Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 (22919 Views)

Kaduna, Abia, Rivers… 28 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In Six Months / Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 / Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Wickedfacts: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

And some how your hateful brain fail to see the southern states that also received zero investment.Stupid monkey.

See this unity beggar. If Nigeria splits, you will die of hunger. If polio doesn't kill you, meningitis will, if you escape, hepatitis will get you. Not to talk of bandits, kidnappers, herdsmen, Boko Haram and other criminals you're breeding.
Because of insecurity, you won't get tangible investments in the North and poverty will wipe you out.
So, put your emotions aside and work on how to better the North because if Nigeria splits, you will die of poverty and hunger.
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by rossukkii: 1:05am On Feb 09, 2021
nextstep:
When we said "vote for sophisticated people who have run businesses, understand how economies work, and have friends in the world stage who they can tap into for our benefit", Nigerians opted to vote for a person who in 1983 and 2015 demonstrated he has no business running an economy.

How will any sane person invest in Nigeria with it's policy flip flops and currency that fluctuates worse than bitcoin? At least bitcoin can rise... Naira always devalues.

If the national cake is made bigger more people can chop. As of now it's only Buhari and his people chopping... how much did they budget for chicken alone? Now we have the prospect of paying interest on loans far bigger than we can afford long after Buhari has left. Sai baba sha... PMB is working indeed angry

So explain Lagos attracting 8.3 billion dollars investment in this same Nigeria you've painted as ...?
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Wickedfacts:

See this unity beggar. If Nigeria splits, you will die of hunger. If polio doesn't kill you, meningitis will, if you escape, hepatitis will get you. Not to talk of bandits, kidnappers, herdsmen, Boko Haram and other criminals you're breeding.
Because of insecurity, you won't get tangible investments in the North and poverty will wipe you out.
So, put your emotions aside and work on how to better the North because if Nigeria splits, you will die of poverty and hunger.
You sound like a mad man. It's painfully clear that you people are full of hate and we enjoy seeing the pain eating you.Like i said earlier,there are southern states that receive zero investment also,but hate only allowed you to see the northern states. There is a reason your ancestor were at the same level with monkeys during precolonial period. Your brain is not fully evolve,so that is why you are always aggressive and disrespectful.Go Bleep yourself iyamuri.
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by calcal: 2:48am On Feb 09, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Poor states, just imagine this country don't have oil

This is exact reason some state/region will rather die than leave Nigeria

The oil is the only thing keeping this country together

1 Like

Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Wickedfacts: 3:35am On Feb 09, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

You sound like a mad man. It's painfully clear that you people are full of hate and we enjoy seeing the pain eating you.Like i said earlier,there are southern states that receive zero investment also,but hate only allowed you to see the northern states. There is a reason your ancestor were at the same level with monkeys during precolonial period. Your brain is not fully evolve,so that is why you are always aggressive and disrespectful.Go Bleep yourself iyamuri.

The investment by just 1 Southern state is more than the entire North. Your children will come to the South as economic refugees. I will ignore your curses because it is already on your head. Allah is punishing you in the North.
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2021
Wickedfacts:

The investment by just 1 Southern state is more than the entire North. Your children will come to the South as economic refugees. I will ignore your curses because it is already on your head. Allah is punishing you in the North.
You can keep dreaming and living in your fantasy world,looking down at northern will not change anything in your miserable life.One thing is certain, a loser that achieve nothing in life speak down on others to feel good about his or herself.If Nigeria burn today,my family and i are safe,with our dual citizenship,but you,son of a nobody will feel the heat.
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by NgwalandAba(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2021
Abia on that move, we will get there because we have all it takes.

God bless Ngwaland.

2 Likes

Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Long live Abia

God own state
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Maobichek: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2021
helinues:
What?

Just watch them as they will put the blame on Covid as if the remaining 10 states didn't have Covid
You can say that again! While some ppl are complaining cos of covid19, others are cashing out big.
I'm proud of Abia State, just that we have insensitive and wicked leaders, Aba made products such as shirts, suits, trousers, shoes, boxers (underwear), gown, skirt, blowse are all over the country and outside the shores of Nigeria but Abia State government (leaders) remains our major problem.
God will help all states in Nigeria to do better this year and Lag will always be the investment capital of Nigeria, thank you.
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Ojiofor: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2021
Abia state will get there right at the top where it belongs.
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Maobichek: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2021
kalu61:
Enyimba city
Abia ndioma

But wait o, where the $56m (roughly N25B) enter for Abia state?

Aba is doing well, the highest boxers (underwear) producing company in Nigeria is at Ngwa road by mosque. Segun Awolowo (Nigerian Export Promoting Council), countries outside Africa such as Germany, Canada, USA are aware of Ojays Int LTD.
Though Ngwa rd is bad, ppl come from all over Nigeria to buy boxers from Ojays. Okezie's greatest undoing is overlooking Ngwa rd that connects Ogbor-Hill , Ohanku, Obuohia, Asa rd down to Cemetary market.

2 Likes

Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by kalu61(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2021
Maobichek:

Aba is doing well, the highest boxers (underwear) producing company in Nigeria is at Ngwa road by mosque. Segun Awolowo (Nigerian Export Promoting Council), countries outside Africa such as Germany, Canada, USA are aware of Ojays Int LTD.
Though Ngwa rd is bad, ppl come from all over Nigeria to buy boxers from Ojays. Okezie's greatest undoing is overlooking Ngwa rd that connects Ogbor-Hill , Ohanku, Obuohia, Asa rd down to Cemetary market.
I can't disagree less. I believe he still has time to fix aba road.
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Wickedfacts: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

You can keep dreaming and living in your fantasy world,looking down at northern will not change anything in your miserable life.One thing is certain, a loser that achieve nothing in life speak down on others to feel good about his or herself.If Nigeria burn today,my family and i are safe,with our dual citizenship,but you,son of a nobody will feel the heat.

Look at this son of a unity-begging slave. You think everyone is a poor leech like your father. If not for Nairaland's anonymity, a diseased beggar like you won't dare open his mouth to talk nonsense. Let Nigeria split and see if your father won't come and be riding okada in Lagos. Useless dirty pauper.

2 Likes

Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Look at this son of a unity-begging slave. You think everyone is a poor leech like your father. If not for Nairaland's anonymity, a diseased beggar like you won't dare open his mouth to talk nonsense. Let Nigeria split and see if your father won't come and be riding okada in Lagos. Useless dirty pauper.
Like i said, son of nobody and high probability your children will be like you.Go Bleep yourself monkey.No one is begging second class citizen for anything, if you can go and divide the country. Master can never beg colonial subject for nothing.
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Wickedfacts: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Like i said, son of nobody and high probability your children will be like you.Go Bleep yourself monkey.

Look at this child of a cursed pig. Get out of my mentions, you cursed animal. May a thousand pigs feast on your corpse.
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Look at this child of a cursed pig. Get out of my mentions, you cursed animal. May a thousand pigs feast on your corpse.
Nothing you say will Change the fact that you are a second class citizen,the only way you guys will be free is when we allow it.You are just our colony,a subject common peasant.
Re: Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 by Coolgent(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2021
Good one Gov. Tambuwal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong / Wike Turned ‘As E Dey Pain Dem’ Song To Rivers Anthem On Independence Day? / Saraki Could Face 14-year Jail Term, Ban From Public Office If Convicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.