Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others (35273 Views)

Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo / Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 3 At Enugu Police Checkpoint / Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaAro:

Nwanne ESN isn't a one man show, ESN answers not only to Kanu but to the whole Igbo nation! that's why they are the people's army!
I know but their direct command comes from IPOB leadership. Remember that MNK instructed them to monitor Fulani herdsmen activities in all SouthEast States and that is exactly what they have been doing.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by BlackFlamefromP: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
You slowpoke, I will advise you to amend your ways and stop killing police officers and stop burning down police stations if you don't want your entire family to be wiped out. That's the step government will have to take to preserve the sovereignty of the nation from unpatriotic, anarchistic elements like you.

manyr4luv:

Mumu!

How many police and army officers have they sentenced to death for killing nigerians?
The army officers that killed peaceful protesters round the cowtry are enjoying themselves and you are here defending them.

You don crase finish.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Miracle1991: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nairaland is now a forum for defending terrorist.
I don't know why Buhari is keeping quiet but what I know is=
The calmness of the lion is not a sign of cowardice.
Ipob ipob ipob when your cup is full, you will definitely get what you want.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
akpa666:
when the zoo police was killing innocent souls for nothing and they forget that a day like this we come when zoo police we be targeted by the same youth
I blame Fulani herders bro. See the havoc they're wrecking in Yorubaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by tonyson010(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
keep blaming Buhari!!

Keep covering the atrocities of this beasts you created.

E go soon be una like film!!

That's the Mistake our leaders made... Using insecurity to play politics... That's why the north is in this mess today.

Thank God that we are gradually getting out of our own.

Una own just dey start!!

Soon them go graduate and show their true colours!!

Now they're killing policemen, attacking soldiers, and the herdsmen that you perceive as enemies... And you're all defending and clapping for them.

Like I said... E go soon be una like film

Although you said something important, but stop dreaming by thinking that insecurity in the north is coming to an end.
It is growing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Miracle1991:
Nairaland is now a forum for defending terrorist.
I don't know why Buhari is keeping quiet but what I know is=
The calmness of the lion is not a sign of cowardice.
Ipob ipob ipob when your cup is full, you will definitely get what you want.
What informed ur opinion that IPOB is responsible for the attack?
U can't make a malicious comment against a peaceful group without evidence. Maybe you just want to display ur crass innuendo.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
tonyson010:

Although you said something important, but stop dreaming by thinking that insecurity in the north is coming to an end.
It is growing
Borno, Yobe and Adamawa are still on lockdown for terrorist Boko Haram. Thank you
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Miracle1991: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
So far they are dealing with those fulani terrorists in uniform, we are okay with them. We will keep contributing to their well being wink
I blame Buhari for this. I people of your character don't know what is coming. Continue
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
SilverNorGold:
The perpetrators must be identified and brought to book.

My brother, the topic says "hoodlums", but your hate-filled bigoted mind can only think of "Fulanis"..

Like I said before, the infamous "Criminal Tribes Act" of 12 October 1871 enacted in British India has resurfaced in Nigeria... This inhuman act believed that the denotified tribes (or Vimukta Jati) were genetically criminals or hereditary criminals, hence, found them guilty even at birth... Though the law has long been repealed (1952), its impact is still being felt even now...

Unfortunately, that repealed law seems to have awakened... Not in India... but in the minds of "Southern Nigerians"... Our hardworking, law-abiding, peaceful Fulani brothers and sisters happen to be at the receiving end... Several years of campaign of calumny against them being the chief reason for this inhuman label...

The Fulanis are like the Israelites surrounded by enemies. But victory belongs to God Almighty.

E go better...

God bless Nigeria.
Gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Nigeria police officers are now endangered species.
Same Fulani herdsmen they're protecting are now killing them. Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by manyr4luv: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
You slowpoke, I will advise you to amend your ways and stop killing police officers and stop burning down police stations if you don't want your entire family to be wiped out. That's the step government will have to take to preserve the sovereignty of the nation from unpatriotic, anarchistic elements like you.

Brit!sh_urine!

Hmn! you st!nk no be small.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Miracle1991: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
obama30:

Government of nigeria and police should know that this is 2021 not 1960's.

They the police are the one setting the police station on fire, as a result to put the blame to ESN.

They are trying do create something that can change people love to ESN to heatread.

But the question here is: can Easterners love Nigerians police more than ESN whoms are their brothers?

We know ESN don't have anything to do with burning station
do you know that those policemen are igbos? Continue killing the few police men your region have,by the time federal government begin it operation I hope I will not hear some coward calling UN,FIFA,US,UK,AU.etc
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
GOD BLESS MAZI NNAMDI KANU/IPOB. LONG LIVE ESN. LONG LIVE NDIGBO

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Miracle1991: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

What informed ur opinion that IPOB is responsible for the attack?
U can't make a malicious comment against a peaceful group without evidence. Maybe you just want to display ur crass innuendo.
yes they are peaceful group indeed. The whole world is watching how peaceful they are.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Rugaria: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jamesbally:

The thing pain this man well. I'm presently in the EAST HEADING a Department in a very lucrative Federal Agency. We rule even in your backyard. grin grin grin grin grin
Lol,
You were misbehaving so I had to go in hard...
Cow herding is a very "lucrative agency"... We all know that..
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by BlackFlamefromP: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Chinese shit full of maggots!

I am warning you for the last time, stop killing our
Police officers.

manyr4luv:

Brit!sh genius!

Hmn! you sound no be small.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by Jamesbally: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Shut up. Ezi

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by manyr4luv: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Chinese shit full of maggots!

I am warning you for the last time, stop killing our
Police officers.

You are looking for attention.
You kill and burn police officers in order to look for a skape goat using the media.
By the grace of GOD i am not in that your shithole.
Enjoy the uselessness of the nigeria you created.
Enjoy!
grin grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Miracle1991:
yes they are peaceful group indeed. The whole world is watching how peaceful they are.
Blame killer herdsmen. Leave IPOB or ESN out of this.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by EmekaA125(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jamesbally:
E pain am ooo. Anu mpama
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by tito44: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
tyup:
Enough of the attacks on Police men please. Only cowards do that

So only the police is allowed to attack and kill innocent people?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by OBIPLUS(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
They should provide jobs for this youthss, that is my own take. Simple.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by limeta(f): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Miracle1991:
continue defending those terrorist. The beauty part is most of the policemen killed are igbos, also when the game start the whole south east will definitely feel it. The use namdi kanu is in the UK while many of you are in the east, nothing will happen to namdi kanu but you, your mother, your father and your relatives will feel when it riped.
Maiduguri people were defending and covering for Boko Haram thinking that it will not reach them but now they know better.

The game started nothing will change fulanis will be giving the rohinga treatment
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others by tito44: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jamesbally:

The thing pain this man well. I'm presently in the EAST HEADING a Department in a very lucrative Federal Agency. We rule even in your backyard. grin grin grin grin grin

Every clown on the internet is either a Billionaire or a federal Director. This one no go pass jambite hustling for poly admission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" / Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.