Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria (29337 Views)

Enyimba FC Of Aba Sign A 2-Year Sponsorship Deal With United Nigeria Airlines / Rivers Angels Beat Amis Du Monde FC Of Togo 5-1, Qualify For Champions League / Heartland Fc Of Imo Enjoys Dana Air Flight Ahead Of Match In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
maryalloy:
Proud supporter of Vandrezzer FC (lions of Naija) smiley grin grin
your head dey dia.the club get international vibes for body.when they finish there stadium they will go back to Akwa ibom

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Supporters of Naija league suppose get thread For Nairaland..

Any interested dude should create it make we join Npfl is getting hotter day by day..

Nevertheless heartland embarrassed our league last weekend with useless jersey and LMC need to fine them..

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by ussv: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Are you sure the guy is okay ? E fit dey under the influence of something
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by deltateam: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Na wa o. Since when? I know all the popular ones like 3SC, Enyimba, MFM, that PH club etc, but I have never heard of Vendresser until today.

Most of those you mentioned are first division clubs.

Second division which the club belongs to is lower.

I am also hearing of it for the first time but it seems they are doing well to be able to sign such a player.

Samba boys play well.

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Yungdav(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Viknat:
So village people dey Brazil?

u made me laugh

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by UndissolvedMeta(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Same format but different name.
If you're indeed real then reveal your identity

SignalTrading:
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.

N.B THIS IS NOT CRYPTO
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Harrynight(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
vikkysexy1:
i dont like your samples

Sorry Sir! grin
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by udees: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Vandrezzer FC is own by Joe Udofia -An Akwa ibom state multimillionaire and the COE of Vandrezzer energy. They It is not a logos state football club. They played in Uyo and their Training Pitch is Ikot Ekpene Stadium. Joe Udofia has his bussiness in lagos. And few times, the Club matches are played in lagos.
Ishilove:

Na wa o. Since when? I know all the popular ones like 3SC, Enyimba, MFM, that PH club etc, but I have never heard of Vendresser until today.

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by udees: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Vandrezzer is own by Joe Udifia --an oil magnet, the Owner of Vandrezzer Energy. the club resides in uyo and were playing state league and now graduated to national league division 2. Their play ground is Ikot ekpene Stadium and sometimes they play in lagos as the owner resides in Lagos state and Uyo.
deltateam:

Most of those you mentioned are first division clubs.

Second division which the club belongs to is lower.

I am also hearing of it for the first time but it seems they are doing well to be able to sign such a player.

Samba boys play well.

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by azeeza(f): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
I heard the club has cheer leaders.
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by azeeza(f): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=Topmaike007 post=98902495]Supporters of Naija league suppose get thread For Nairaland..

Npfl is getting hotter day by day..
I quite agree with you, I watched the game Enyimba played last week, it was fun and interesting especially the free kick from their opponent, well taken and superb goal,though my team won.

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Godmademan(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
FundRaiser Fc
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
author=azeeza post=98911017]
are you also a fan of Eyinmba?
Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by azeeza(f): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Topmaike007:
are you also a fan of Eyinmba?
Number one fan .

Re: Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2021
azeeza:
Number one fan .
so happy to hear this....let's come together to promote our league..nothing is special about those European league only the tv broadcast

The Top Five Centre Forwards In The Champions League This Season / Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings