Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Please Is It Right For A Man To Suck His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It Right For A Man To Suck His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast (909 Views)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast In Enugu (video) / This Guy Was Sucking His Wife's Breast Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Right For A Man To Suck His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast by soulwin4life: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pls I need your opinion whether this is right or wrong act to do. Thanks.
Re: Please Is It Right For A Man To Suck His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
go ahead and suck bro, it's yours

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right For A Man To Suck His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast by arsenal444(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Let me ask papa Emeka
Re: Please Is It Right For A Man To Suck His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast by Polynek(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
You don't need to seek people's opinion in dix case. Do whatever you wish. Opinion is like a nose everyone has His/Her own

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right For A Man To Suck His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast by kalu61(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sisterfire can give a good answer.
Re: Please Is It Right For A Man To Suck His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast by Randy100: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yes. It has medicinal effect.
Re: Please Is It Right For A Man To Suck His Breastfeeding Wife's Breast by LikeAking: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
ARU!

Its an abomination O .

In Ibo land they call ir "ARU"

Any man guilty of this offence will be purnishded by the Gods and his Fore fadas.

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Currently Benefiting From Your Relationship Now? / Photos Of Bunni From Ilesha / ‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.