Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

“I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – (4258 Views)

Troops Dislodge Boko Haram Terrorists From Sabisa Forest, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Marine54(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2021
“I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – Bandits Leader

As you can remember, the popular Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi and his followers have visited many villages of Kaduna and Zamfara states, where armed bandits used to stay.

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi preached and teaches the bandits about Islam, he also warned them to stop terrorism, banditry and kidnapping.

On the visit of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi to Zamfara state village, leader of the bandits group, Kachalla Turji revealed that he can invite top terrorists from different parts of the world to destroy Nigeria.

The leader of the group, Kachalla Turji revealed this at the meeting they had with Sheikh Ahmad Gumi at Shinkafi local government area of Zamfara state.

According to Kachalla Turji, the terrorists leader, our group attended this meeting just because it was organized by Muslims.

“I can invite top terrorists from different places to destroy this country”. Kachalla Turji said this in front of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi despite receiving preach from him.

Actually, Banditry is a type of organized crime committed by outlaws typically involving the threat or use of violence. A person who engages in banditry is known as a bandit and primarily commits crimes such as extortion, robbery, and murder, either as an individual or in groups.

We pray that may God continue to guide and protect us all.

https://sleekgist.com/i-can-invite-terrorists-from-different-parts-of-the-world-to-destroy-nigeria-bandits-leader/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Mokason288(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2021
You can only destroy North and not Nigeria

And that’s because they are comfortable being destroyed

As long as they hold on to power until 2099

Hypocrites

ESN will destroy y’all marafucker’s

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Fahdiga(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2021
While I can invite the gallant ESN from all Igbo land to destroy the terrorists

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by zickyclef: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2021
ok
Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by CodeTemplar: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2021
ISIS. . . but Buhari wants the world to believe they are random criminals.

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Legalcriminal: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2021
I think Fulani has the highest rate of dumb people.l!!
From Vegetable to Adamumu then this dumbfuck

10 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2021
.... cool cool

6 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by helinues: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2021
Empty noise from ragtag

1 Like

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by illicit(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Pls don't....
Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by haffaze777(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
While I can invite the gallant ESN from all Igbo land to destroy the terrorists

I can also invite Sunday Igboho to destroy terrorist,but when did you switch to Igbo?u sha dey force Yoruba ontop ur head last timegrin

3 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by adadike(f): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2021
That is the plans of the abokis on top. That is why they are constructing rail to Niger republic but when push comes to shove, we will know if you will be the one to destroy us or we will be the one to destroy you

6 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Racoon(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2021
This is because they know the end of this forced and false union is @ hand. See the terrorists the government have bred for Nigeria.Hope the army, DSS are listening and acting?

3 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by yanabasee1(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2021
Mokason288:

And that’s because they are comfortable being destroyed as long as they hold on to power until 2099

Hypocrites

But the entire North is the real Nigeria....

The rest of the region have had their names out....

Have you not wondered why the north is in control of Nigeria and even claimed everything including the oils in the entire south? But if the south is divided out of Nigeria, they will have their cows for themselves....

1 Like

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Blankstare(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Na wao...
Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Mokason288(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

But the entire North is the real Nigeria....

The rest of the region have had their names out....

Have you not wondered why the north is in control of Nigeria and even claimed everything including the oils in the entire south? But if the south is divided out of Nigeria, they will have their cows for themselves....
If the North is the real Nigeria and they control everything why are they afraid of letting go?
Why are they afraid of dividing this unholy marriage called Nigeria
Ewu Hausa

7 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by yanabasee1(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2021
Mokason288:

If the North is the real Nigeria and they control everything why are they afraid of letting go?
Why are they afraid of dividing this unholy marriage called Nigeria
Ewu Hausa

I don't know how you read and understand the things you read....

But, you don't have to be abusive.... If I call you ewu pig-head now, you'll say that I am wicked...
Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Mokason288(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

I don't know how you read and understand the things you read....

But, you don't have to be abusive.... If I call you ewu pig-head now, you'll say that I am wicked...
What exactly did I not understand?

1 Like

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by yanabasee1(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Mokason288:

What exactly did I not understand?

That my opinion was for the country to divide and that the north controls the country and that enough is enough.. and I am not from Hausa and wasn't and have never been in support of their activities...

1 Like

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Xantel(f): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2021
angry
Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by milann: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Herdsmen, bokoharam, bandits; only in the north will you find these set of criminal elements.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Omoboricash(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Mokason288:

And that’s because they are comfortable being destroyed as long as they hold on to power until 2099

Hypocrites

Thank you for telling him the truth . It is only north he can destroy , just one person Sunday Igboho, ur Fulani kinsmen were shivering when Sunday is mentioned . The hypocrazy of the north would allow u to destroy not not entire country . Bunch of fool

3 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Mokason288(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2021
yanabasee1:

That my opinion was for the country to divide and that the north controls the control and that enough is enough.. and I am not from Hausa and wasn't and have never been in support of their activities...
I’m sorry bro ... you sounded like you are enjoying the whole wickedness and drama

1 Like

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Mokason288(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Omoboricash:

Thank you for telling him the truth . It is only north he can destroy , just one person Sunday Igboho, ur Fulani kinsmen were shivering when Sunday is mentioned . The hypocrazy of the north would allow u to destroy not not entire country . Bunch of fool
Rumors has it already that Buhari closed crypto currency just because of Sunday Igboho

1 Like

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by yanabasee1(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2021
Mokason288:

I’m sorry bro ... you sounded like you are enjoying the whole wickedness and drama

Nobody in their right senses will enjoy what is happening in this country at the moment.....

Imagine, bandits collecting marriage fee before they'd allow you to give your daughter out in marriage... In Zamfara.

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by damtan(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
What does he want to destroy in a destroyed country
Abeg, this is not a threat
Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by tyup(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Can there just be a war in Nigeria already?? like let it start Asap me to want to tell tales to lil kids how we fought n survived the Bandit - Nigerian war.

plus this would give our military more war n battle experience
Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Smitharo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mumu noise maker.. although una knw region wey una go chest beat for.
Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by KosiGee(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
The main issue here is why this Kachalla Turji og a man would make such threat.
Who is Kachalla Turji? What’s his grievance and what war is he fighting? Who are his members?

Where is he from? What’s his background?

This is the questions that I expect DSS, police and military intel to have.

Where does he live and operate from?

He made a disturbing statement in a meeting where peace I believe was being discussed. The rise of insurgency, banditry and terrorism n Nigeria should be blamed not just on the lunatics and religious zealots but also the government saddled with the responsibility of protecting lives and ensuring security of all.

If the DSS and the law enforcement could not provide answers to the issues raised, their failures will generate another set of security threats. The people will devise means of protecting themselves so while government through the various arms of the security forces continue to insincerely encourage people to go “remain calm and go about their lawful businesses”, they should know that they are directly endangering the lives of the people. The lies and insincerity would frustrate people, provoke them into self defense.

An Islamic cleric with a band of outlaws and their dangerous weapons says one thing...the government can not handle this outfits. When a constituted and elected government depends on Islamic clerics to to stop banditry and terrorism, it spells doom for the country.

People from other ethnic groups and faiths will lose trust on government and it won’t be long before the country is thrown into chaos.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
I don't know why we keep calling terrorists bandits even when they the bandits see call themselves terrorists? It is that it makes us feel safer or what?
When a terrorists tells a governor to his face that he can invite too terrorists to come and destroy a country, and the governor feels he should pet the terrorist instead of treating him like one, then the people who look upto him for protection are finished.
It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by Omoboricash(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mokason288:

Rumors has it already that Buhari closed crypto currency just because of Sunday Igboho
My point is if only Sunday Igboho could send fear into their veins , the experience the herdsmen encountered in Info last year would be a child play when the thunder strike the herds and Fulani man ran away . Each town in Yoruba land has unique way to fight enemies , to the empty barrel guy should stop beating chest of destroying the entire Nigeria, it can only destroy north not Yoruba land
Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by ggood: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
you can't try that in the South you can only do that in the North

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – by abumeinben(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Destroy Nigeria..... Joke of the millennium.

Even the smartest of the foolanis, Adamu Garuba II grin cheesy, a tech company owner, says it's better to invest in cow than crypto.

Have you check my signature..? Mine now to gather enough. That's how bitcoin started kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor / Video: Tension As Lagos Government Destroys Over 500 Igbo Shops / Picture Of Obidients At A Protest In Washington DC, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.