Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson (15486 Views)

APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by Lagosianswag: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Buhari Never Disappoints grin

#Kleptocracy undecided
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by Triangles1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Too bad
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by edo3(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Are other tribes going to fold their hands and allow all ds impunity continues? Hian!
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by dalongjnr: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:

Another one! COAS hausa-fulani muslim.Army spokesmen outgoing and incoming are all hausa-fulani muslims.Haba! There are other well qualified seniors officers in the army.So why cant they be appointed into positions?

Are these ethnic groups the only ones in the army that are eminently qualified? I remember the Directorate of Army Public Relations produced the likes of Brig.Gen. Fred Chujuka, Maj.Debo Bashorun in the time past when army chiefs were muslims.Buhari have entrench nepotism everywhere

you guys always have a delusional notion that any appointment from northern Nigeria is unmerited. E go shock una! The biggest boys(in terms of qualification and experience) in the Nigerian arm forces are in the north. Go and check again.

2 Likes

Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by SmartPolician: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
dokyOloye:
Hausa/Fulani/Nupe/Kanuri muslims zoo army.
Unrepentant nepotic Buhari

Una no dey tire?

Of course, the northeners dominate the Nigerian army. We all know that.

BTW, a typical Igbo guy would prefer to do business, go to school and get a good job, or play football and enjoy life to the fullest instead of joining the military to lead a regimented lifestyle.
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by PHijo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:

Another one! COAS hausa-fulani muslim.Army spokesmen outgoing and incoming are all hausa-fulani muslims.Haba! There are other well qualified seniors officers in the army.So why cant they be appointed into positions?

Are these ethnic groups the only ones in the army that are eminently qualified? I remember the Directorate of Army Public Relations produced the likes of Brig.Gen. Fred Chujuka, Maj.Debo Bashorun in the time past when army chiefs were muslims.Buhari have entrench nepotism everywhere

Would you prefer they appoint a Yoruba or Igbo to tell their lies?
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by Prolific007(m): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
FLYFIRE:
Where is the man from Benue state, trashed?

Benue State Does Not Have Muslims As Indigenes...Be Guided
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by momove4real25(f): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shukugbedeee:
The name reminds me of one paedophile
Lol
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by glad7: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is not fair at any other ethnic fellow can occupy the post. At the Igbos should have been compensated. Don't get me wrong. Am not an Ibo Person.
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by Dollanaira: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
All appointments I see since 6years ago are all northerners
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by Prolific007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jannesjambres99:
We should stop to blame president Buhari for every evil done in Nigeria,
Buhari is never Nigeria problem,
Nigeria problem is Nigerians,

Northerners are the problem of North,

Igbos are the problem of Igbo

Yorubas are the problem of yoruba,

South South are also problem of South South,

Why blaming Buhari for everything?
That's unfair

Nigeria corruption was at highest level before Buhari came to power,

What do you expect from him?
To transform Nigeria to paradise over night?
He is doing that no doubt,
But he need our support,

Nigerians always in a hurry, we need to take things easy,
Instead of accusing Buhari, use that energy to pray for him,

I want to ask you?

Have you ever ask God in your prayers to give Buhari all that it takes to put Nigeria in order?

Buhari is not a wicked man as people think,

My message is clear,

Nigerians please stop saying evil about Buhari, stop wishing him dead, because he is not your problem.

Thank you all,

you can reach me on phone for more information

How About He Took Us Back To The Way We Were In 2015 And Then He Disappears For Life So We Won't Ever Get To Know Such Failure. Since His Assumption Of Office Please Can You Also Enlighten Us On Policies He Made That Has Brought Forth Positivity Into Our Lives? I Can See That Your Life Is Better Since You Have The Strength To Write An Epistle That Defends Your Lord
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by Dpharisee: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Olumightybrown:
Ok
This your 2 page advert is distracting. Can't you make it one page?
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
The officer has really enjoyed public service.
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
this old papa still be brig-Gen?

so this one's retirement never reach
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
PussyKing:
I blame the Afonjans for whatever this country is facing today.

undecided

I blame the 'developers' instead !
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:

Another one! COAS hausa-fulani muslim.Army spokesmen outgoing and incoming are all hausa-fulani muslims.Haba! There are other well qualified seniors officers in the army. So why cant they be appointed into positions?

When you became President you will appoint them.
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
chinavs9ja:
So the Southerners are not qualified to hold any public office?
Even if this chance was given to you, you will still abuse him(Mr, President).
didn't you.??
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by FLYFIRE(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Prolific007:

Benue State Does Not Have Muslims As Indigenes...Be Guided
No bro, I know. I am talking of the immediate past spokesperson, brother to the pastor. They have finished with their agenda?
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by munezo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
The new liar on the block
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by ShawnT(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sir with due respect you're a bastard sir.
PussyKing:
I blame the Afonjans for whatever this country is facing today.

undecided
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by garfield1: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
FLYFIRE:
Where is the man from Benue state, trashed?

Enenche is in charge of defence information not army
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by garfield1: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
FLYFIRE:

No bro, I know. I am talking of the immediate past spokesperson, brother to the pastor. They have finished with their agenda?

Major gen enenche is pro in charge of the military not army.be guided boy
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by EagleNest(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
I wasn't disappointed.
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
chinavs9ja:
So the Southerners are not qualified to hold any public office?
Please u need to extend your news outlets beyond Nairaland because in Nairaland most news are taken to front page just to paint govt black or to keep the ethno-religious issues hot. See these appointments of PMB:

BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2016
1. Joseph Ari: Director-General, Industrial Training Fund
2. Isa Ibrahim: Director-General, National Information Technology Development Agency
3. Simbi Wabote: Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Monitoring Board
4. Aboloma Anthony: Director-General, Standards Organisation of Nigeria
5. Mamman Amadu: Director-General, Bureau of Public Procurement
6. Sharon Ikeazor: Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate
7. Teamwork – Emir Bamalli
8. Akodundo Gloria: as National Coordinator, New Partnership for Africa’s Development
9. Ahmed Bobboi: Executive Secretary, Petroleum Equalization Fund
10. Umana Umana: Managing Director, Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority
11. Sa’adiya Faruq: Federal Commissioner, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons
12. Usman Abubakar: Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation
13. Bello Gusau: Executive Secretary, Petroleum Technology Development Fund
14. Yewande Sadiku: Executive Secretary, National Investment Promotion Commission.

BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2017
1. Julie Okah-Donli, Director-General, National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons
2. Mary Ikpere-Eta, Director-General, National Centre for Women Development.
3. Bayo Somefun, Managing Director, Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund
4. Ahmed Dangiwa, Managing Director, Federal Mortgage Bank
5. Alex Okoh, Director-General, Bureau of Public Enterprise.
6. Abdulkadir Umar, Executive Secretary, Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency
7. Ibrahim Goni, Conservator-General, National Park Service
8. Nnenna Akajemeli, National Coordinator, Service Compact, SERVICOM.
9. Mr. Adebiyi, Nasir Ladan is the Director-General, National Directorate of Employment
10. Saliu Alabi, Director-General, Michael Imodu National Institute for Labour Studies
11. PJef Barminas, Director-General, National Research Institute for Chemical Technology.
12. Haruna Yerima is the Director-General, Nigeria Institute for Social and Economic Research
13. Sunday Thomas, Deputy Commissioner, Nigeria Insurance Commission; Tunde Erukera, Executive Secretary, Consumer Protection Council
14. Bello Tukur, Secretary, Federal Character Commission.
15. Dikko Abdulrahman, Director-General, National Pension Commission
16. Umar Jibrin, Executive Secretary, Federal Capital Development Authority
17. Folashade Joseph, Managing Director, Nigeria Agriculture Insurance Corporation
18. Cecilia Gaya, Director-General, Administrative Staff College of Nigeria.
19. Luci Ajayi, Executive Secretary, Lagos International Trade Fair Management Board
20. Emmanuel Jimme, Managing Director, Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority
21. Lanre Gbajabiamila, Director-General, Nigeria Lottery Regulation Commission
22. Jalani Aliyu, Director-General, Nigeria Automotive Design and development Council.

BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2018
1. Okechukwu Ukwuoma Director-general, National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM),
2. Abdul-Jalil Suleiman Director-general, Directorate of Technical Cooperation in Africa (DTCA),
3. Mojoyi Oluwa Dekalu-Thomas Executive Director (Liability Management), Electricity Liability Management Company (NELMCO)
4. Chinedum Olisakwe-Lawrence-
Executive Director (Corporate Services),
5. Junaid Abdullahi Executive Secretary, Border Communities Development Agency (BDCA),
6. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria,
7. Banire Muiz Adeyemi Chairman, Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON),
8. Sule Yakubu Bassi Secretary, Nigerian Diaspora Commission,
9. Olufemi Ajayi Oladunni Director/CEO, National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM),
Clement Onyeabo Nze Director- General, Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency,
10. Clement Isong Member, Board of the Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA),
11. David Isho Nyikyaa Secretary, National Salaries, Income, Wages, Commission,
12. Obinna Francis Ogwuegbu Secretary, Special Investigation Panel for Recovery of Public Property,
13. Obadiah Simon Nkom Director-General/CEO, Nigeria Mining Cadastre Office

BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2019
. Nigerians Communications Commission (NCC)
(a) Prof. Adeolu Akande (South West) replaces Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye (South West) as Chairman, Board of Commissioners – subject to Senate confirmation
(b) Mr Uche Onwude (South East) replaces Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Ararume (South East) as Non-Executive Commissioner – subject to Senate confirmation.
2. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
(a) Dr Abubakar Sa’id replaces Prof. Adeolu Akande as Board Chairman
(b) Dr Habibu Ahmed Imam (North West) replaces Dr Lawal Bello Moriki
(North West)
(c) Dr Mohammed Sa’idu Kumo as Board Member
3. The Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
Dr Ismail Adebayo Adewusi (South West) replaces Barrister Bisi Adegbuyi
(South West) as Postmaster General/CEO
4. Galaxy Backbone Limited (GBB)
Professor Muhammed Bello Abubakar replaces Architect Yusuf Kazaure
5. The Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NigComSat)
(a) Architect Yusuf Kazaure replaces Chief Dr George Nnadubem Moghalu
as Board Chairman
(b) Dr Najeem Salam replaces Hon. Samson Osagie as Executive
Director, Marketing and Business Development
(c) Professor Abdu Ja’afaru Bambale replaces Kazeem Kolawole Raji as
Executive Director, Technical Services
(d) Hadi Mohammed replaces Mohammed Lema Abubakar as Executive
Director, Administration

BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2020
1. Mr. Buki Ponle was appointed Managing Director of the News Agency of Nigeria
2. Mr. Nura Sani Kangiwa was named the Director-General, National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism.
3. Mr. Francis Ndubuisi Nwosu was appointed the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Press Council
4. Mr. Ebeten William Ivara, Director General, National Gallery of Arts
5. Mr. Olalekan Fadolapo, Registrar/CEO of Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria
6. Prof. Sunday Enessi Ododo, General Manager/CEO, National Theatre.
7. Mr. Ado Mohammed Yahuza, Executive Secretary/CEO, National Institute for Cultural Orientation
8. Prof. Aba Isa Tijjani, Director General, National Commission for Museums and Monuments
9. Mrs. Oluwabunmi Ayobami Amao, Director General, Centre For Black And African Arts And Civilization.
Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by Ekaka1(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2021
This one na officers mess, beer, pepper soup and women get am...see im eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson by Bestbeelieve: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2021
dalongjnr:

you guys always have a delusional notion that any appointment from northern Nigeria is unmerited. E go shock una! The biggest boys(in terms of qualification and experience) in the Nigerian arm forces are in the north. Go and check again.

biggest boys my iyash! who dash dem if not favouritism and godfatherism! commot dia!!don't tell me what i know!!SIGH! The nonsense going on in the NA is whatmade guys like Nzeogu and Orkar rise up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators / Arms Scandal: Air Force To Retire Avms, Commodores / Uba Sani Emerges 2020 'Senator Of The Year' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.