while Kpekus is the main business.
Naa leakages from the system spent on the olosho by polithiefcians.
Once the leakages are block, Nigeria will be a land of honey for all the citizens

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by RPG2020(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
LeeSantos:
Hmmm. he's still a child to understand the ways of the gods.

should we tell him what they do is the reason we can't have a female president. they will handling the country pressing issues from an hotel room.

Runs girl president is better than cow � Head president

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by caesymore(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
They deal on clito currency � � �

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by letitrainnow(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Very true. Exactly what happens there.
illicit:

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Actress=olosho●
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by edoairways: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
A research conducted recently by TFA shows 98.658635% of Nollywood's female actors are Oloshos!

Acting is for cruise while Kpekus is the main business.
What was their sample and population size to start with?
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rugged isn’t ready to become sugar baby to a big mommy if not by now he don build house he should ask his fellow actors
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by ggood: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
I tire oh
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Dreadlock69(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lol
Clitocurrency
Universal kpekus income
International punna monetary fund
Pussyapp

Quick real life story a young girl in my area her mother sells ugwu and other petty food stuff along the road her dad is a okada rider but she's using iPhone x and she dresses posh selling for her mother.
Brother I don't understand ,I want to understand and I'm willing to understand

8 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Duridadi: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin.... As you no get Kpekus ! Then na your.......

Anuskus go do the miracle !!! grin grin grin

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by loswhite(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:

tell me you flogged that foolish boy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
This topic does not deserve to be in the front page. There is no one in Nigeria who doesn't think in this direction. Anyways Sha d actresses are more hardworking than their male counterparts.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by NiRfreak(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
That's the reason bobrisky port to vagina people

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by wacoj(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
It is pure truth. Na why Bobrisky went into womanism see as im dey trend na

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by ednut1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Clitocurrency and alhajiwood

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) / MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada / Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.