Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses (48307 Views)

'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Banter1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Somebody on twitter said they deal with CLITO-CURRENCY. LMAO
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Drone95(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
[/i]THE FUTURE IS FEMALE!!! [i]
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by LongNipple(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
What is the meaning of "Simp"
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Emperoradrian(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denique:
Quit hatinnnng! It's not healthy!

We need to understand that the female has less responsibilities than their male counterparts –in most cases. As a result, have more extras to splurge. That is not to say both genders don't give in to vices for THE LIFE in some cases.

My resolve is this: nothing beats legit money making means.

Modified:
I have an issue with people who do not read between the lines. Moreover, this is a simple writeup. Haaa!

I was answering to Ruggedman's post why female actresses live a more lavish lifestyle than their male counterparts.

It is because they HAVE LESS responsibilities. They do NOT cater to so many people as the case of their male counterparts who are in most cases the bread winner of their respective families.

Let's take AY for example, he is obviously the bread winner. Whatever Mabel makes is 99% hers in addition to the upkeep money she gets from her husband. Tell me why such a person wouldn't live fly?

Now, imagine she was an actress, she would have enough to flaunt as acting isn't her only source of income. Her husband/boyfriend is there to give her money plus other side businesses.

Whether the actresses eventually sleep with married men or not as the purported side business is what I am not in the position to tell.

You made a reference using AY and Mabel, now make I ask u, how many of dis ladies are married , or have significant husbands? Imagine mercy aigbe ordinary OAP buying range rover HSE, how many times u don see E money, or obi Cubana, or chief priest wife flaunt anyhow....take it or leave it, all dem female actress na farm tool.
Even chika ike wey I no fit remember d last time she was on screen, and doesn't even have any endorsement d buy exotic car, where as yul edochie wey dey every hit movie still d drive him old GL 450 4matic, and his wife Neva even show any car online.

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Peppysco: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denique:

We need to understand that the female has less responsibilities than their male counterparts –in most cases. As a result, have more extras to splurge. That is not to say both genders don't give in to vices for THE LIFE in some cases.

Modified:
I have an issue with people who do not read between the lines. Moreover, this is a simple writeup. Haaa!

I was answering to Ruggedman's post why female actresses live a more lavish lifestyle than their male counterparts.

It is because they HAVE LESS responsibilities. They do NOT cater to so many people as the case of their male counterparts who are in most cases the bread winner of their respective families.

Let's take AY for example, he is obviously the bread winner. Whatever Mabel makes is 99% hers in addition to the upkeep money she gets from her husband. Tell me why such a person wouldn't live fly?

Now, imagine she was an actress, she would have enough to flaunt as acting isn't her only source of income. Her husband/boyfriend is there to give her money plus other side businesses.

Whether the actresses eventually sleep with married men or not as the purported side business is what I am not in the position to tell.

Ooin, stop that talk, you're not doing well. So, the likes of Liz Anjorin, Cossy Ojiakor, Iyabo Ojo, Stella Otubu, Mercy Aigbe buying Range Rovers and houses here and there all made their fortunes from movies alone abi, ooin, leave that matter. The only new generation female Nollywood actress I can almost vouch 100% for is Funke Akindele.

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
[Please what's leverage.is it a place,a hotel? Please teach me...pleasequote author=doxijaw post=98802632]Nigerians don't understand leverage.

Even if you're a prostitute use leverage, not to be exposing your body online for 2k or acting Indecency for 10k.

Leverage is king. grin[/quote]
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by NWAAMARA(f): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denique:

Modified:

alaye u dey cap nonsense! use ur head!
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by NWAAMARA(f): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
LongNipple:
What is the meaning of "Simp"
ozo! bbn
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by kechywillz(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nollywood Favours women than men,na olosho biz after acting.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by diogochantel: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good question.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by doxijaw: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Please what's leverage.is it a place,a hotel? Please teach me...pleasequote author=doxijaw post=98802632]Nigerians don't understand leverage.

Even if you're a prostitute use leverage, not to be exposing your body online for 2k or acting Indecency for 10k.

Leverage is king. grin

The number one rule of being a successful prostitute in Nigeria is not to be cheap.

Never participate in sex movies or Instagram nudity or anything that would put you in low class status.

You have to package your prostitution for high bidders

The old girl club Aristotle prostitution network understood this better, today's young girls are damn too stupid to make anything out of selling vagina.

The few who understand the trick will dine with kings and come out the other end as conglomerates .

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Lucyspa: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
danietohbadt:

So pained of whores in sheep clothing like you.

At least, i've got money in my bank account while nothing yours so that is why you are mad.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by NotGej: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Let us put our heads together to find answer to this lingering question

Shey una know say Corona Dey

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by NotGej: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:
The guys spend on them....

I saw my student in jss 1 gave his pen to a girl during exam....

the girl kept writing, he didn't write anything, he was now looking and smiling sheepishly....

You no try, you for run guy man another pen as per correct guy wey you be.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by NotGej: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Triangles1:
Even you can't give your fellow man 500 naira but you will pay for woman to visit saloon.

No mind the mugu*.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by danietohbadt(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lucyspa:

At least, i've got money in my bank account while nothing yours so that is why you are mad.

lol. weyrey dey disguise.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by illicit(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
NotGej:

You no try, you for run guy man another pen as per correct guy wey you be.

tongue

Ehen na so u dey do for jss1....
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by obonujoker(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lucyspa:

But why are you so pained?

He's not pained.

He's saying the truth
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:

the girl kept writing, he didn't write anything, he was now looking and smiling sheepishly....

Class A simp.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by princenaira(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pls off the mic
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Happy2020: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nigerian women’s pussy sadly must all be worn TF out
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by emmnprince(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:

See where the guy mumu go load reach!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by dododawa1: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Politicians and tout(agbero) will answer the question.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by imagrg(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
They get favour from their male admirers like the bigshot politicians too aside acting.

See Gene vieve as Baba Ati spoil am with money!
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by 99thEnemy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:

Chai grin grin grin grin

OZO catching them young grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by NotGej: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:

tongue

Ehen na so u dey do for jss1....

Then and now no be the same. The world is moving faster now
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by osazsky(m): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2021
Unatoto come and reply ruggedman o
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Emma1Oj(m): 5:26am On Feb 07, 2021
beehivedata:
Cos life hard for men.

Na why borbrisky decamp. grin grin grin
Lol.. funny u
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Emma1Oj(m): 5:31am On Feb 07, 2021
Amcele2:
They serve a bigger God
do we v small God anywhere?
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by DjQris(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2021
ClitoCurrency is why grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada / Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.