Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria (29317 Views)

Enyimba FC Of Aba Sign A 2-Year Sponsorship Deal With United Nigeria Airlines / Rivers Angels Beat Amis Du Monde FC Of Togo 5-1, Qualify For Champions League / Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2021
post=98895195:
[s]The same country some people that see themselves as animals are calling a zoo.

God bless Nigeria. [/s]
Buhari's...

1 Like

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Obago99: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2021
Hahahahahah wahala for who open door for you

post=98895357:

Haters have arrived.......

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by KINGKONG(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

I don't understand. Is Vendresser a Nigerian club?

Yeah... Gosh you need to see their Buses and their camp in Uyo.... And that was my first time seeing their bus and thought it was a foreign club lol

Their branding is out of this world

3 Likes

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by christejames(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Yes it is...

Owned by an Oil magnat from Akwa Ibom state.
They were formed two years ago and had their home at Eket before relocating to Agege Lagos due to some personal reasons.

I pray the make it to the NPFL.
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by sommy03(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2021
I only see a young man that has lost his mind completely �
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Neddyogu(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2021
So some people dey take Naija as Abroad ooo. Welcome bro. Well, Brazil is tropical in nature so he'd blend easy.

1 Like

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by christejames(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Mogajunior:
Now how do we explain this. I consider this a retrogressive step. How can you leave the entire South America and come to Africa to ply your trade. Nigeria for that matter. What happened to Europe. I mean that is where footballers run to.

With this your mentally you will hardly succeed in this life.
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by robosky02(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by christejames(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Enoch07:

which money dey nnl way him wan collect? even heartland, Rivers United and co dey owe players talk more of team way dey relegation

Please say what you know and stop making spurious claims.

Which Rivers United is owing its players salaries?
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Pat081: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Omihanifa:
Hustler grin grin
which kind impact this one wan make for NNL undecided

He just came here to look for retirement Money
and to Bleep our gals
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Judolisco(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Na wa o. Since when? I know all the popular ones like 3SC, Enyimba, MFM, that PH club etc, but I have never heard of Vendresser until today.
2nd tier club
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Eyimba would sign ororo next

While akwa United would sign messi
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by mmsen: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2021
Them go use this one to carry one white powder from Rio to Lagos. lipsrsealed
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Kelvin3476: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:
This one shock me
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by robosky02(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2021
This club should just buy one club that uses pen to write Jersey number and be owing salary

Then you will see football made easy
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by extol1(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2021
SignalTrading:
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.

N.B THIS IS NOT CRYPTO
this is how you people will be saying that has ended up some people in debts
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2021
Omihanifa:
Hustler grin grin which kind impact this one wan make for NNL undecided
He just came here to look for retirement Money
Will the club pay?
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by lizdammy: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2021
Great
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by vikkysexy1: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Harrynight:
shocked
i dont like your samples
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by vikkysexy1: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
wumi2017:
Okay... contact Wunmi's Collection for any kind of footwears
i don't like your samples
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Spikesystem: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Vandrezzer is a new football club in Nigeria.
They have given top priority to their administration and players welfare.
Their coach is Brazilian and their players are good too.
I hear they have an academy too for football talents.
I see them going far. The future is bright based on the level of investments from both local and foreign investors.

1 Like

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by grandstar(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
How much are they paying him? That's what I want to know
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Dreyton36: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
So after making all the money he no go fit enjoy him money

He go need the invite foreign girl come naija anytime he wan nack puna
Hope no be say na naija girls puna u wan nack Sha

Once he nack some naija girls puna he career don fall be that because most of their kpekus no they carry grace but disgrace
If na lie make he Waka go Isale eko for Lagos he go see men wey don nack puna wey disgrace them, na draft Dem con dey gamble upandan

Congrats Sha

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by wumi2017(f): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
vikkysexy1:
i don't like your samples

Okay sir
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
kiddkash:
by God's grace, I'd love to have by own football club in Nigeria with world class stadium, training facilities.

winning titles in the continent not just in Nigeria

something like this
by the power of God Almighty in heaven the club that I will form will play first Naija Classico in a world class stadium with yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Goal, Bags 2nd MLS Hat-trick (Photos) / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup / Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.