Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

These Hot pre-intimacy Tips Drive Men Insane (in A Good Way) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Hot pre-intimacy Tips Drive Men Insane (in A Good Way) (641 Views)

Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Hot pre-intimacy Tips Drive Men Insane (in A Good Way) by Rabbi4real: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
10 pre-intimacy Tips for the Best Sex Ever, According to Experts
If you and your partner jump right to s*x these days, let me remind you what you’ve been missing out on. Many activities other than vaginal s*x are completely fulfilling all on their own, like oral s*x or genital stimulation using hands or toys.
“Skipping right to vaginal s*x means you are missing out on the myriad of pleasures that you and your partners’ bodies can experience,” says Robin Milhausen, PhD, s*x researcher and professor at the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada. “And vaginal s*x tends to be organized around male sexuality, with the end of s*x symbolized by the male orgasm.”

- Advertisement -
For women specifically, Dr. Milhausen says that research by Debbi Herbenick, PhD, and colleagues at Indiana University found that women’s experiences of an orgasm were associated with engaging in more s*xual activities (i.e., manual stimulation, oral s*x) rather than vaginal s*x alone.

Though pre-intimacy can be the main event of your intimate time with your partner, it can also enhance your s*xual experience if you do plan to finish everything out with genital intercourse. “If folks are having vaginal s*x and they want to amplify the sensation and pleasure they get from engaging in that activity, adding in other activities before and during s*x can do that,” Dr. Milhausen says. “My own research with university students and midlife adults suggests that spending about 15 minutes on other activities before penetration is associated with higher pleasure ratings of the s*x.”

All in all, for those having s*x, Dr. Milhausen says that “extending a s*xual encounter by engaging in a variety of activities can make the whole experience more fun, exciting, and pleasurable.” So, the next time you’re ready to get it on with your partner, don’t forget to build up the excitement with pre-intimacy. And if you aren’t sure where to start, here are some expert tips for amazing, hot pre-intimacy......

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/01/10-pre-intimacy-tips-for-the-best-sex-ever-according-to-experts/

Re: These Hot pre-intimacy Tips Drive Men Insane (in A Good Way) by MickzyDonald: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
And
Zzor 
is not online cry
Re: These Hot pre-intimacy Tips Drive Men Insane (in A Good Way) by Isaacetim19(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
fresh
Re: These Hot pre-intimacy Tips Drive Men Insane (in A Good Way) by Rabbi4real: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Yes oohhhh!
Isaacetim19:
fresh

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog / I Show Interest Romantically In A Woman Only Once - Anything Wrong With That? / The Craziest Game Ever In Bbn: Body Shaming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.