Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) - Agriculture (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) (969952 Views)

Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog / Starting A Plantain Farming. / We Help People Set Up A Poultry Farm, We Also Give Imformation On Poultry Busi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by sumboty: 4:36pm On May 26, 2019
Hello � Nairaland farmers.... please I need contact of buyer's for broilers of (6wks - 8wks)old...... both Live and Processed are available in large quantities of 2000 bird's

kindly contact me on 08139646986...

Thanks

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Chiadi10(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2019
Please how many egg would a chicken lay in a day
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Chiadi10(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2019
Please how many egg would a layer chicken lay in a day
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 2:25am On May 31, 2019
One
Chiadi10:
Please how many egg would a layer chicken lay in a day
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by noble4(m): 4:53am On May 31, 2019
[sup][/sup][color=#770077][/color]I y k y k
Hindsight:
In this pix u can see the site where the chicken coop will be built.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by apananoni: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Turn your backyard or balcony to money making machine with our organically high in demand brooded chicken.
We brood for you and hand them over to you at week four when we are sure they will live until you sell them. We carry your risk, while you make your profit. In less than 4 weeks your chicken weighs +1kg. We will grow your chickens from day 1 and ask you to collect when they are 1kg (or more if you want to). We give you peace of mind, we get you buyers ,we also offer free consultations too while you're very sure of cashing out monthly.call us now while offer last.zero eight one eight zero zero one zero 718
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bigthingz: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello fellow farmers. I am trying to re-stock kindly advise me which company have the best doc outthere in the market that will yeild 90+ % in laying eventually. Which include less mortality, start laying 18-20wks , no major sickness etc. All things being equal. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Talk to Preemah Agro. Not only do we supply day old chicks, we also follow up & recommend good hatcheries as well as breeds that give outstanding results. We also give reports on the current trends in the poultry world.

bigthingz:
Hello fellow farmers. I am trying to re-stock kindly advise me which company have the best doc outthere in the market that will yeild 90+ % in laying eventually. Which include less mortality, start laying 18-20wks , no major sickness etc. All things being equal. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by FavourHero: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2019
Hello farmers in the house,
I want to compound feed for layers using Amo concentrate, pls can someone provide me the list of ingredients to add and the proportion separately for Starter, Grower and Finisher.
Thanks
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Munzy14(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
FavourHero:
Hello farmers in the house,
I want to compound feed for layers using Amo concentrate, pls can someone provide me the list of ingredients to add and the proportion separately for Starter, Grower and Finisher.
Thanks
Take advantage of this training..

Join the trainers class2 to get updated on the new findings to better the organic poultry farming. join other participants who attended our former trainings.
Don't miss the opportunity.
Book your seat!

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Are84(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Greetings to you all. Work-in-progress

1 Share

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Are84(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Are84:
Greetings to you all. Work-in-progress

Taking shape

2 Likes

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by shehufaruq: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
What's the capacity will it take
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Are84(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
shehufaruq:
What's the capacity will it take

I'm looking at 500 birds
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bigthingz: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hello fellow farmers. Compliment of the season. Pls which of the present finished layer feeds in the market can be top 3 interms of quality and result.?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by sanctusc77: 3:24am On Sep 03, 2019
Hello farmers,i've 45 layers that began laying @ 20 wks,since i switched to feeding chikun layer feed @ 22 wks, thier feed intake has reduced in absence of any deases. Pls what could be the cause of this?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by jfkenny(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
sanctusc77:
Hello farmers,i've 45 layers that began laying @ 20 wks,since i switched to feeding chikun layer feed @ 22 wks, thier feed intake has reduced in absence of any deases. Pls what could be the cause of this?
Change of feed is the cause. How did u change, mixing old and new or u just started using the new feed. Try to give vitamin.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by sanctusc77: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
i started useing d layer mash directly
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by jfkenny(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
sanctusc77:
i started useing d layer mash directly
Go back to the old feed..then start mixing new one gradually.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by aniblue(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2019
Good morning everyone,
Pls my 2 weeks old broiler birds developed weak legs , they cant reach their feed and water, they're laying on their tommy, i've given both gumboro and lasota vaccines , I noticed two incident which I contacted a vet store, they gave me anti-para and calcium , 5 days after, about 40 are down.

Any suggestion and advice?
Pls help a brother, thank you
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Spunkysolutions: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please who has poultry pen with cages to lease in Ibadan.

Target: 2,000layers

Please contact spunkysolutionsgroup@gmail.com

Urgent please
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by AgricBusinessNG: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Thinking of Starting or Scaling Up your Agricbusiness?
This is for you!

Register for Free now at https:///2khg2dc

1 Share

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by noeloge82(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Do you have ur poultry farm around Ondo,ore,Akure,osun
Are u using Dip liter and wood shaving
If u have d above in large quantity contact me on 08135348909
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Tompeters(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Pls I need help on vaccination/ treatment schedule for layers from day 1 to point of lay
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by oladforever: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for your detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.
We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding all expectations. We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas such as:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch and Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue paper production and packaging
Jumbo reels production
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical drug production
Table water production
Bread and pastries production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Textile industry
Snail farming
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Why don’t you reach us today and your business will be on the path to success again.

You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Watsapp: 08067627940.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Tinizie8(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
How much did you end up paying for the poultry house construction
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by harleykings: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Pls house! How can someone control poultry disease out break to avoid death of birds?? And what recommendations would u give?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by sanctusc77: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
hello farmers in d house, does anyone know how to boost layer egg size?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by YESpParticipant: 3:52am On Sep 20, 2019
sanctusc77:
hello farmers in d house, does anyone know how to boost layer egg size?
add multivitamin to their water and also provide light for them at night so that they can eat more. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by sanctusc77: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2019
YESpParticipant:
add multivitamin to their water and also provide light for them at night so that they can eat more. Thank me later

i will try light at night,tanx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (280) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.