Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies (51330 Views)

How To Buy Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrencies With Luno: The Complete Guide / Godwin Emefiele: 13 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About CBN Governor / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Adekaely: 6:36am On Feb 07, 2021
this is just a plan to sabotage the YDPN ahead of 2023!!
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by femijay8271(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Murketeer:
Lol...sell to a vendor nau
I don already convert ham to naira for my wallet
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Murketeer: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2021
femijay8271:

I don already convert ham to naira for my wallet
Oh eya...I get you...chill sha. ..this law won't stand for long
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Murketeer: 6:58am On Feb 07, 2021
IMAliyu:

You fit use P2P on Binance, paxful and co..
But I'm not comfortable with P2P personally.

I'll see if there is a way route money through e-wallets like Skrill..
Skrill works tho ...but I do peer to peer ...only with my Trusted paddies sha
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Impecca(m): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Daniel058:
COWTOCURRENCY TO THE WORLD..

I LOST A WALL LOGIN WHEN crypto was @ less than $15k /Bitcoin ( lil amount was in it though)

angry That 1 don waka
How do u lose your Login, I thought there's provision for 'RECOVER PASSWORD'
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by authority2006(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2021
femifemi1:
The same jargon people thought they saw when Internet came and tagged rubbish by shallow minded people. The same internet helping them to type rubbish on various online platforms.

Cryptocurrency will look like rubbish now until it becomes your only link to getting paid for your daily wages which many are born to collect.

Thoughts are real forces...and it shapes your future.

This same trash that is jumping up and down, from 900 to 20k to 40k? Very volatile, unstable and unreliable. The funny thing is that it's still rely on physical currency for anyone to get started. Hypocrisy
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by authority2006(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
IMAliyu:

Crypto no matter what still leaves some form of record.

There is nothing more untrackable like cash.

These people are fear mongering on crypto because they can't control it.

And you somehow think that it is okay for money to be flowing freely and the government should be unable to control it? Insecurity kill you dia
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by authority2006(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2021
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha!

Aside China.

The rest of those countries are poverty countries.

Iran is not poor,?!!!
cheesy grin

Iran that their One million Iranian Rial is about 9700 Naira.

grin grin

You see all those noise that their Islamic Supreme Leader, Ayatollah used to make against Trump. It's all noise. One Sanction from US and their economy is already on a Cancerous malignant tumor mode. It's just Russia helping them small self .

It is not one sanction but multi layer sanctions. And it didn't start with Trump but many years before him. And it is not from USA only but also US allied countries. Even at that, Iran is still light years ahead of Nigeria in terms of everything, from education to technology to science to health and so on.

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by tifany89(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Ntybynte:
Visit my signature to learn how to stop losing bets on football games..
You claim to be a foreigner but advertising on a Nigerian website. GTFOH with that vullshit. Scammers everywhere
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by MyTototear: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2021
Invite friends and get $1.00 for each click on the link

If a visitor registers using your link, then we will pay you $ 2.50 on your account.

What do we pay for
If the visitor clicks on the link - $ 1.00
If a visitor registers via a link (becomes a referral) - $ 2.50
From earning your referrals - 50 %

Register from the link below

https://oaxpays.xyz/627191894222424/
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Xeedee: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2021
$61 btc for sale. WhatsApp link below.

https:///s/6018ed2fee989
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by haryomikun(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2021
SavageMaster:
Instead of trading bitcoin, why not buy and hold it for some years.
I thought you were against Bitcoin cheesy
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by haryomikun(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2021
beardedboy:

Imagine this!
Meaning that the guys behind btc are mining people's wealth steady.

Personally, I think Nigeria has done well to ban btc. A country battling with cybercrime and embezzlement should stay far away from a cryptic system that makes it difficult to track the owners of wealth.

These jargons are the main reason why I dislike the stuff.

Many people doing bitcoin trading sef don't know how it works. They only follow the crowd.
Do not become a dullard sir. Bitcoin is one of the easiest ways to track money since it has a default ledger.

Besides, before the advent of Bitcoin and crypto, have politicians not been hiding and embezzling money?

Stop reasoning like Buhari’s brother sir
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by LiquidMer: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Xeedee:
his a scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Xeedee:

[quote][/quote]

Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by SavageMaster: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2021
haryomikun:

I thought you were against Bitcoin cheesy

Lol. Not at all oh
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by IMAliyu(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
authority2006:

And you somehow think that it is okay for money to be flowing freely and the government should be unable to control it? Insecurity kill you dia
The government's nonsense policies is what kills our money's value.

The USA and UK that are creating regulations and tax crypto earnings, don't know what they are doing abi?
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by marktpompido(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
These are noise makers. No body can us from Cryptocurrency trading
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Hookupbase(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dagger111:
Pls, i have 4 Bitcoin, who is interested in buying for God's sake. This ain't a joke pls.
How much are you selling it?
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Markapela77: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
China ban am too
So what're u saying
musicproducer:
buhari hate it
buhari prefer cows to it
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Markapela77: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
China poor??
OneKinGuy:
Noticed how poor countries are the ones banning Bitcoin?
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Markapela77:
China ban am too
So what're u saying
am I in china, or buhari ban am cause him chinko master said so
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by kmaster007: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Magnumproperty:
Crypto crypto. Just when I am about to start trading.
you Sabi am make I learn from you
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by kmaster007: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dagger111:
Pls, i have 4 Bitcoin, who is interested in buying for God's sake. This ain't a joke pls.
how much re you selling btc
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by kmaster007: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
who go com teach me like this...
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Markapela77: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Guy u don't know what to say
Just face ur business
Una wen deh wail, e sure me say many of una nor sabi how crypto be talkmore having em self
musicproducer:
am I in china, or buhari ban am cause him chinko master said so
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Markapela77:
Guy u don't know what to say
Just face ur business
Una wen deh wail, e sure me say many of una nor sabi how crypto be talkmore having em self
see who dey talk, well a zombie is a zombie, u get cow to sell?
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Daniel058(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Impecca:

How do u lose your Login, I thought there's provision for 'RECOVER PASSWORD'
I forget the paper phrases , I was using BRD WALLET
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Markapela77: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bro do u even have a Bitcoin wallet
musicproducer:
see who dey talk, well a zombie is a zombie, u get cow to sell?
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Markapela77:
Bro do u even have a Bitcoin wallet
i was learning from someone who makes a living of it, u happy now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Business Name Registration In Nigeria / Picture Of Onitsha trading port During The Colonial Days(photo) / Aurthur Eze Dances To His Favourite Song At His Mansion. Photos/vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.