Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) (50709 Views)

Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise / Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:
Imagine dating the mother and the daughter at once,
Choi... Life is Good

This thought process is so wrong on many levels.

I wont lie it's the first thing that entered my mind when I saw them both. I cant do it but the thought was there. That life would be good grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by premiumswizz: 7:24am On Feb 08, 2021
Ned, where are you come and see something o! grin
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2021
premiumswizz:
Ned, where are you come and see something o! grin

Some of una no well. grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Nephilim: 7:35am On Feb 08, 2021
Regina Askia is good.. She left the screen for too long! But I love Tina Mba she color the screen with life!
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian men are sex starved and worse than Middle Eastern men who at least for cultural and religious reasons exhibit their sexual starvation. A mere picture of an old actress and her daughter brought out the libido of Olodos.

I remember the movie "Full Moon". Good to see that she still looks good.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
Where is the wife or are you single and is your cunt really sweet?
Do you have money?
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by coputa(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Uncleodi:
Nice.

I hope she will not join those that will buy house and cars in few months time claiming to have gotten such money from "ACTING".
What's wrong with buying a car and building a house within a few months,oh! you want her to suffer for like twenty years before achieving anything worthwhile, you are a sadistic felon,you hate good things.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by crusufixo(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2021
nakodii:
her daughter is a spitting image of her she looked
when she was her age.

Exactly my thought too..... geeze......
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2021
armadeo:

This thought process is so wrong on many levels.

I wont lie it's the first thing that entered my mind when I saw them both. I cant do it but the thought was there. That life would be good grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Olodo24:
Life History Recoder. Wehdon o
That's the fact, her own was worse here, she fell for the husband because she saw him with limo, got pregnant for him and got married only to detect he is a Limo driver. She has been coming here for prostitution since, she has no job and was disappointed in the man she waned to live off! Now, she wants to use her daughter to enter market.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by ayterajah(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2021
who are they .... No be this Regina I know
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Igbo girls ,,, too pretty !!!
Chest beaters! Attache by force.
Na Akwa Ibom and French.
See your beautiful girls below.

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2021
I suspect Regina Askia is a single mother.

Not much is heard about the american born husband.

She has proven that more by keeping her husband off the media spotlight.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Beautiful hope both are married?
What is even my business there.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by TuFab(f): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Igbo girls ,,, too pretty !!!

Mumu they're not igbo, must you people do this chestbeating thing on every single topic?!?!....it's beginning to get so so nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by NAETTE: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2021
Ezenwanne:
The daughter is not even half as beautiful as this woman...Chi-na-eke!

Glaucoma is real.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Moletemike: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2021
NAETTE:

Glaucoma is real.
No be only glaucoma. Cataract and partial blindness come join. D daughter fine pass mama.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Moletemike: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That's the fact, her own was worse here, she fell for the husband because she saw him with limo, got pregnant for him and got married only to detect he is a Limo driver. She has been coming here for prostitution since, she has no job and was disappointed in the man she waned to live off! Now, she wants to use her daughter to enter market.

Choi! Nollywood actresses being yahooed since 19 korodom! Well , as she dey market her daughter for another Ned Nwoko. Trying to catch up wit today’s nollywood but her time don pass.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Do you have money?
No i don't, but I'm wealthy.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by CoolJulian: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You are a hater! Stop it... Get a life!
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
Nigerian actress, Regina Askia took to her Instagram handle to share photos of herself and her beautiful daughter together on a movie set, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK2TYossUVp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ms. T is her mother's daughter cheesy

They are lool gooding women.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
CoolJulian:

You are a hater! Stop it... Get a life!
Is that how you talk to your mother? Did you know her when she was bragging about the man and his limos? Was the man a limo driver or not? Why were the man's children disgracing her publicly and calling her "a gold digger from Africa"? The man called her out publicly or not? What confined the man to wheel chair? She showed a Nurse certificate barely 2 years ago, did she show you what she had been doing there? Did the acclaimed married French Expartriate she claimed owns her first child not denying on the ground that she was with other men?
Truth is bitter.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
No i don't, but I'm wealthy.
That's great. Shey ur head correct? No suicidal tendencies or murderous tendencies?
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Mryacks: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
She vomit the daughter, this life sha, I was crushing on the mother that year, now I'm now crushing on the daughter.

Yet I'm not married.

grin
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2021
SweetCunt97:
That's great. Shey ur head correct? No suicidal tendencies or murderous tendencies?
I'm a sex addict, that's just my problem.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Finnish: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
dajavula:
Nice combo

Do you have twitter accounts available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video / Floyd Mayweather's $10million Las Vegas Mansion (Photos) / DJ Bellcheque At Flavour Manager's Wedding, Sets It On Fire (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.