Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Can I Sue Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sue Her? (700 Views)

She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her / Can I Sue Her? / Why Sue Her If You No Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sue Her? by BUSHYANUS(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
We have been love for about three months now she Is pregnant, I was very happy when she told me

Then she says , she is married and that the baby is for her husband. Per my own checks, the husband is impotent so he can't father a child. Can I take legal action against this harlot? Thank u angry
Re: Can I Sue Her? by MickzyDonald: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Be sure the baby is yours before you end in jail, you can secretly lure her into DNA without her full knowledge of what you are doing, spy well before we will see you in jain in the next few months...Good luck man,i wish to see the baby,maybe it will resemble both men or just the mom grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Sue Her? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigeria girls are heartless. believe me.

If mosdii say nigerian girls are useless they will see him as bad person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Sue Her? by mosdii(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Naijahops:
Nigeria girls are heartless. believe me.

If mosdii say nigerian girls are useless they will see him as bad person.

Not heartless but Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue Her? by mosdii(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Sue Her? by jeff1607(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Not all of them are useless oga, pray you meet good ones
Re: Can I Sue Her? by Mandela27: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
First sue all the shop owners in ur area for refusing to sell u shaving stick to shave ur anus since 2011
Re: Can I Sue Her? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
future is female

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue Her? by criuze(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oya go and sue somebody's wife

then you'll understand why the Bible says thou shall not commit adultery
Re: Can I Sue Her? by Kayberg: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
jeff1607:

Not all of them are useless oga, pray you meet good ones

You mind him?
After they go about chasing the public benefit ones for their own pleasure to be satisfied and they later get stabbed in the back or betrayed, they come out to spill trash.

Find decent girls, no, they won't. They want sexy ones because of thw nudity they see and can get quickly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just Days To Go, Why Is No One Talking About Valentine. / To Be Good Or To Utilize My Youth? / To Matured Single Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.