Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria (29338 Views)

Enyimba FC Of Aba Sign A 2-Year Sponsorship Deal With United Nigeria Airlines / Rivers Angels Beat Amis Du Monde FC Of Togo 5-1, Qualify For Champions League / Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by kiddkash(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
by the power of God Almighty in heaven the club that I will form will play first Naija Classico in a world class stadium
Amen
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Enoch07:

which money dey nnl way him wan collect? even heartland, Rivers United and co dey owe players talk more of team way dey relegation
there is enough money in the league all those clubs you mentioned are state owned clubs that owe there civil servants salary...so biko carry your hatred waka pass
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
lol
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
kiddkash:

Amen
bro it will be good if we dream high with our leagues.both of us share same dream
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
there is enough money in the league all those clubs you mentioned are state owned clubs that owe there civil servants salary...so biko carry your hatred waka pass
says a slowpoke that don't even watch any league match
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hugomexis:
See as this one just ended his career
it's a pity that you guys has sold off your senses of reasoning to European clubs.
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Enoch07:

says a slowpoke that don't even watch any league match
says an idiot that don't know I subscribe #1500 monthly on Npfltv to watch my darling Eyinmba..
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
christejames:

With this your mentally you will hardly succeed in this life.
that's just it....those guys are belittling our leagues they don't know hyping alone can bring back investors to our leagues

1 Like

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
says an idiot that don't know I subscribe #1500 monthly on Npfltv to watch my darling Eyinmba..
no wonder!!! mumu eyinmba fan. ordinary caf champions league group stage una no fit qualify. Rivers utd go still bundle una commot for confederation cup

1 Like

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by steeltrust: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
kiddkash:
by God's grace, I'd love to have by own football club in Nigeria with world class stadium, training facilities.

winning titles in the continent not just in Nigeria

something like this
same here too
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Enoch07:

no wonder!!! mumu eyinmba fan. ordinary caf champions league group stage una no fit qualify
says a man that doesn't support any club in Nigeria..
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Willy123(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
robosky02:
Brazilian Winger Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC

https://www.completesports.com/brazilian-winger-ivo-junior-joins-nnl-club-vandrezzer-fc/
After a while he too will report the club to FIFA for unpaid wages
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
says a man that doesn't support any club in Nigeria..
lol just say you want to know the club I support so you can type rubbish
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Enoch07:

lol just say you want to know the club I support so you can type rubbish
grin oya talk am,if he sure for you
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Willy123:
normal level
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
grin oya talk am,if he sure for you
warri wolves baby!!!!! nothing dey sup. we go rise again
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Willy123:
why are you guys like this,when has Ifeanyi Ubah been reported for salary default in the league...this is private investor this is what we have been waiting for we need more of them and you will see state government selling of the clubs to private investors

1 Like

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Willy123(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
why are you guys like this,when has Ifeanyi Ubah been reported for salary default in the league...this is private investor this is what we have been waiting for we need more of them and you will see state government selling of the clubs to private investors
[color=#006600][/color] Okay l hear you.
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Enoch07:

warri wolves baby!!!!! nothing dey sup. we go rise again
lolz chisos,you know why I won't shade you too much you share the same name with my son.

Even you too know that warrri wolves are eating the pride of yesterday now even Dakada fc from Uyo still get liver pass una,I pray you guys should not return back to NNL.on the table we are currently at the top and we want to retain the league again.

Warri wolve sorry oo..this is only one wolve I know and that is Wolverhampton grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Enoch07:

normal level
because Ifeanyi Okowa dey owe warri wolves no mean say na like that others are owing too
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
lolz chisos,you know why I won't shade you too much you share the same name with my son.

Even you too know that warrri wolves are eating the pride of yesterday now even Dakada fc from Uyo still get liver pass una,I pray you guys should not return back to NNL.on the table we are currently at the top and we want to retain the league again.

Warri wolve sorry oo..this is only one wolve I know and that is Wolverhampton grin grin
Bros I don tire for my boys I swear, and it's like the governor is not even interested in the club sef if not by now i was expecting the management to give that coach the normal "3 games ultimatum" npfl is known for. and we dey play eyinmba next, we go humble una
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Enoch07:

Bros I don tire for my boys I swear, and it's like the governor is not even interested in the club sef if not by now i was expecting the management to give that coach the normal "3 games ultimatum" npfl is known for. and we dey play eyinmba next, we go humble una
I laugh in nuclear weapon...the score line will be 2goals to 1 in favor of the peoples elephant...
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
When will private investors start bidding for all this state owned clubs...
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
I laugh in nuclear weapon...the score line will be 2goals to 1 in favor of the peoples elephant...

see this one!!! elephant way wolves go take do lunch
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Elxandre(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
paulolee:
thats nice. pls players like messi, alaba, wjladrum n ramos are all free after this season bcoz they havnt signed any renewal yet..
I think it wont b bad if this club throw a bid for them, impossible is nothing
No dey post anyhow thing na.
Lol
Alaba weekly salary alone reach for the whole squad yearly salary. grin
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Enoch07:

see this one!!! elephant way wolves go take do lunch
you will not kill me with laughter..

That's Wolve of yesterday not now
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Elxandre:

No dey post anyhow thing na.
Lol
Alaba weekly salary alone reach for the whole squad yearly salary. grin
the guy no know grin
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Maza82: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good news.
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by bolliejay(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hmmm.......time will tell
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Enoch07: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
you will not kill me with laughter..
That's Wolve of yesterday not now
we shall see
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by maryalloy(f): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Proud supporter of Vandrezzer FC (lions of Naija) smiley grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Enoch07:

we shall see
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings / Tom Lockyer Collapsed: Luton Town Vs Bournemouth Game Abandoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.