Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! (4897 Views)

62% Of Nigerians See Country Moving Forward Under Tinubu - CMC Survey / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. / Buhari Will Not Be President Come May 29, Says Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by id911(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by PAWG(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please leave the Almighty out of Nigeria’s matter, he’s no more interested in us
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
cocolacec:

Nigeria is a slave camp or concentration camp of diverse nations under slavery.

Long live Oyo Empire,Benin Kingdom,Nupe kingdom,Shongai,Hausa kingdom,Iboland Etc

Slave camp? Because the person you are supporting isn't the president, eh? No worry. Las las, you go dey alright. grin

Long live Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by EMMY76: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Atiku looks like a more reasonable and responsible fulani man but I don't see myself voting for any northerner in 2023 especially if they are fulani I rather vote for a southern thief or even a goat.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Karlovic:
Signed and Sealed, Nigeria can't have a drug addict that can't brush his teeth as our president. It would be an international embarrassment.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
id911:

And those pushing a disgraced lying pastor who's with Buhari to suffocate Nigerians and a renowned Bullion Van drug baron would be drown in the deepest and darkest part of hell.

It is either we in the Niger Delta complete our 2nd term which you guys truncated or South East is given a turn. Anything more than that, the north continues

I subscribe to this too. I can support a South Easterner or SSner... Let's see how it goes.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
EMMY76:
Atiku looks like a more reasonable and responsible fulani man but I don't see myself voting for any northerner in 2023 especially if they are fulani I rather vote for a southern thief or even a goat.

You'll be fine, dear. Trust me.

God bless Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by 3gpvids: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Covid19 symptoms at the highest level

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Come 2023, people go wail sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by NotGej: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Let’s not go down this lane again. Think! Always put your interest above that of any single person!

He has nothing to offer just like Buhar!
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by limeta(f): 12:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Nigeria matter tire person
Which kind juju fulanis dey use for una sef
Must fulani be chairman
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by plaindealer: 1:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Good timing

Coming to America Part 2 (Comedy)

Staring Jacob And Papalolo

grin grin

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by KosiGee(m): 5:01am On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:
As revealed to me by God Almighty... Below is the picture of our next President.... Come 2023....

God bless Nigeria.

“God”revealed to you that Atiku will be the next president??
Which next president? Which country? Which God? When was this revelation made?

If God really ‘showed’ you that in a dream, it really means that you and your family will get employment in Atiku’s Chicken Cottage and he will be your boss and president. It was a personal revelation and there’s nothing wrong with that.
Stop using the name of God in vain. I don’t know what ethnic group you are but if you are Igbo like me and lots of people here, you need to STOP embarrassing us online.

Let all these power hungry men start Chicken cottages like Atiku and preside over their employees and anyone seeking employment there. Nigeria is too big and too complex for their managerial skills which many of them lack.

What’s Atiku’s view on the ongoing Fulani menace in Nigeria? Has he condemned and offered useful advice to his Fulani group?

Has he spoken to the victims of Fulani atrocities or is he one of those claiming that Fulanis are not all bad when the bandits and those who sponsor them should be condemned?

Like Osibanjo and Tinubu, he has gone quiet waiting for the heat to die getting more people like you to sell their candidacy to the Nigeria public. Enough of this rubbish sir...

I pray your employment revelation with Atiku comes true. You’ll get your job at Chicken cottage together with your family and Atiku will preside over your matters for 8 years or more as I’m certain that you’ll let him go for more term unchallenged.
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by etrouble: 6:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Rekhina:
Allah duri Sha sha

Shut am po up inyamuri dondoya

Take your drugs, we don’t want to see another nakked woman by the road side
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by success10(m): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:
As revealed to me by God Almighty... Below is the picture of our next President.... Come 2023....

God bless Nigeria.
Stop dreaming bro. ..it will take the grace of God for General Election to holds come 2023 due to what's happening now
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by etrouble: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

You'll be fine, dear. Trust me.

God bless Nigeria. cheesy

I think you are the one that needs to take your drugs because definitely you are not fine
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by Toosure70: 8:03am On Feb 07, 2021
who place curse on you self?
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by oglalasioux(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

God doesn't lie...

Was it the pastors that lied about Donald Trump getting a second term in office?
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2021
oglalasioux:

Was it the pastors that lied about Donald Trump getting a second term in office?

What's my business with Trump and your fake pastors?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2021
etrouble:

I think you are the one that needs to take your drugs because definitely you are not fine

Stop crying na.. See as tears full your eyes.

Sai Atiku! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2021
success10:

Stop dreaming bro. ..it will take the grace of God for General Election to holds come 2023 due to what's happening now

Keep deceiving yourself. Go and stop the election na... Wailer! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2021
KosiGee:

“God”revealed to you that Atiku will be the next president??
Which next president? Which country? Which God? When was this revelation made?

If God really ‘showed’ you that in a dream, it really means that you and your family will get employment in Atiku’s Chicken Cottage and he will be your boss and president. It was a personal revelation and there’s nothing wrong with that.
Stop using the name of God in vain. I don’t know what ethnic group you are but if you are Igbo like me and lots of people here, you need to STOP embarrassing us online.

Let all these power hungry men start Chicken cottages like Atiku and preside over their employees and anyone seeking employment there. Nigeria is too big and too complex for their managerial skills which many of them lack.

What’s Atiku’s view on the ongoing Fulani menace in Nigeria? Has he condemned and offered useful advice to his Fulani group?

Has he spoken to the victims of Fulani atrocities or is he one of those claiming that Fulanis are not all bad when the bandits and those who sponsor them should be condemned?

Like Osibanjo and Tinubu, he has gone quiet waiting for the heat to die getting more people like you to sell their candidacy to the Nigeria public. Enough of this rubbish sir...

I pray your employment revelation with Atiku comes true. You’ll get your job at Chicken cottage together with your family and Atiku will preside over your matters for 8 years or more as I’m certain that you’ll let him go for more term unchallenged.

First wait for my revelation to fail before you attack na... See as you dun begin cry... cheesy

Sai Atiku 2023!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Toosure70:
who place curse on you self?

I am a blessed child, bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by hotwax: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2021
are you not tired of these fulanis?
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by success10(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Keep deceiving yourself. Go and stop the election na... Wailer! grin
Seen
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by BigBizzy(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2021
This man wey leave us run go Dubai go take vaccine?

I no vote oh
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
BigBizzy:
This man wey leave us run go Dubai go take vaccine?

I no vote oh

No wahala... Your vote is just a drop of water in the ocean.. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by KingAlayinde(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=AdolfAboki post=98812121]As revealed to me by God Almighty... Below is the picture of our next President.... Come 2023....

God bless Nigeria. [/quote

northern man is not seeing that sit again insha Allah , cos you have nothing contributing to this country economy, no northern states generated more money and yet you still benefits most....... iyalaya yin
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by LikeAking: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
op U DEY CRAZE.
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
will you or him leave to see 2023?
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2021
LikeAking:
op U DEY CRAZE.

undecided
Re: Nigerians, See Your Next President Come 2023! by AdolfAboki(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
will you or him leave to see 2023?

God doesn't lie... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Holds NEC Meeting On Wednesday, May 4 / Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts / Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.