Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) (50701 Views)

Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise / Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
humilitypays:
She can afford the car of her dream because she is a professionally trained US Nurse; RN.

She is a focused woman. She noticed when the ovation was getting low for her and she used her influence then to japa to US and then enrolled for a nursing degree.
You know her salary or you live with them? No ovation anywhere, she was pregnant for an American father of 3.
She was there because the man married her. The same one that the husband called out pubicly that she was travelling to Nigeria to fvck her exes and sugar daddies or another one? What put the man on wheel chair? No be her wahala? Focused indeed! When did she get the degree? Not more than 2 years ago, what has she been doing for a living? Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Olodo24: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
See beauty. Regina is still a queen and her daughter is just a duplicate of her

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Olodo24: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You know her salary or you live with them? No ovation anywhere, she was pregnant for an American father of 3.
She was there because the man married her. The same one that the husband called out pubicly that she was travelling to Nigeria to fvck her exes and sugar daddies or another one? What put the man on wheel chair? No be her wahala? Focused indeed! When did she get the degree? Not more than 2 years ago, what has she been doing for a living? Abeg!
Life History Recoder. Wehdon o

8 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fine girl
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Moee(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dozis:
Who is Regina and who is the daughter
INDOMIE GENERATION KEEP OFF✅

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
I used to have a crush on Regina Askia as a kid, believing that when I grow up I'd marry her. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Akagas(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Moee:
INDOMIE GENERATION KEEP OFF✅
lol
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
chai see resemblance, i dont know who is who
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
"An apple cleft in two is not more twin than these two creatures."
Which is Regina?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
dlaw70:
To f*ck the girl d hungry me..��

you will never succeed... chai, but the girl fine o

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Threes0me comes to mind
Mother nd daughter smiley

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by lookingfly: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
That daughter na freaky freaky ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin ofcourse she go soon join eventually ooking at her beauty she go buy house in two months time sef
Uncleodi:
Nice.

I hope she will not join those that will buy house and cars in few months time claiming to have gotten such money from "ACTING".

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Rocktation(f): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
I hope this nurse isn't looking at nollywood actresses buying mansions on land and wheels and imagining that the industry's pay scale dramatically transformed, since she left..
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by webizone(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Knowing Regina, I rush to see daughter, I wasn't disappointed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
martineverest:
they aren't igbo
What tribe are they pls
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Production Manager just collected the daughter's digit grin
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pretty women, me likey! tongue

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Beautiful mother and daughter.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala.

Check my signature and contact me if you need my services.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
EXLOVER:
She vomit the daughter, this life sha, I was crushing on the mother that year, now I'm now crushing on the daughter.

Yet I'm not married.
It is time to grow up then, cheesy even your crush has grown up.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ezenwanne:
The daughter is not even half as beautiful as this woman...Chi-na-eke!
you are correct, even though the daughter is wearing make up and the mother is not. The mother is still much prettier.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

What tribe are they pls

She's from the Annang tribe of Akwa Ibom state.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by josephft2000: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Uncleodi:
Nice.

I hope she will not join those that will buy house and cars in few months time claiming to have gotten such money from "ACTING".
How does that concern you
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Shopatcandice(f): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Daughter is her younger self. No difference

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
In this situation make I no lie, I will gladly and thankfully fvvck mother and daughter...see how Dem fine like winch
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Rocktation:
I hope this nurse isn't looking at nollywood actresses buying manshions on land and wheels and imagining that the industry's pay scale dramatically transformed, since she left..
Naso Dem dey start...they are both auditioning for the highest bidder
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by addexx: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Divinehealer:

You are useless in anything besides fu¢king. So go ahead and fu¢k her. That is all the deity they begged you from permits you to do in life.

Kai now
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Mivici: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
See like them pause like people weh no get problem
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Naso Dem dey start...they are both auditioning for the highest bidder

bro so did u say when somebody throw stone & landed on yor head, u still able to talk sence? U been talkin sence lately sha.
Weel done bro smiley
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Boxer007:

bro so did u say when somebody throw stone & landed on yor head, u still able to talk sence? U been talkin sence lately sha.
Weel done bro smiley
What do you want? Omo Eran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlady: Moesha Boduong Is Building A House (Photos) / Dress Decently,lagosians Tell Olajumoke / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.