Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

School Fees In Federal And State Universities In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Fees In Federal And State Universities In Nigeria (2927 Views)

5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Why Must State Universities Embark On Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Fees In Federal And State Universities In Nigeria by cjfavour(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2011
In 2001 when i got admission,i paid N2500 as school fees.Today with PDP in power, students pays up to N50,000 - N70,000 as school fees while state charges up to N100,000 - N150,000 as school fees. Upon this huge amount being paid by students,standard of education in these schools is decreasing. After graduation,there will be no job. Most of the Governors/politicians in power today did not spend this much while in school. Some enjoyed scholarship which they are not providing today.
My question is, are we going to continue like this? Tell us your school and how much you're paying as school fees.
2, are you going to be among those that will fight the government about the huge amount of education in Nigeria? SURELY, MASS PROTEST IN EACH STATE IS IN THE PIPELINE.
Re: School Fees In Federal And State Universities In Nigeria by friedrice1: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2011
11,000 in 2004, now i heard it's 180,000. All hail the PDP, they boast they have done a lot for the youths.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Richer Than Bill Gate / 2013 Budget Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (copy Of Budget Inside) / Amaechi Blasts Jonathan,list Out His Many Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.