Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) (49745 Views)

Toolz Shares Lovely Post-Baby Body Photos / Toolz Shares Post-Baby Body Picture / Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by jaybenugo: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Jojo, fiancée of Nigerian comedian Craze Clown, has shared a photo of her post-baby body to encourage other women, IgbereTV reports

The businesswoman who welcomed her child in December revealed she's 7 weeks post-partum as she shared the photo of her bare belly.

She captioned the photo:

"7 weeks postpartum and thought to share where I'm at postbaby. It sure is incredible what the woman body can do and I'm so grateful!. For all mothers out there, always remember what your body went through for nine months and be proud.
Don't stress over post baby body, instead love yourself, your marks, the pigmentation and your baby because you are beautiful just the way you are
#bodypositive #postpartum #stretchmarks"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK_cePMMcmO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

17 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2021
This is the reality on ground.

It took 9 months to grow a person inside a big belly. Give your self that much time or even twice that time to snap back.

Not everyone snaps back after a month or two.

Some that do spend a lot of money on it and have nannies to help nurse the baby.

Appreciate your woman, e no easy to carry belle born pikin.

324 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Damn!!

God bless every mother out there.. e no easy

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2021
wait for the useless nairaland "alphas" with low sperm count to come and rubbish the girl

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by ralmix(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Ayo2004: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
See as belle black...tufiakwa! grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
They have burn this internet finish shocked shocked

God Bless All Mama and Papa

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by osejie17(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
why is the belle looking like DAT?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Eeew embarassed
Women dey try

Men dey try too

10 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by superior1: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
These ones live their lives for social media.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
When I was young, I saw women as normal people. As having no difference from a man, except just being the opposite gender.

But these days I am beginning to observe a kind of default wiring in them. They appear to be too particular about their bodies, so self-obssessed. And are extremists in attention-seeking. Looking for every possible way to be on the lips of people or be talk of town.

Funny enough it doesnt matter their age. And worse, they can use anything to get attention. If they observe people are raving about a particular girl at the moment, another woman will go to the beach and snap in very bare bikini and post on social media to split that attention (in their mind, they're forming boss lady. e.g. Genevieve). There was another one whose plumber made a mistake in her house. A simple call to her plumber would have ended the issue. At worst she could have stopped patronising him. Instead this lady came online to insult the plumber. But what is worse is that, an insult to her plumber was actually a caption to her almost nude photo.

There was also another one whose father passed away. But if you see the pose this woman made enh, you will think it was the birth of her father they were celebrating, not death. And now, this one.

Nothing against women but if I'm to come to this earth a thousand times, I will never take out one to experiment being a woman.

169 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by salbis(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Huge respect to our mothers, wives and sisters.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Simeonjoe1: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
But why she reassemble craze clown like this angry

4 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
With internet, I doubt if anyone is making heaven.

They keep forcing nude down your throats everyday angry

The stretch marks & message could be passed without showing the waist beads.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
see the description
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Damnnn.
I see boys talking trash. Those stretch marks are "battle scars" forget editing, no woman enters the labour room and comes out the same.
FYI, your wife's/mother's belly might even look worse than hers. Na cloth cover am undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
The way people dey sample there body online these days eh.
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
WHY IS SHE LOOKING LIKE ADE HERE? ABI NA ADE SISTER CRAZE CLOWN MARRY NI?

38 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
See as belle black...tufiakwa! grin

This is a pretty silly thing to say!

36 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
God bless my Mum and every good woman out there!

7 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Mykelhendriz: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
N
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn!!

God bless every mother out there.. e no easy

But, e easy to fvck abi? angry

8 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Deicide: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
sunshineV:
wait for the useless nairaland "alphas" with low sperm count to come and rubbish the girl
sharap grin

4 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Tangiblehandwork: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
We don hear you.
visit my signature/Profile to learn correct better handwork online like
1. Satellite dish installation. 2. mobile phone repair. 3. solar/inverter installation. 4. laptop repair. 5. complete ethical hacking and many others.
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Mykelhendriz: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
please next time add graphic to the post

Who is she encouraging?! Her mother?!

They always find ways and excuses to display their rotten bodies...

Na she first born now... mrs encourager

Nonsense

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
sunshineV:
It’s unalpha-like to castigate her
An alpha man should know this is nature and allow nature play it course.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by addexx: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Duridadi: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin.... Na so woooo ! My daughter cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by shashaperry(f): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dawek7879:
Color

Scam ooo scam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.