Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! (4700 Views)

I Can't Get Enough Of This Girl; Advice Please / I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Jeff121212: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Guys I'm pretty popular on nairaland but to avoid banters, I created this account. Do pardon my typos and mistakes, I'll try to be as brief as possible.

I dated this girl for like a year and during that period we sure did have intercourse frequently. After a while we broke up because according to her, she lost feelings for me. I pleaded but she insisted that her decision was absolute so I let it slide.

Recently, I became better than I was financially, way better. I wouldn't want to attribute her coming back to it but she did come back and we got talking again.

About a month ago she said she had accomodation issues and pleaded to move in with me. I obliged. We became as close as we were when we were dating (,or so it seems to me).

I noticed that she changed churches and she is more fervent now. Although it didn't change much, we still do get intimate in the heat of it but for about a week or so now, she refused to give in to my advances. I confronted her and she said her pastor asked her not to.

Now the issue is I'm a one woman man who doesn't believe in philandering (sleeping around). Coupled with her living with me, I'm lost as to how to address this issue. I need suggestions guys, I really do like her and would love to settle down with her (God willing).

Thanks Guys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Jeff121212: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2021
I need advice guys. Biko, Ejó
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Shelumiel: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2021
Oga, her biological clock is ticking. So do the right thing and propose to her. Simple

11 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Jeff121212: 12:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
Oga, her biological clock is ticking. So do the right thing and propose to her. Simple

She's in her mid twenties and she said she doesn't want to settle down until she starts her business and gets it running.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Does she tell her Pastor she's staying with a man? No, I guessed.

Ere ki laja n b'ekun se?

We are reading a rape story or allegation soon.

14 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Mann11: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2021
At the very lenient, you rent her a room. But normally and 'unsimpishly', you should send her packing.
Get a more stable woman. The next time she will 'lose feeling' for you, you could have put a ring to it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Shelumiel: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

She's in her mind d twenties and she said she doesn't want to settle down until she starts her business and gets it running.
Well give her time to do as she pleases. But still ask her after a year.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by JackStephans(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2021
So Her pastor deems her squatting with a guy ok, but bleeping unholy abi?.. Hasn't she got female friends or family?

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Jeff121212: 12:27am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
I'm not sure I can stay celibate with a woman living under the same roof with me for a year bro
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Shelumiel: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

I'm not sure I can stay celibate with a woman living under the same roof with me for a year bro
Just try.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Jeff121212: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2021
JackStephans:
So Her pastor deems her squatting with a guy ok, but bleeping unholy abi?.. Hasn't she got female friends or family?

I'm at a crossroad man, I don't even know what to think
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by DaddyRochie1642: 12:41am On Feb 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Does she tell her Pastor she's staying with a man? No, I guessed.

Ere ki laja n b'ekun se?

We are reading a rape story or allegation soon.

You're Wise

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by SavageResponse(m): 1:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:
Guys I'm pretty popular on nairaland but to avoid banters, I created this account. Do pardon my typos and mistakes, I'll try to be as brief as possible.

I dated this girl for like a year and during that period we sure did have intercourse frequently. After a while we broke up because according to her, she lost feelings for me. I pleaded but she insisted that her decision was absolute so I let it slide.

Recently, I became better than I was financially, way better. I wouldn't want to attribute her coming back to it but she did come back and we got talking again.

About a month ago she said she had accomodation issues and pleaded to move in with me. I obliged. We became as close as we were when we were dating (,or so it seems to me).

I noticed that she changed churches and she is more fervent now. Although it didn't change much, we still do get intimate in the heat of it but for about a week or so now, she refused to give in to my advances. I confronted her and she said her pastor asked her not to.

Now the issue is I'm a one woman man who doesn't believe in philandering (sleeping around). Coupled with her living with me, I'm lost as to how to address this issue. I need suggestions guys, I really do like her and would love to settle down with her (God willing).

Thanks Guys

The only reason you let her move in with you is so you can be getting sex regularly, now that she has said no you're now having issues with the arrangement angry

7 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by chatinent: 1:23am On Feb 08, 2021

You don't find any wrong in this but find faults in changing church.

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by 1beat(m): 4:11am On Feb 08, 2021
you will regret if you marry the girl I don't see true love between you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Ceasaerius: 4:17am On Feb 08, 2021
If she no give you her consent, abeg no force am to avoid reading your matter on frontpage.Girls plenty!
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by beehivedata(m): 4:48am On Feb 08, 2021
1beat:
you will regret if you marry the girl I don't see true love between you
I quite agree with you.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

Why should u live with a woman you ain't married to in d first place?
If congji is your problem guy, go marry.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by beehivedata(m): 5:00am On Feb 08, 2021
This girl is just using u to fix her accommodation challenge and she's just tired of paying with sex for it. The onus lies with you. You say u really care about her and want to settle down with her God-willing but she isn't ready to settle until she starts a business. Lemme guess, you're already thinking of setting up a business for her. Lol. My brother, you're on a long tin. She'll use u to live in a free house and get a business set up as a bonus so that when she's financially strong, she'll tell u bye bye. Na that time u go dey hear more about "my pastor dis, my pastor dat". Can't the pastor give her money to start business and accommodate her? grin. Just let her be for now and don't fall for any of her gimmicks to make u keep spending money. Meanwhile, confront her that you are no longer cool with the way things her. I'm sure one of the reasons u were cool with her staying is cos u saw it as an opportunity for you both to come back together. Now after when it seems like things are finally coming into places relationship wise between u two, she distances herself in the name of "pastor". Ask her what u and her are doing cos u need to know. And that u plan to rent the room out. That she telling u how long she intends staying will help you know when to put it up for rent. Or that a family member of yours is planning to come live with u to learn a trade or something. Just to make her see that you have plans for the apartment rather than giving it out for free to her and getting toyed with. In the end, the girl is just a user. Especially cos like u said, u have true intentions towards her but she's not entirely reciprocating.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 08, 2021
I know what you are thinking, set up a business for her and get into her pants more frequently grin Dude get your a prostitute and stop whining.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Jeff121212: 5:49am On Feb 08, 2021
beehivedata:
This girl is just using u to fix her accommodation challenge and she's just tired of paying with sex for it. The onus lies with you. You say u really care about her and want to settle down with her God-willing but she isn't ready to settle until she starts a business. Lemme guess, you're already thinking of setting up a business for her. Lol. My brother, you're on a long tin. She'll use u to live in a free house and get a business set up as a bonus so that when she's financially strong, she'll tell u bye bye. Na that time u go dey hear more about "my pastor dis, my pastor dat". Can't the pastor give her money to start business and accommodate her? grin. Just let her be for now and don't fall for any of her gimmicks to make u keep spending money. Meanwhile, confront her that you are no longer cool with the way things her. I'm sure one of the reasons u were cool with her staying is cos u saw it as an opportunity for you both to come back together. Now after when it seems like things are finally coming into places relationship wise between u two, she distances herself in the name of "pastor". Ask her what u and her are doing cos u need to know. And that u plan to rent the room out. That she telling u how long she intends staying will help you know when to put it up for rent. Or that a family member of yours is planning to come live with u to learn a trade or something. Just to make her see that you have plans for the apartment rather than giving it out for free to her and getting toyed with. In the end, the girl is just a user. Especially cos like u said, u have true intentions towards her but she's not entirely reciprocating.

Thanks man, I deeply appreciate
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Jeff121212: 5:50am On Feb 08, 2021
SavageResponse:

The only reason you let her move in with you is so you can be getting sex regularly, now that she has said no you're now having issues with the arrangement angry

I saw it as an opportunity for us to get back together and make it work.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by dbestuncle: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Ask her to marry you and if she declined that she us not ready. then surprise her with a new aparty rentage for her n insist she move out
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by femi4: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

Thanks Guys
Stop fornicating!
She wanted to stop but you are just a bad influence on her making her submit to her weaknesses
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by Jeff121212: 6:39am On Feb 08, 2021
femi4:
Stop fornicating!
She wanted to stop but you are just a bad influence on her making her submit to her weaknesses

Did I forget to mention that I'm literally footing all her bills?
We're both adults, she doesn't let me even talk to other ladies without getting jealous. How am I supposed to handle my urges?

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by mibrims: 6:52am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

Thanks Guys
Bro ur playing with Fire
What happens if she died while living with u?
Wat if she accuses u of rape tomorrow?
U know nothing about women bro
Marry her or kick her out
This is Nigeria don’t go and rot in jail for nothing
Enough said

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by mosdii(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by 9japride(m): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2021
@ OP if you know what's good for you, please take the advise from those intelligent posters above. Don't let your john thomas lead you into trouble. Be very careful with such mischievous ladies, it usually end with tears. Why can't her pastor support her in her business plan and I hope she also informed the pastor she's living with you? Guy man no fall mugu for that lady.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by OKOATA(m): 7:25am On Feb 08, 2021
Any lady that says my pastor this or that is definitely shagging her pastor, do you mean to tell me she met with her pastor personally and told him she's squatting with a man? Or did they pastor make the announcement on the pulpit? if not that the girl and the pastor had a conversation about she staying with a man? She also changing church is a red flag. Ma guy the lady is using you for her meal ticket, someone lost interest in you and later came back, what makes you think she won't loose interest in you if you set her up, rent a place for her? Stop being a simp guy, stop footing any of her present or future bills. If she ask you she needs money just keep telling her you don't have it, don't buy footstuff or anything like that for house, you will see her leave.

6 Likes

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by femi4: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Jeff121212:

Did I forget to mention that I'm literally footing all her bills?
We're both adults, she doesn't let me even talk to other ladies without getting jealous. How am I supposed to handle my urges?
What does bill got to do with living a righteous life.

You are just a deliberate fornicator

Get marry if want to handle your urge
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! by posh4545(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2021
Op you are suffering from emotional blackmail.. The girl in question is only using you
....wake up..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Am Crushing On A Married Woman / Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? / LGBTQ Signs All Over Latest Subway Surfer Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.