Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown (20518 Views)

Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand / Petrol Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Down Tools / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Depots Stop Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by oluwaseyi0: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
V
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by Wickedfacts: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
35824L:
When the Dangote and BUA refineries come on stream, this type of news will become a thing of the past.

Just like how prices of sugar and cement became lower and things of the past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by BlackZeus17: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
everything keeps going higher except Liverpool
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by inereunwa1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by nmaihat: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
I believe this may be a strategy to make Nigerians accept increase in price of petroleum products without complaining. As they would prefer to have the products at an increased rate rather than not have it at all. Just like was done in 2015 or so.
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by samdunzo: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Privatization of refineries should be of utmost importance within the next 10-15 yrs.... if possible, I would also privatize NNPC or start looking at renewables
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by GamalNasser: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
35824L:
When the Dangote and BUA refineries come on stream, this type of news will become a thing of the past.

Stories
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by GamalNasser: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
This wicked govt just wants to increase petrol price again
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by GamalNasser: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
nmaihat:
I believe this may be a strategy to make Nigerians accept increase in price of petroleum products without complaining. As they would prefer to have the products at an increased rate rather than not have it at all. Just like was done in 2015 or so.

Ofcourse its about fuel price increase
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by nisco18ng(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
I think someone just hit the 'upgrade' button!
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by goatmeat1(f): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
damn
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
mmadu4:
This country self . When are we ever going to hear good news .the government keeps increasing things making life difficult and hard for people I'm going to ghana next week .done with this country
Bro, Ghana no easy oooh.. Stay where u get small mouth
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
I am sure cryptocurrency caused this. mumuish people
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by SIONKPO1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
35824L:
same way they are controlling cement industry,those 2 are monopolistic criminals that that withstand competition
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by Kingstanding: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
35824L:
. Which Dangote? Like the way the price of cement comes down.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by untildendoftime: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Just like how prices of sugar and cement became lower and things of the past.
this is truly a wicked fact. ... u made my evening amidst d hunger and boredom. God bless u really good at least I can sleep with hope for a better tomorrow knowing u are there.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by francisbarrack(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
The current administration is doom, I no there survival fund is scam n noting good will come out of it. Imagine phcn has skyrocket, no food / money , cement price n imagine petrol price too. D NLC ve been so clueless too n licking assess all in d name of money.

Baba bubu we r tired of your policy. Dont kill us all. Only God can judge u people coz people r suffering
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by OMOJOHN001: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Laughing so loud.
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by brandsoncharlie: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
35824L:
Noise every where, how did you know. That's how many people said privatization will solve Nigeria electricity problems yet we're still in today.
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
35824L:
Like cement price ? LMAO
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by gnobuuma81: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerians forget so easily, I could remember when Gej removed subsidy from pms which rise from 65 naira to 144 naira and all hell was lose, from the labour to opposition party then, even our present president was shouting, then he hear the cry of d masses and bring back the subsidy... 95 to 85 but we were still shouting change,! change!! change!!! now we got change
we wanted and how do you feel it.
Google Babangida speech when he took power from PMB and see if the history is not repeated itself.
You can not do the same thing and expect a different result.
PMB was a failure, He is still a failure, and will still remain a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by nedekid: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
mmadu4:
This country self . When are we ever going to hear good news .the government keeps increasing things making life difficult and hard for people I'm going to ghana next week .done with this country
During Jonathan's time they say oil price was high, yet fuel price was ₦85.
Buhari's time, oil price crashed and fuel price skyrocketed to N165. Ok oil price has increased in world market yet fuel price is also increasing!
Howw, oil price falls or rises our fuel price increases?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by slimanyd: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol. This is there style of increasing the price . Whenever it's glaring there will be a price increase, What you will hear is that Depot shut down and by so doing , The marketers increase the price without government announcing it at all.
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by kechywillz(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
The Calamity that befell Nigeria is so superior that I wish I can fast forward time so that the cow in aso rock can leave
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by Xendre: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
When animals rule human u get this in return
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by mmadu4: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

Bro, Ghana no easy oooh.. Stay where u get small mouth

i rather stay where something is working .

1 Like

Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
They are just looking for an excuse to jerk the price to N190
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by Blackdisciple(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
#200 pump price loading....
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by ahiboilandgas: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
YourMajesty:
Please, who is the moronic and clueless Minister of Petroleum?

I was expecting the dumb Minister to honorably resign and give full and undivided attention to his 150 barren cows since the price of crude oil soared to $60 per barrel, but he shamefully remain there.

In the words of the controversial rapper called Erigga, "This country really need Ijaw massage"
like say if u where the minister i will resign.....leaders is a mirror of followers....

1 Like

Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Make this world kuku end jàre, wahala here and there.
Re: Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown by AFONJACOW(m): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Sai Barbar praise singers NairaLand Branch where unah dey , food Don land grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How CSU Authenticated Tinubu’s Records And Replacement Diploma / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / Rochas Okorocha Constructs New Prison Yard In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.